Anyone getting 1st, 2nd U/S around April 11th-15th and want to countdown together?!!

Woot! One more day until I get to see my little tadpole. I'll be about 9.5 weeks, so I'm hoping everything is going well.

Fx for you Hun!!! One more day will be here in no time!!

3 more days to go �� So glad I have an early appointment too less waiting when Friday gets here

Enasy: YAYY!!! Having any symptoms!!?

I'm getting my first "official" ultrasound on the 13th! :
I did have one early scan at 6 weeks due to spotting/cramping and then I was able to have a friend sneak a peek for me at 7w4d (perk of working in a hospital :winkwink:). I'm really excited for this scan though. Hopefully s/he will look more like a baby and less like a smudgey blob this go around.

That's a day away!!! Lol Yess the perks of working in a hospital; definitely a Great perk!!! Hope it goes great!!

Hey Ladies just got back from my 1st U/S and here it is...measuring in at 8 wks & 5 days....we have twins!!!!! But one of them is measuring @ 6 wks and the HB isn't as stron as the other so the u/s technician told me to remain optimistic until my next appt. on the 25th. Please pray for me ladies as I will be praying for you all!!!

Omg!!!!! Congrats . hopefully all will be well with the other twin

Woohoo!! That's so exciting!! :happydance: Prayers that little one keeps growing and growing like its twin.

Woohoo!! That's so exciting!! :happydance: Prayers that little one keeps growing and growing like its twin.

Thanks!!! Any news yet on a appt. to meet with your new doc!

I called this morning and they still haven't received my referral. Guess I'll call them again tomorrow and bug the crap out of them until I get an appointment :haha: So frustrating!

I even went on base today to get anti-nausea meds and they messed that up too...can't win!

It is almost 4am here...my scan is at 230p I'm so nervous I can't sleep lol. Plus I'm up nauseated soooo.

It is almost 4am here...my scan is at 230p I'm so nervous I can't sleep lol. Plus I'm up nauseated soooo.

I know exactly how you feel!!!! I'm sooo excited for you too!!! It's almost here!!!

Hey Ladies just got back from my 1st U/S and here it is...measuring in at 8 wks & 5 days....we have twins!!!!! But one of them is measuring @ 6 wks and the HB isn't as stron as the other so the u/s technician told me to remain optimistic until my next appt. on the 25th. Please pray for me ladies as I will be praying for you all!!!

WOW! Fingers crossed baby #2 catches up

hey ladies just got back from my 1st u/s and here it is...measuring in at 8 wks & 5 days....we have twins!!!!! But one of them is measuring @ 6 wks and the hb isn't as stron as the other so the u/s technician told me to remain optimistic until my next appt. On the 25th. Please pray for me ladies as i will be praying for you all!!!

wow! Fingers crossed baby #2 catches up

thanks bananaz!!

I'd like to join! I'm a little late to the party but I have my nuchal translucency scan coming up this Friday and I am so nervous and excited. I haven't seen my babies since 9w2d and I am dying to see them again and hoping that everything is going fine in there!

I'm late to join as well, but have my first US this Friday (the 15th) at 7+1. I had a MC in 2012 and a beautiful daughter in 2014. I've had HCG and P checked three times, so now it's just on to the US to make sure everything looks ok! I'll have to tell work sooner than later because I am already starting to show (I know it's bloat, but it's baby bloat) since it's the second time through this.
In 2012 I had an US on 7+1 due to bleeding, saw a HB and then miscarried at 7+2, so the timing of this has me a little on edge...

Baby measuring a day ahead Hb of 143bpm!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160413_145122.jpg
    IMG_20160413_145122.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm late to join as well, but have my first US this Friday (the 15th) at 7+1. I had a MC in 2012 and a beautiful daughter in 2014. I've had HCG and P checked three times, so now it's just on to the US to make sure everything looks ok! I'll have to tell work sooner than later because I am already starting to show (I know it's bloat, but it's baby bloat) since it's the second time through this.
In 2012 I had an US on 7+1 due to bleeding, saw a HB and then miscarried at 7+2, so the timing of this has me a little on edge...

CONGRATS MELANN13!!!!

Yes plz Join!!! Wow you have only 2 days to go not even 2 days now!!
Sorry for your losses, I had 3 m/c's so I totally know the sensitiveness of pregnancy and making sure everything is ok. But that had to be tragic to lose the next day after confirmation everything was ok. I'm just like you I'm so bloated but it's baby bloat do its OK :haha: , trying to hide mine but this stomach is fighting my sweaters and clothing to be seen!!

Well we're counting down with ya to your big day!!

I'd like to join! I'm a little late to the party but I have my nuchal translucency scan coming up this Friday and I am so nervous and excited. I haven't seen my babies since 9w2d and I am dying to see them again and hoping that everything is going fine in there!

Ooooohh HOW EXCITING TO be that far ahead!!!! You're knocking at 2nd trimester door!!! You're carrying Twins!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Hoping everything is fine with the both of them as well!! Fx for you and those babies!!!

Well ladies since I just had my 1st u/s and everything went well now it's time to countdown to #2 u/s for me.....here we go...April 25th is in 2 more weeks, hope everything is ok!!!

I'll wait with you. My ob appt is on the 26th. I was shaking for my appt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->