Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Mrs B was it u who used the clearblue digital opks? Did u bd everyday of the flashing smiley aswell as the solid?

Mrs B was it u who used the clearblue digital opks? Did u bd everyday of the flashing smiley aswell as the solid?

I did use them hun, I got flashing smileys from CD 15-19, bd on days 15 and 19. Solid smiley on CD20 and 21, BD cd21 and 22, ovulated cd23 xx

I'm guessing the BD on the 22nd was the money shot x

I am definitely looking to be done and dusted with pregnancy this time! I haven't enjoyed it at all! It's awful it was such an amazing time the first time I thought it was beautiful and I was so blessed, this time I just feel far, gassy, crampy, sick (even though it was worse with ds) and just so tired and sore lol it will be nice to get myself back once baby is here. I just started thinking about how hard it is going to be for me at nights with the 2 now. We have dinner at 6 then bath at 6:45-7ish then hunter plays around with daddy for an hour the. We read books and go to bed so every night I am going to be on my own cooking dinner with the 2 kids then have to bath the big one and the little one on my own and every third week for a whole week mick is on nights so I will have to do dinner, bath, play, books bed on my own arrggghh I think I may have to change hunters routine. We were waiting till mick got home for bath time which worked really well because hunter starves for mick attention so much as he's never home it was great bonding and he would actually go to sleep easier so we may have to change it so he baths him again and outs him to bed when he's on days but holy cow I am going to have my hands full when he's on nights!!!!

Mrs b congrats!!! How exciting for you :)

For some reason I posted all this yesterday but a bit different and it didn't post :(

Ill be updating you alk very soon wirh photos of my opks and chart :) im feeling good about this month

Kristie: lots of microwave dinners and slow cook meals :thumbup: lol thats my plan.
i told dh that when he gets home from work around 5pm, ds1 will pretty much be his responsibility as far as bath time, feeding, cleaning up, story time.

I plan on wearing ds2 alot with a carrier around the house to get stuff done.

HEY!!!!! the forst 2 opks im unsure of CD the last one is from today, and as you can see by my chart I think I had a really long surge, please tell me what you all think :) thanks ladies.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
  • charrrt.jpg
    charrrt.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 3
1st and 2nd test look positive if i'm reading the lines right. Sorry cant help with the temping...never done that before.

Hopefully you bd'd between those 2 positive tests!

Yeah my slow cooker will definitely be my beats friend lol. We don't really have microwave meals as such here about from the diet ones.
Mick doesn't usually get home till after 7 but we will be changing hunter for mick to do it all when he gets home. I think I will try and get hunter involved in bathing baby to stop him from being bored and playing up while I am doing bath time. It feels so strange to think that I will be bathing and nursing such a small tiny precious thing again! Hunter is so big I am just so use to him being my baby lol but near on 15kgs is not a baby.
I am planning on breastfeeding as long as I can again but I have told myself that if hunters sleep goes bad again and I am not coping I will not feel hard on myself if I have to go to formula to deal with the lack of sleep but I dunno I will see what happens when baby comes I am definitely not demand feeding this time I will for the first 2 weeks for my supply to get good but after that I will. Be doing a routine as I think they fall into a bad habit of comfort more than anything with demand because they can have it when ever they want.

D1: you definitely did have a long surge! And it's great you feel good about this month fx it is your month. Your temps look a little confusing after o with the 2 day dip what do you think happened there?

im not sure if those opks were what id call positive.. sorry hun unless thats positive for you but usually its when there as dark or darker. :shrug: as for temping usually you have to have 3 temp rises after an ovulation to confirm ttc is so stressful thats why ive ditched the temping, just sticking to my digi opks im sick of trying to decide if the lines r + or -

thanks mrs b that was so hopeful last cycle i got my period on cd 22 after 6 flashing smileys!! but i was on agnus castus and i was supposed to take it until i ov'd but it made me miss ov and got af early so this cycle i stopped it at cd 12 and the spotting has stopped no flashing smiley yet im hoping tomorrow!

The middle pik of my opk the test line is darker than the control. Today my temp is even higher I thing I ovulated somewhere there but im thinking more towards cd20

im not sure if those opks were what id call positive.. sorry hun unless thats positive for you but usually its when there as dark or darker. :shrug: as for temping usually you have to have 3 temp rises after an ovulation to confirm ttc is so stressful thats why ive ditched the temping, just sticking to my digi opks im sick of trying to decide if the lines r + or -

thanks mrs b that was so hopeful last cycle i got my period on cd 22 after 6 flashing smileys!! but i was on agnus castus and i was supposed to take it until i ov'd but it made me miss ov and got af early so this cycle i stopped it at cd 12 and the spotting has stopped no flashing smiley yet im hoping tomorrow!

