Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Lostandsad - Have you tried testing hun? Thank you so much for the baby dust :hugs:

Oooooooh yes :) ha ha

That's why i just want AF to come now because i know I'm not pregnant. I've done 4 FR tests and tried a cheaper Boots one today just because i'm going insane. There isn't even the whiff of a line and I'm like 25DPO or something ridiculous.

Think my positive OPK was a false, if i've ovulated yet, which i don't know if i have, i've definitely missed it as I've only seen OH once since :(((((

That's why i just want AF to come now because i know I'm not pregnant. I've done 4 FR tests and tried a cheaper Boots one today just because i'm going insane. There isn't even the whiff of a line and I'm like 25DPO or something ridiculous.

Think my positive OPK was a false, if i've ovulated yet, which i don't know if i have, i've definitely missed it as I've only seen OH once since :(((((

oops sorry im on a reaaaaally slow computer and it seems to have posted three times and i can't delete it

SORRY

Ex, I am hoping your dip today is a implantation dip! FXed for you AND for you Melly!!!!

Yay for those of you with pos OPK!!

I am feeling a little better, have just been trying to relax and not think about it all so much. :wacko:

Check out my odd FF chart though LOL! From what I have read online I suppose I didn't O from the first pos OPKs I got...it seems you can have a couple of LH surges in a cycle if your body gears up to O but doesn't actually complete it. Then your body tries again a few days later to O and usually is successful the 2nd time. So I guess this 2nd LH surge for me is the "real" O, if I O at all this month. I had a pos OPK Thurs, Fri, and this morning. Now neg OPK this evening. EWCM (the most was last night and this morning) and CP high, soft, open yesterday PM and today. DH actually got home from his trip yesterday (Fri) evening and we did get to BD...so maybe there is still a chance for me this cycle, if I actually did O this time. Temp didn't rise this morning, but I am HOPING and PRAYING with everything I have it rises tomorrow AM and I will know for sure that I did O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex, temp rising again nicely!

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and babydust!

Babydreams, you can have a few surgers, if you don't o for whatever reason, your body just keeps trying. Yey for your dh getting home in time! Going by your chart, I think o happened yesterday. There is still hope, we only dtd once when we got pg with ds.

Afm, temp dropped today, would like to hope it's implant dip, but as af is due in 2 days, it could be her too. I hate having such a short lp:cry:my only hope is that this mornings hpt had a glowing white line during development, only ever had this once before and got a bfp a few days later. I've been squinting at it, as can't decide if there is anything there or not. But also have af cramps too.

Just did another ic to see if I got that white line again, but didn't. However, im sure I could see a very very faint line while it was developing, and now it's dry im sure I can see something but only at a certain angle. That would explain why my boobs hurt so much!!!!

Lostandsad - Really sorry to hear hun, I hope you find out one way or another soon :dust:

Babydreams - Thank you so much hun. I hope we all get our BFP's very soon! I hope you did O and you managed to catch that little eggy hun.

Melly - Thank you hun, I hope it keeps on rising, think AF is due about Thursday/Friday with me O'ing late so we'll see. If I Ov'd when I thought I should have, AF would have been due today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it's an Implantation Dip and the white line you had, turns into a BFP again :dust:

I feel like I am cramping slightly today aswell, also my wee was cloudy this morning, not much but it was slightly :wacko: Fingers crossed for us all!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Melly - Fingers crossed and lot's of lucky, sticky baby dust!! I'll be testing with a FRER in the morning, I have been Urinating Frequently the past couple of days aswell :o

Melly - I would love nothing more for me and you to get our BFP's together :D

As we o'd on the same day, we would have the same due date wouldn't we?

My body is doing its normal freaky thing, had extremely tender boobs this morning, told dh not to even try to cuddle me. Had this for about 3 hours, then nothing, they are fine again now??? I don't have the same good feeling about me.

Melly - Yeah we would hun, that would be so cool! Didn't you get your sore breasts with your other BFP's aswell? If so then it's a good sign right? Hopefully your temp will spike up tomorrow :thumbup:

Yep especially the last bfp, I remember posting the day before af was due as I was still testing -, and saying I couldnt believe how much they hurt without being pg. Not sure why they are ok now though? Hopefully temp will go up again tomorrow, that was a hell of a drop today, a full degree!

I've got a good feeling about you this time ex!

I do too Ex, I have a feeling this could be it for you!! Your temp went back up so it definitely could have been implantation!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: Still got fingers AND toes Xed for you!!!!!! :happydance:

Melly those symptoms could be a good thing for you too! Hope this is also your month and that this time you get a sticky bean!! :hugs:

My temp didn't go up this morning. :wacko: I just give up with my body LOL I am having these horrible AF cramps too. Feels like either she is coming or????

If I do get s bfp this time I'm hopeful it may be a sticky. I'm sure the last 2 cycles I o'd on the left, but I think I might have o'd on the right this time.

Im sure it will go up tomorrow babydream. Is your dh still at home? At least it gives you a bit more time for bd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->