Anyone getting 1st, 2nd U/S around April 11th-15th and want to countdown together?!!

I'll wait with you. My ob appt is on the 26th. I was shaking for my appt!!!

YAYY!! Ok!! Thanx!!

I bet you were!!! I was too!!! But when I heard that HB, it was like ...ahhhh that sound was everything!!!

I'm late to join as well, but have my first US this Friday (the 15th) at 7+1. I had a MC in 2012 and a beautiful daughter in 2014. I've had HCG and P checked three times, so now it's just on to the US to make sure everything looks ok! I'll have to tell work sooner than later because I am already starting to show (I know it's bloat, but it's baby bloat) since it's the second time through this.
In 2012 I had an US on 7+1 due to bleeding, saw a HB and then miscarried at 7+2, so the timing of this has me a little on edge...

CONGRATS MELANN13!!!!

Yes plz Join!!! Wow you have only 2 days to go not even 2 days now!!
Sorry for your losses, I had 3 m/c's so I totally know the sensitiveness of pregnancy and making sure everything is ok. But that had to be tragic to lose the next day after confirmation everything was ok. I'm just like you I'm so bloated but it's baby bloat do its OK :haha: , trying to hide mine but this stomach is fighting my sweaters and clothing to be seen!!

Well we're counting down with ya to your big day!!

I went in for the scan that time because of light spotting. There was a HB, but they said baby was only 6+1, and I knew I was 7+1. I guess I should have realized that was a sign, but the next day severe cramping and back pain set in and it was over. It was completely and utterly devastating. I convinced myself that maybe I wasn't ever going to be able to have kids. (I've never been diagnosed with anything, but have had terrible periods etc since I was 12, causing me to miss school, and often have wondered if I have PCOS or endometriosis)
I feel better about this one. Been pretty nauseous and HCG was already 17000 a week ago. Scan was originally set for the 20th, but when doc saw the 17000, she told me I could move it up since a HB should be able to be seen after 6000.
Right now I'm just blaming my chub on the dining center at work :) I'm faculty and get half price lunch and it's all you can eat...

Baby was measuring right in line with my ovulation date this time, which bumps my EDD up by a few days :happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/w7dQF4e.jpg

Am I too late to join? I have my scan today at 9.30am. Absolutely terrified!!!

Good luck everyone who has scans coming up, love reading the updates :) xx

Baby was measuring right in line with my ovulation date this time, which bumps my EDD up by a few days :happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/w7dQF4e.jpg

YAYYY!!!! CONGRATS BANANAZ!!!!! THAT U/s pic of the baby is PERFECT!!! When is your next Appt.?

I'm late to join as well, but have my first US this Friday (the 15th) at 7+1. I had a MC in 2012 and a beautiful daughter in 2014. I've had HCG and P checked three times, so now it's just on to the US to make sure everything looks ok! I'll have to tell work sooner than later because I am already starting to show (I know it's bloat, but it's baby bloat) since it's the second time through this.
In 2012 I had an US on 7+1 due to bleeding, saw a HB and then miscarried at 7+2, so the timing of this has me a little on edge...

CONGRATS MELANN13!!!!

Yes plz Join!!! Wow you have only 2 days to go not even 2 days now!!
Sorry for your losses, I had 3 m/c's so I totally know the sensitiveness of pregnancy and making sure everything is ok. But that had to be tragic to lose the next day after confirmation everything was ok. I'm just like you I'm so bloated but it's baby bloat do its OK :haha: , trying to hide mine but this stomach is fighting my sweaters and clothing to be seen!!

Well we're counting down with ya to your big day!!

