Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

:hugs: i worry about that too :cry: last month i saw ds with a newborn baby for the 1st time and it melted my heart....he rocked her in the carseat and touched her hand....it was so adorable...seeing that made me happy to give him a lil brother.

See and juggling the two wasn't hard at all and Logan loves the baby but it broke my heart for him to not get that attention from me :cry: we have a great bond. He is such a mamas boy and has a perfect routine with me. I don't wan to screw it up for him. I not not worried about me.

It is hard for sure. I was extremely worried about #1 when I got pregnant with #2. I even cried when I found out I was in labor because I just didnt feel it was fair to #1. It is hard some days for sure. Especially since my Dominic (#1) is VERY mommy clingy I feel its #2 that is not getting the attention he deserves. He gets less holding time, cuddles, one on one time than #1 got. Not only taking care of a toddler but cleaning up the house and meals ect its hard to give a baby one on one time when you can just put them in a swing or bouncer or lay them with a toy and get things done or deal with your toddler. So I feel sorry for Anthony more than anything. :nope: So at bed time is when I get the most time in with the baby. Or if they nap at different times I will spend my one on one time with him. With our toddler I take him on errands or grocery shopping so we can have one on one time and maybe stop for lunch together. You just have to learn to balance it. Its hard the days they both are crying and clingy you just have to sit on the couch and hold both and let the house get messy! I dont breast feed Anthony but when I did that was VERY hard. I would try to go in a different room and he would just scream and cry at the door. Or Id let him in and he would try and get on my lap or want me to play with him. I remember him even pulling my breast out of babies mouth a few times. So I have NO idea how people make that work :haha:

I guess that was another reason we chose to wait till the boys were a tad older to have #3. As far as them getting along thats not an issue at all. Especially now that the baby is more playful and able to play with brother. Dominic was very sweet in the beginning always helping me with him or trying to help him when he cried, then he went through a kind of mean streak where he would take his bottle or binky away or throw toys at him! Now they are fine with each other and back to being sweet :haha:

Its just a balancing act, youll get the hang of it and you cant feel bad about not spending as much time because with two there just isnt as much time as there once was.

omggggg ladies i keep getting brown/pink coloured ewcm ive intense cramps in both sides and ive got a smiley on my clear blue, is it possible im just gearing up for ov? ive a feeling my follies are mega stimulated or something from all the meds because the cramps just are bad

This morning I got a solid smiley on the dual hormone smileys, this afternoon the normal LH only smiley was negative. The positive one looked all smudged, could it be a false positive? Or maybe just a short surge so other one couldn't detect?

CD 20, normally have 30-35 day cycles!

I think this is why they say only test once! Lol it's prob your urine wasnt as concentrated in the afternoon.

Hmm, I only retested as I saw the stick was all blurred so the difference between the background and the like wouldn't be as measurable as the other days. I don't pee a lot so thought it would be ok. Damn messing with my head! lol.

Cycles been 30-35 days recently.

I am trying to temp, although not fully accurate due to madams wake up times, It should give me a rough idea if it jumps up, hasn't yet x

Mrs.B: I always thought opk's couldn't give false positives, because they have to get either as dark or darker then control line, unlike hcg where a faint line is positive. Idk thats just what I thought:haha:

Afm: Still waiting for my frer's to get here, but testing day is coming up and I'm starting to feel sad already. That might sound crazy but I really dont have any hope for this cycle, no matter how hard I try to think my symptoms are due to pgcy, I always start to think that I'll just end up with a bfn and it ruins it. I really am trying to stay positive, I'm not trying to be a debbie downer on myself but it sucks because I just can't seem to get any of that hope. Have any of you felt like this before? its making me want to cry:nope:

Abii, the smileys read different, I don't know how but its not two lines the same darkness on the sticks x

Abii, the smileys read different, I don't know how but its not two lines the same darkness on the sticks x
Ohh, okay your using the clear blue digi? I'm not sure, I used it once and I believe it was the same cycle I got pregnant with dd. I had a flash smiley for 2 days and a solid smiley for 1 day. Did your test get wet by chance?

Ohh, okay your using the clear blue digi? I'm not sure, I used it once and I believe it was the same cycle I got pregnant with dd. I had a flash smiley for 2 days and a solid smiley for 1 day. Did your test get wet by chance?

Yes, the new advanced dual hormone one, no chance it got wet as I dip, find it easier that way. I had 5 flashy ones then this one solid, but that was my last one. I have 5 pink handled ones left, the single hormone ones, that the one that came up negative, no smiley x

Just a quick little update...

I got my test results back. They were testing for thyroid antibodies. It came back as me having elevated thyroid antibodies even tho my TSH (Thyroid levels) are in a good range. The Dr. said there is nothing we can do about them and once you have them you will always have them. Normally fixing your TSH levels will help but in my case it hasn't.

So what does this mean for me?

Basically it means that conception is possible and still likely however having a healthy viable pregnancy is not. Think of it like when you have an illness (cold, flu etc.) Those germs are foreign to your body and your body attacks them and kills them. Well my body will see my baby as a foreign item in by body and attack it. I'm beginning to think that those past couple of :bfp: tests I have had were chemicals. It also gives me a little better insight about my mc. I just honestly don't know what to think right now... :cry:

I hope you and your doctor can figure out something to help better your chances. :hugs: never give up holding out hope, some things happen that not even doctors can explain :hugs:

He actually told me there is nothing we can do other than keep taking my meds. But it's a permanent condition. It makes me 4x more likely to miscarry (1st or 2nd tri) and puts me at a higher risk for preterm labor before 37wks :(

Darlin try and stay positive :) xx
OH and i had a BIG talk last night we have come to a compromise, he said that i can hard out ry for one more month and if it doesnt happen back to NTNP, and then have my surgery :) im happy with that now im looking for cheap tests online, they still work out expensive though after the shipping to lil ol NZ lol

Thanks Ladies :hugs:

I've decided to drown my sorrows in these delicious looking banana cream cookies tonight :thumbup: I've just been keeping busy. Cleaned the kitchen, made a more labor intensive dinner, making a homemade dessert and DH brought home that new Oz movie for us.It's going to get pretty crazy here this week. I have to go change my name Fri morning, Thyroid scan in the afternoon, will come home and make DS smash cake for his party, have to make cakepops at some point, give the house a good cleaning, Sil's baby shower is Saturday (1.5hrs away one way), then I have to shop for all the party stuff for DS including his present(s) and make all the food, decorate the house and then his party is Sunday. Idk how I am going to do it all :dohh: Luckily DH has Thurs and Fri off for 4th of July :happydance: This will help me out SO so much!

Here's the cookies...
https://www.dessertfortwo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DessertForTwoBananaCreamCookies.jpg

https://www.dessertfortwo.com/2012/10/banana-cream-cookies/

YUMMMOOOOO they look great :) im not that talented at baking but man i can cook :) whoa your going to be so busy your going to forget what day it is lol, good tho keep your mind of things. :) :hugs:

I can cook really well too. Baking not so much...:blush: I am a decorator more than a baker lol The hardest part of these things is trying to get the whipping cream in the filling to thicken up :( Having problems with it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->