Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Im sure it will go up tomorrow babydream. Is your dh still at home? At least it gives you a bit more time for bd!

Yes he is! We've DTD twice (once Fri when he got home and one yesterday morning). Guess we need to go for one more time today. I so hope you are right. Otherwise I think this must be an annovulatory cycle for me. Got to love our post MC bodies!!!!! Ughhh!! :growlmad:

Melly - Hopefully it's a good sign then hun. Maybe your hormones are fluctuating, that's why your boobs keep becoming sore and then not sore etc? Keeping everything crossed for you hun that your temp rises in the morning :dust:

Babydreams - Aww thank you hun, you and Melly are keeping me feeling positive :hugs: Fingers crossed your temp rises tomorrow chick :dust:

Melly - Hopefully it's a good sign then hun. Maybe your hormones are fluctuating, that's why your boobs keep becoming sore and then not sore etc? Keeping everything crossed for you hun that your temp rises in the morning :dust:

Babydreams - Aww thank you hun, you and Melly are keeping me feeling positive :hugs: Fingers crossed your temp rises tomorrow chick :dust:

Thanks! It would make me feel better to see you and Melly get your BFPs!!!! I want you both to get that sticky baby just as bad as I want to get my own!!! :happydance::hugs:

Babydreams - Awww thank you hun, I think it would make us all happy if we all got our sticky BFP's soon hehe :D I normally get AF pains about a week before she is due but all I'm getting is little niggly twinges :o :hugs:

Babydreams - Awww thank you hun, I think it would make us all happy if we all got our sticky BFP's soon hehe :D I normally get AF pains about a week before she is due but all I'm getting is little niggly twinges :o :hugs:

Aw fingers crossed yous get your :bfp: this month guys. I'm still getting neg OPKs on cd24 now I hope I o soon...x

Cheryl - First you would have to get a Basal Body Thermometer and you take your temperature every morning at the same time :) xx

Awwww good luck Girls...you are too cute.. I have a good feeling for April too!! For all of us! :)

Cheryl - Yeah you can get one from Amazon hun :D That's where I got mine from xx

Jacksonsmommy - Yay!! Bring on the BFP's!!!! :dust:

Thanks ex il get one ordered...xx just every morning will I do it?x

Melly - You are right there, when I first got mine, I was that excited I couldn't sleep properly :haha:

Cheryl - You're welcome hun, yeah you do it every morning when you first wake up, before you go to the bathroom or talk or anything :D

am thinking about getting a BBT if not lucky this month, not feeling lucky either!! clearblue normal shows peak fertility by this point in my cycle and is still on high after 6 days, just feel am not going to ovulate this month!! :nope:

lots of baby dust and am keeping my fingers crossed ex, melly and jacksonsmommy can't wait to see your BFPs!!!

cheryl- hang on in there :hugs:

Sprite - Aww thank you hun. Keep thinking positive and don't stress about it too much hun and it will happen. I was getting really frustrated with my Ov this cycle but as soon as I stopped worrying, it happened :D

I spotted a trace of EWCM earlier aswell, only a very little bit, aswell as creamy CM, does this mean AF is due soon? :nope:

No idea on that one ex?

I've felt awful this afternoon, one minute really angry and irritable the next I wanted to cry. Think she will be here in the next few days, I just realised I've not had an af since Dec that wasn't an mc bleed. Forgot what Pmt could be like!

Good luck to you TWW-ers--I hope the BFP's start showing up ASAP!!

Melly - I guess I'll just have to see how my temps go, that will determine wether the witch is going to show her ugly face or not, although I'm getting pressure in my lower abdomen, all these symptoms better not just be in my head! :growlmad: Lol!

I hope the :witch: stays away for us all and we all get April BFP's! Would be the best early birthday present ever for me! :D Bring it on!!!! :dust: :happydance:

blakesmom - Thank you hun :hugs: How are you and your Pregnancy doing? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->