I went in for the scan that time because of light spotting. There was a HB, but they said baby was only 6+1, and I knew I was 7+1. I guess I should have realized that was a sign, but the next day severe cramping and back pain set in and it was over. It was completely and utterly devastating. I convinced myself that maybe I wasn't ever going to be able to have kids. (I've never been diagnosed with anything, but have had terrible periods etc since I was 12, causing me to miss school, and often have wondered if I have PCOS or endometriosis)
I feel better about this one. Been pretty nauseous and HCG was already 17000 a week ago. Scan was originally set for the 20th, but when doc saw the 17000, she told me I could move it up since a HB should be able to be seen after 6000.
Right now I'm just blaming my chub on the dining center at work :) I'm faculty and get half price lunch and it's all you can eat...

O Wow!!! I would've been terrified as well!!! But looks like you beat all the questions if you can or cannot have kids!!! This one really sounds it's going to go all the way!!! FX for you and bub that he/she holds on.

Hi ladies had my scan this morning and it was so so amazing, baby is healthy and very lively measuring 12weeks 1day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
Enasy what a clear scan pic! Congratulations :)

Congratulations to you other ladies, beautiful little babies. I'm excited for mine on the 29th now eek xx

Hi ladies had my scan this morning and it was so so amazing, baby is healthy and very lively measuring 12weeks 1day.

Definitely a beautiful blooming pic of baby!!!! I can't wait till I get to 12 wks too so I can't see my baby bigger!! CONGRATS!!!!

Enasy what a clear scan pic! Congratulations :)

Congratulations to you other ladies, beautiful little babies. I'm excited for mine on the 29th now eek xx

I'm excited for ya!!!! Bc it's 2 weeks away!!! Coming fast too!!
Mine is on the 25th...

Oh might be 28th actually lol, swear she said it's a thursday, i'd best check my book lol x

I have my NT scan in a few hours and am just hoping my babies are looking good! Wish me luck! I will post pictures when I get back.

Back from US! Went great! 142BPM measuring right on at 7+1. Tech originally thought she saw a fibroid which made me a little nervous (though I know it's not uncommon), but she later decided that it was actually my ovary, but I had done such a good job of having a full bladder that I had shoved my ovary over a bit.

My u/s went great! I am over the moon happy. They looks like little humans now :happydance:

Both of their folds (nuchal translucency) are measuring within range at 1.5 max for my baby boy and 1.2 max for my baby girl. This means chances of down syndrome are very low woo hoo :happydance: And they were wiggling all around. It was so amazing to see. Even more amazing that they were moving around so much and I still can't feel them! Baby girl is definitely the more active one but man oh man how I love them so much! Oh and baby girl is measuring 2 days ahead and baby boy is measure 1 day ahead. Heart rates 167 and 163.

Here are some pictures!

Boy:
https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/akinner/KINNER_ASHLI_7_zpsbzwokdnr.jpg

Girl:
https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/akinner/KINNER_ASHLI_1_zpswsfq8tm6.jpg

My u/s went great! I am over the moon happy. They looks like little humans now :happydance:

Both of their folds (nuchal translucency) are measuring within range at 1.5 max for my baby boy and 1.2 max for my baby girl. This means chances of down syndrome are very low woo hoo :happydance: And they were wiggling all around. It was so amazing to see. Even more amazing that they were moving around so much and I still can't feel them! Baby girl is definitely the more active one but man oh man how I love them so much! Oh and baby girl is measuring 2 days ahead and baby boy is measure 1 day ahead. Heart rates 167 and 163.

Here are some pictures!

Boy:
https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/akinner/KINNER_ASHLI_7_zpsbzwokdnr.jpg

Girl:
https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/akinner/KINNER_ASHLI_1_zpswsfq8tm6.jpg

WOW!!! WHAT AN AMAZING U/S PIC!!!!! They're both so big and definitely look more like little humans now!!! I'm so ready for mine to look like that!!!! YAYYYY FOR A GREAT NT SCAN!!! That takes a lot of stress off of ya! And they're measuring right behind each other with measurements and HB!!! I hope my little catch up with the other one and they grow, grow and grow!!!

never - they will! :hugs: At my first u/s the babies were measuring 5 days apart! I was freaked out but they say anything within a week is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->