Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

blakesmom - Thank you hun :hugs: How are you and your Pregnancy doing? :D

I think good. My hCG came back @ 2900 at 5 weeks, also had a SUPER EARLY ultrasound on Friday but with it being early all they could see was the gestational sac--no fetal pole or yolk sac yet, not sure when they will want to re-ultrasound. Also haven't gotten my Friday hCG results back but should have those by Monday. Today would have been my due date so trying to keep busy and really hoping this little bean is a keeper!!

blakesmom - Thank you hun :hugs: How are you and your Pregnancy doing? :D

I think good. My hCG came back @ 2900 at 5 weeks, also had a SUPER EARLY ultrasound on Friday but with it being early all they could see was the gestational sac--no fetal pole or yolk sac yet, not sure when they will want to re-ultrasound. Also haven't gotten my Friday hCG results back but should have those by Monday. Today would have been my due date so trying to keep busy and really hoping this little bean is a keeper!!

Aww glad to hear hun. I'm not really familiar with HCG levels. I'm sure when you have your next Ultrasound that you will see little bean :D Ooo you'll have to keep us updated when you get your results hun. Yeah that is the best thing to do chick, keep yourself busy to take your mind off other things :) Lot's of baby dust to you and sticky bean :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Those hcg results sound good! I didn't realise what today was, I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. Hope you get another ultrasound to reassure you. And what about little beans ticker????

Being slightly superstitious about a ticker at this point--soon tho if everything keeps moving along!!

So exciting Blakesmom am sending positive vibes for a sticky bean :thumbup: and when you get a scan pic put it up- will be lovely to see!:happydance:
big hugs
xx

Im a bfn today. Cramping like mad, think af may even show up a day early. Boobs not sore again today. I think I can safely say no xmas baby for us, although given my track record, im not completely ruling anything out!

Ex, did you test?

So exciting Blakesmom am sending positive vibes for a sticky bean :thumbup: and when you get a scan pic put it up- will be lovely to see!:happydance:
big hugs
xx

hey missy is this your 1st cycle since ur mc?? mines is and im on cd25 and all neg opk since cd10 im just really paniking now i hope i had o really early or im going to soon... i thought having a baby was such an easy task as every scanky person u see is pregnant...:(

Melly - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun, I did test and I got this.. :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

Melly - Thank you hun :hugs: Your good vibes were right all along! I just hope it's a sticky bean as I have AF type cramps, I hope she stays away :hugs: xx

Sprite - Thank you so much hun :hugs: xx

Had another look at this mornings ic, and im sure I can see something. It's extremely faint though, and with af due tomorrow, even if it is, it can't be sticky,don't think it's had enough time to implant.

Melly - You never know hun, a line is a line and doesn't it need to implant before it can start to produce HCG? :D xxx

Cheryl - Thank you very much hun :hugs: xxx

Try not to worry ex, af type cramps are normal, doesn't mean anything bad.

Speaking of af cramps,mine started last night and had them all day. They are quite strong and driving me crazy!!!

Melly - I'll try my best not to worry, they are not overly strong at the moment so guess that's a good sign?

Aww hun, I hope they ease for you soon and we see that BFP, would love to have a bump buddy :hugs:

Ex did you work your ticker out from your last af? If you do it from o then ff says edd is 14 Dec

Ex did you work your ticker out from your last af? If you do it from o then ff says edd is 14 Dec

Yeah I worked it out from first day of last AF hun, shall I do it from Ov?

*EDIT* But then again, that's where Doctors work it out from? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->