Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

These are my creations :haha: I made these this past week. Did the skirt today.

Attachments

• skirt1.jpg
    skirt1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • mms_picture (4).jpg
    mms_picture (4).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
Eeek, what do you think?

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373866761605_zps98afd5d8.jpg

These are the 1st things I ever made using pinterest patterns :haha: They're a little sloppy/uneven in spots but I'm so proud of them :smug: It' what I've been doing to keep busy. Keep my mind off of things. I want to make something else but I need to stop and clean the house really good before we leave Friday.

Darlin that was exactly mine and micks plan before I found out about this surprise pregnancy. We had just stopped ntnp and had literally your exact plan I was enjoying hunter being older and not needing me as much and mick and I were getting back to the way we were before we had hunter so it took me a whole to adjust to the thought of another! It's great that you are doing things for yourself again I think alot of people including myself lose themselves when they become a mum I still haven't fully found myself lol I was in the process when #2 decided to make an appearance but I am fine with that we adjusted and we will even more so when baby comes. I can't wait till we find out the gender I am also going to be doing some sewing! I didn't do any for hunter as we were team yellow but I made my nephew a gorgeous little Christmas jacket it was reversible red on one side white on the other with white fur around the good and sleeves its was gorgeous. I also made a gorgeous little girls summer Christmas summer dress at the same time which my sister still has so if this one is a girl I will be taking that back I think for her to wear Christmas Day!
How do you get patterns of Pinterest? I am still yet to figure out just how to use Pinterest lol it confuses me!

Your creations look great by the way!

Eeek, what do you think?

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373866761605_zps98afd5d8.jpg

That looks promising have you got any frers I would busy one of those bad boys out if I were you!

yay so by the time I get up my time lol you may already posted your bfp!!!! Its 10 at night here lol.

Kristie that happened with DS. We had been trying a few months and I was new to Ttc and how my cycles worked. I decided I wanted to wait and I guess "find myself" and get back to normal. I hadn't been the same since my depression. I used to be this crazy rocker chick who just wanted to have fun. I had just turned 21 in August and we went to our first concert in a while (my fav thing to do) on November third. I had gotten my hot self back, just started working at the salon and loved it. Then November 20th we found out we were expecting. Was def a shock. I was excited but had my nights I'd sit and cry wondering what I had done lol. We are being Very careful now. I don't want that to happen again. I've made my decision and hopefully we can stick to it this time :haha:

Glad to hear your doing better kristie :hugs: :hugs:

Darlin: everything you just described are my fears with having 2!

Me and dh talked the other night and he said he was happy wiih just having one and he has no idea how we are going to manage 2... :cry: sometimes i think what the hell did we do..my biggest fears are having to function with hardly no sleep and managing my anxiety/ocd with 2 kids.
I haven't been able to take my medication since becoming preg or while bf'ing so once baby is born i'm gonna bf for a month and then hop back on my meds. Wish i could bf longer but i know i need to take care of myself too.
Hoping baby 2 is very easy going baby! But i know dh will be a big help in giving me breaks and mommy time each night
Im happy im preg., i just hope we can manage family & marriage. It was rough when ds arrived....me and dh weren't playful and cute like we use to be. I was tired, and annoyed.

Mrs. B: looks. Like a :bfp: to me!

:hugs: yeah I think we realized it just wasn't realistic. I also have to admit now that he is one something just clicked inmy brain going "what was I thinking?" Lol you are going to do great! I know you will. It's just scary cuz you don't know exactly what it's like yet.

Thank you ladies...

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC_0013_zpsc22fa146.jpg

Scary and exciting!

You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: i believe your kids will have an 18 month gap...same as me!

Congratulations Mrs.B you must be so happy.

i am cd 12 today i bought some opks ive not taken one for today yet but heres the thing ladies today i felt so sick and my boobs r so so sore! my last af was after a 22 day cycle only when usually i ovulate around cd 24 so it was unusual for me.. i just dunno whats going on!

I'm happy we chose, i guess i should say i chose :haha: (dh only wanted 1) to have them now that way they can play together and i dont have to go through this again in a few yrs.

I really want dh and i to be our happy selves again..i have changed alot. Like another poster said you sometimes lose yourself having kids, i feel i have. I am alot more moody and not funloving like before :(.

I'm hoping to get my old self back soon...i am alot better than i was right after ds was born.

Thanks ladies! felt good to get that out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->