Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

drs will work from last af until you have your 12 week scan if I remember correctly? It seems like such a long time ago! but that assumes you have a 28 day cycle and ov'd on time.

drs will work from last af until you have your 12 week scan if I remember correctly? It seems like such a long time ago! but that assumes you have a 28 day cycle and ov'd on time.

I will leave it as it is for now and see what happens :D Thank you for your advice though hun, it's much appreciated :hugs:

I just put mine as my last AF with DS and then when i had
1st scan i changed it to what they measured it at probs best thing
as MW\GP still does it from LMP too :)

should only be a diff days difference i bet anyway :D
so happy for you!

I think it's 3w 3 days from o, as you o'd quite late this time didn't you ex?

Hi again. :)

Ex - congrats!!! Melly - fingers crossed. Anyone else with significant news that I missed - I'll try to catch up now!

Nothing much to report here, except that my high temps presumably were happening because I was getting sick, since I came down with an icky cold and AF did show up in the end. Must be around cd6 now but I haven't really been counting or temping or doing anything... might even just ntnp this month and try not to stress out, pick things up again next cycle.

Congrats again Ex! They'll do edd from LMP, but if you know your O date and U/S is off by a a week or more, they should change your duedate.

Melly, might have a BFP huh? I looked at your chart and since it looks like you implanted yesterday, that seems like fair enough time to get that hcg rollin' and keeping that nasty AF away for you! F'X'!

Silver- Maybe this ntnp will be good for you!

sorry just catching up on this last page here

:dust:

I'm 8 weeks today, feeling good besides some sore boobs and tiredness in afternoon. Next u/s will be 9.5 weeks. I'm approaching the "loss-date" of last baby, and I thought I'd be busy this week and pass it up quickly, but it turns out I have a break from school for spring break! ah!

Ah congrats Ex, so pleased for you, you deserve it as you are so supportive to the ladies in this forum.
I got a positive OPK on day 16, so am now in the 2 week wait. Hope we all get them April positives x x x

Good luck lynneywings, hope you get a bfp soon.

These af cramps are relentless, making me blooming miserable! It's been nearly 24 hours I've had them now. Think I must have had line eye this am. Can't really see anything now. Think af will be very heavy and very painful. Feel so sad, onto cycle 11 I suppose. It seems to be getting harder each time. I just want to cry all the time today. Feeling ill too, got earache which I hate, feel really cold and like the beginning of flu. If I'm not around for a few weeks it's just because I'm feeling so bloody sorry for myself lol. Hopefully I will snap out of it as soon as she arrives. I just wish they could give me something to lengthen my lp.

And Ex you are 2 weeks pregnant on your Ov date. So if you O'd 10 days ago you would be about 3 weeks 3 days along. Going by AF is sometimes all you have if you're not tracking O, but that assumes a normal 28 day cycle.

Becy - Yeah that's what I have done until I know otherwise, I'm not sure how it all works properly :haha: Thank you hun :hugs:

Melly - Yeah I Ov'd on CD19 this cycle hun :) Sorry to hear you are feeling down and unwell hun, looks like you had an Implantation dip yesterday, do you have any FRER's to test with in the morning or anything?

Silver - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Sorry to hear AF got you hun, will keep everything crossed for you that you get a BFP this month! :dust:

Dahlia - Thank you very much hun :hugs: I'll let them know the date of the first day of last AF and also the day of Ov, then they can take it from there haha :thumbup:

Lynney - Thank you so much hun :hugs: That's what we are all here for, to help and support other ladies through thick and thin :D I hope you all get BFP's soon! Hope the 2WW doesn't drag too much for you hun.

Babydreams - Thank you so much hun :hugs: You and Melly's feelings for me were correct! :D Shall I change my ticker or just leave it until I know an exact date? The Doctors will probably go from first day of last AF until a Dating Scan has been done :wacko: xxx

I would leave it as from your LMP.. but its totally up to
you if you know you defiantly ovulated on a certain day then
no harm changing it to that :) might be more accurate or have 2
tickers :winkwink: xx

OMG Ex...I just saw your test!!! YAY!!!! Congratulation!!!! :)
That is so awesome and I am soooo happy for you!!! :)

For me it's when would I most not want to put my ticker back. You can leave it now, then when you get to 12 weeks you will put it back to 11w 3 days, or do it now. It's just personal choice. I just know if I ever get to 12 weeks, I couldn't want to feel like I was going backwards! But thankfully not everyone is like me lol

I don't think theres much point testing in the morning ex, as af is due tomorrow anyway.

Becy - I'll just leave it for now, it's easier to add it from LMP so..yeah :haha: xx

Jacksonsmommy - Thank you so much hun :hugs::D

Melly - Yeah I know what you mean hun, I'm sure I'll be in touch with the doctor before my 12 week Scan and they will probably go from LMP so I'll stick with them for now, I won't be too bothered about going backwards as long as little bean is ok and healthy :D Hope AF stays away tomorrow!!!! :af::growlmad:

Ex leave the ticker as is! Its when the docs will date from until scan anyway. So pleased for you nice to have some good news after sucky day at work!!
Have no fricking clue what is going on with me- anyone out there who can advise would be great!! Am CD14 after very odd first AF after mmc, have sore boobies and a weird pain on the right low down and feel sicky bug? AF (again?!), ovulation? very puzzled......
CBFB still reading high, been like that for 6 days and other OPK still neg??!!:wacko:

Good luck in the 2ww Lynney, hope to join you soon if my slightly strange body works out whats its doing!! :shrug:

Sprite - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Sounds to me that you could possibly be gearing up to Ov? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->