I have to say, I wasn't convinced even with my smileys :haha: it wasn't until my temp rise that I knew I had ovulated. If I had the choice again I would definitely do both together

i cant temp anymore it just drives me insane! lol i get so stressed from it lol.

no flashy smilies yet :( im hoping tomorrow i get my first one!

Nope. We just can't go through the heartache anymore of the chemicals because of my health. We probably can't even get pregnant anyway and if we do it will most likely end in loss (1st or 2nd tri). Plus other things like preterm labor etc are very likely. With LO being one now and more independent I've been able to also do a lot for myself. Just trying to be positive about it all and accept things the way they are.

D1: That middle opk is definitely positive:thumbup: even if you think you already ov'd, just to be sure you should keep bd'ing:] hope you get that bfp soon

Kirstie: Do you breast feed your lo currently? Are you going to continue nursing him with the new baby?(sorry I saw your ticker and wanted to ask:haha:)

Mrsb: Congrats again:flower: what dpo did you get your bfp?

Goodluck redrose:flower: keeping my fx'd for you

Armywife: Not much longer! Must be exciting:happydance:

Afm: my hubby let me order my stuff last night so my fertility monitor and pre seed is on its way:happydance: I don't think it will get here in time, but if it does I'll start using it asap:thumbup:
Our dd's birthday was 2 days ago but her party is going to be on the 20th, so she's kind of been having like a week long birthday:haha: she has so many toys our living room is a disaster lol, so on that note I should probably go clean up a bit:winkwink:

Well!

I took an IC at 8dpo and got a very faint questionable line,

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/120713A_zps7c5c6866.jpg

Then this is 9dpo which again had a very very faint line
https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/130713A_zpsfee85609.jpg
https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/20130713_181559_zpsb066721f.jpg

10dpo

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373826606858_zps816bed68.jpg

11dpo

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373866761605_zps98afd5d8.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/20130715_154541_zpsdab6dfb4.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/67f038fe-925d-4d0b-9762-17b0dbe861d1_zps9985eda5.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/ae93d0f3-f729-4d73-ada4-272ed6555af7_zpsc4353124.jpg

So I actually got my first line at 8dpo!! But I don't think I really believed it until 11 dpo

wow i love seeing bfp's!

ladies ive a doctor appt tomorrow im a little nervous something is up.. ive been feeling weird i keep feeling little thuds and ive had two weird periods now i feel so sicky so im thinking it could be very low chance im preg i doubt it though

but i think my hernia is back :(

D1: That middle opk is definitely positive:thumbup: even if you think you already ov'd, just to be sure you should keep bd'ing:] hope you get that bfp soon

Kirstie: Do you breast feed your lo currently? Are you going to continue nursing him with the new baby?(sorry I saw your ticker and wanted to ask:haha:)

Mrsb: Congrats again:flower: what dpo did you get your bfp?

Goodluck redrose:flower: keeping my fx'd for you

Armywife: Not much longer! Must be exciting:happydance:

Afm: my hubby let me order my stuff last night so my fertility monitor and pre seed is on its way:happydance: I don't think it will get here in time, but if it does I'll start using it asap:thumbup:
Our dd's birthday was 2 days ago but her party is going to be on the 20th, so she's kind of been having like a week long birthday:haha: she has so many toys our living room is a disaster lol, so on that note I should probably go clean up a bit:winkwink:

Hey abi I am not currently bf I stopped about 3 months ago now I think I just haven't taken the ticker down lol. I would still be bf if he didn't decide to stop. My milk turned back to colostrum quite quick and he didn't like it so pretty much stopped cold turkey I even tried to offer it to him after he stopped a few times and he would refuse. There was a part of me that was relieved the be having a break but a part of me that was sad there I miss having those special bonding moments. If he didn't stop bf I was thinking of continuing and tandem feeding both him and baby but hasn't 100% made up my mind about that. It's funny I was ready for it to be over but now that it is I can't wait to breastfeed number 2 lol.

Mrsb: With my dd I wouldn't believe it, after 8 digital and 3 reg frer's I finally called to make an ob appt:blush::haha: will probably be the same if/when I get another bfp:winkwink::dohh:

Kirstie: Awh well at least you did it as long as you could:thumbup::flower: I only breastfed my dd for a month because she never really had a great latch and then just stopped and refused to latch:cry: I want to continue to try with any future babies though, and I will let them bf as long as they want:blush: can't wait to be able to try again:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->