Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Thanks everyone!! We are very excited!!

We don't have a specific name yet we have a few we really like
Porter, carter, Harlan, Levi, Knox, Oscar and Logan. But we won't decide for a while I think.
I will buy a few special outfits as well as a nice blanket and teddy. Hunter is in a big boy bed now so we will use his old cot when I bought hunters pram it was on sale the second attachable seat came with it free so that's all sorted. I have bought all my cloth nappies now. My friend just had a boy and he was big so she have me some 0000 clothes she had so I have a few new outfits. I have already bought a few toys when our toy sale was on here. And I think I may buy a new glider a better one for comfort especially if I end up with the c section for more comfort. I don't think I will buy anything else but who knows lol. I am going to wait until I have it definitely confirmed by my doctor on Tuesday because the ultrasound tech said not 100% so now I am starting to worry lol.

lol I forgot that's yours sons name!
I really like jagger chase denman and landon ryker denman its such a hard thing to choose I don't think we actually will till he is born to be honest. I am such an indecisive I would probably change his name a million times before he is born lol.

I practiced yelling up the stairs for the boys using the diff. Names we liked..lol:haha:
I figure i'll be calling their names together alot in the yrs to come and needed something that felt right :thumbup:

Hahahaha that's great army! I really like Landon ryker I think but need to sell the husband on it. We have loads of time to decide anyway I don't mind if he is nameless till the day he is born or if we do decide we aren't telling family what his name is. My poor mum and mother in law they wanted a girl so bad! I am just happy he is healthy.

Same boat here kristie.. mil has no granddaughters and both me and my sil are due with boys.

Sil plans on trying again shortly after LO is born...so she says :haha:

I am now tipping the scale at 209 :dohh: i have 5wks left, if i can stay under 220 i'll be happy!
I'm pretty determined when it comes to losing weight so hopefully by next summer i'll be back around 155!

I WISH I could just get to 150. I'm 170 and was 140 before getting preg.

speaking of weight, due to my new job i have lost half a stone so far! i hope to loose more!

also i bought a scope to check ferns to check when im fertile its gonna be cheaper than opks with my wacky cycles!

ladies i need your help for baby shower ideas for my sil, shes finding out sex but shes not telling anyone, so looking for unisex ideas for decorations, games, and food, ive never done one before!

Oh there is the cutest sucky (hahaha damn autocorrect! DUCKY!!!)theme on my Pinterest! You could make it multicolor with yellows, greens, oranges, blues and pinks. There's the cutest punch that foams up like bath water and you float little bath ducks on top. My sil did a onesie theme that was cute. She made a banner with onesies to hag on the wall and a garland to decorate the table with little cards the shape of onesies for ppl to write advice on. If you need help let me know. I can design an invitation for you from scratch and email you the temperate or any other printables you might need :)

Other sister in law did beau or bow with a pink bow and blue mustache theme.

I WISH I could just get to 150. I'm 170 and was 140 before getting preg.

Its tough! Espeially just finding time work out :wacko: i was 159 before having kids, 177 after giving birth to ds, and started this preg. Around 180.

Hey ladies:flower: how are we all doing?
I'm 7dpo today and having intense cramps, if I wasn't only 7dpo I'd swear af would be here tomorrow. Besides that just been very exhausted and pretty moody so keeping my fx'd

Same boat here kristie.. mil has no granddaughters and both me and my sil are due with boys.

Sil plans on trying again shortly after LO is born...so she says :haha:

I am now tipping the scale at 209 :dohh: i have 5wks left, if i can stay under 220 i'll be happy!
I'm pretty determined when it comes to losing weight so hopefully by next summer i'll be back around 155!

Well apparently I'm not team blue anymore I am back at team yellow. When we had the scan he said he was pretty certain but not 100% because we only got a 5 second glance boy even long enough for a pic so as time has gone on I was worried about it being wrong and at my drs appointment yesterday I got her to check with her scanner and she said she could see no visible boy parts and there was a few positions the baby was in that she said it should have been noticeable but she also said that does mean it's not there either so she said to take it as we still don't know the sex! I am shattered to be back team yellow I have already bought a few boys things for the newborn photoshoots :( I still think it is a boy but there is still that doubt especially as we didn't see any bits yesterday.
I have been looking at gender scans on google and all the boys ones are way bigger than the bits that we saw lol he could just have a small willy haha.

Do you have your gender scan you could show me?

My weight was really bad before I fell pregnant with hunter I ave only put on 2 and a half kgs and I am already at 218 I am hoping to not put on anymore than 11lbs more which I think I can do. I am going to start walking again and I don't eat very much just the normal 3 meals or 6 small meals to stop my ms.

That's funny about the we will see with the sil I remember when I had hunter I was going to start trying really early on but I am so happy we waited even though it wasn't as long as I wanted to wait in the end but I don't mind his sleeping is pretty good now thank god!

Im comin to join ladies! LO is 4mths.
OH and I will start next trying again next month

This was our 14wk private gender scan :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Im comin to join ladies! LO is 4mths.
OH and I will start next trying again next month

Welcome :flower: this is a great place to vent, story tell, symptom spot, whatever your heart desires :)
how many kids do you plan to have?

Abii: intense cramping! Thats a good sign! Especially being a ways from af still.

Here is our 20wk gender scan (i put blue hersheys kisses around it and texted the pic to family :) )
Thats good hunter is finally sleeping better!!! We mamas need some r&r now and again!
Stephen is getting some back teeth in so we've had a few rough nights of rocking and cuddles.
Do you have another scan before your due date to check gender again?

Attachments

• 2013-04-26 19.21.40.jpg
    2013-04-26 19.21.40.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 7
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/78209774-01BF-42A7-A471-5ADB57132EAE-2517-0000014C9A81FE96_zps19849ef0.jpg

This isn't my scan but this is pretty much exactly what mine looked like I'm so uncertain there is no definitely penis but the middle line looks longer than the rest. Army in your scan that is 100% a boy!!!

Hmmm.....that's tricky.. leaning more towards boy than girl hopefully you get another scan with a great shot :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->