Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Mrsb: With my dd I wouldn't believe it, after 8 digital and 3 reg frer's I finally called to make an ob appt:blush::haha: will probably be the same if/when I get another bfp:winkwink::dohh:

Kirstie: Awh well at least you did it as long as you could:thumbup::flower: I only breastfed my dd for a month because she never really had a great latch and then just stopped and refused to latch:cry: I want to continue to try with any future babies though, and I will let them bf as long as they want:blush: can't wait to be able to try again:haha:

I have a frer a digi and lots of cheapies left I will take them as and when haha

Mrsb: With my dd I wouldn't believe it, after 8 digital and 3 reg frer's I finally called to make an ob appt:blush::haha: will probably be the same if/when I get another bfp:winkwink::dohh:

Kirstie: Awh well at least you did it as long as you could:thumbup::flower: I only breastfed my dd for a month because she never really had a great latch and then just stopped and refused to latch:cry: I want to continue to try with any future babies though, and I will let them bf as long as they want:blush: can't wait to be able to try again:haha:

It can definitely be a hard thing it took us 5 weeks of mixed feeding before we were full time bf due to a really bad latch and I had inverted nipples. We used nipples shields they were the best thing ever. I would suggest getting a lactation consultant if it wasn't for mine I would have had all the knowledge I did to keep trying I was so thankful for her. Luckily this time after bf this long my nipples are far from inverted lol it's quite funny dh keeps commenting on (my umbrella ends :rofl:) because he is so use to not seeing them that big they have gotten bigger since being pregnant as well so I am hoping it will be much easier this time from the beginning. While I was bf hunter I said I would only feed the next till they are 1 but now that he is stopped and I miss it I think I will feed until there ready to stop again.
I hope that you get your wish and bf goes well this time.

Reading your bf'ing posts makes me remember those days when i would go out grocery shopping without ds and i'd rush home after a couple hours because they would feel so engorged i just needed a release! !!!!!!!! :holly:

Kristie are you still staying team yellow til the end?

hahahaha I love the bouning boobies!!

Im not sure we have our 20 week scan in a week and a half and cant decide. We are not that great on finances at the moment and with #2 being due 4 days before hunters 2nd birthday and 10 days before Christmas if its a girl I want to be organised but at the same it time I still have that desire to have a surprise. I really wanted to find out a few weeks ago to help me bond with the baby but I have absolutely no problem with that any more I am really excited about baby and feel bonded now that there is kicking going on and I am not so sick anymore so I am really torn!!!! I am in an endless battle with myself it would be a great Christmas surprise. I was also worried about gender disappointment but I don't think I would have that now either I am not to fussed anymore

Which gender were you hoping for again?

Feeling so pregnant this week! So winded and back aching...tired.... i feel like a hot mess

Anyone close to testing!?

Feeling so pregnant this week! So winded and back aching...tired.... i feel like a hot mess

I was hoping for a file but not bothered anymore. I moved my scan up to surprise mick so we get to find out Friday if baby cooperates! So excited.

Hunters bed just came in so that is all set up and he has his day nap in it today which was really exciting! And we set up babies room well partially.

You poor thing god it's hard at the start being so tired and nauseous for some and then you have a small break in the middle and then back to feeling terrible!

Awh congrats d1:happydance:
I am either 1 or 2 dpo so I'm gonna wait until my ticker tells me to test:thumbup: sending dust to all of you♡

Kirstie: Awh that gender scan must be exciting:flower: I think I'm going to do a gender reveal for the next, but we'll see:haha:

Yeah I am also thinking of doing a gender reveal but it's not very big in aus and my family kinda thought it was stupid :( my sister said don't be silly who cares what other people think but I don't know I think they would like it if it was a girl because it will be the first granddaughter in the family

I was hoping for a file but not bothered anymore. I moved my scan up to surprise mick so we get to find out Friday if baby cooperates! So excited.

Hunters bed just came in so that is all set up and he has his day nap in it today which was really exciting! And we set up babies room well partially.

You poor thing god it's hard at the start being so tired and nauseous for some and then you have a small break in the middle and then back to feeling terrible!

Whats a file? Not sure if its a mistype or australian slang :haha:

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/74E104D5-57AE-4624-A425-0FE530A3D729-1304-0000007CE930534D_zps4107bee3.jpg

Yay it's another boy!!!! We are so damn excited I can't wait to see what he looks like I wonder if he will be similar or completely different to hunter???
On the sad side my placenta is low lying and if it hasn't moved by my 28 week scan I have to have a c section which I am shattered about!

woohooo congrats :happydance: :happydance: dont worry a few of my junebug laides had low placenta and it moved stay positive :D the main thing is you and baby boy being healthy and him arriving safely although i know its hard to hear but just think baby boy arriving in 20 weeks woohoo :D

Yeah definitely I mean I will be upset if I don't get my natural labor but as long as bubs and I are safe and healthy that's all that matters. :) I'm just so excited that its another boy!!!

Yah! A boy!! Hunter will have a partner in crime ;) i am wondering the same thing too if zachary will look anything like stephen. In his 3d scan he looked alot like me when i was little whereas stephen looked like his dad more.

Is there anything you will need to buy? Or pretty much set with hunters old stuff?

I got a free glider yesterday from craigslist! :happydance: just need a sit and stand double stroller and my parents are going to buy a crib.

Do you have a name picked out?

Awh congrats on your baby boy!:happydance: sorry to hear about your placenta being low but stay positive, I'm sure it will move soon:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->