Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Becy - Sorry hun but I don't want to lie and say I can see something, keep testing though chick and good luck :dust:

Jacksonsmommy - Good luck hun :dust:

Sweetz - I meant that if you are Pregnant, it's just your body getting rid of the old blood to make way for baby settling in? I had really bad cramps and thought AF was going to show up but she never did. You never know :winkwink:

BabyDreams - I'm feeling on top of the world, thank you hun. I'll be ringing the Doctors in the morning, they haven't been open with it being Bank Holiday weekend. :( How are you hun?

Aww that's wonderful! So glad to hear you're feeling great!

I'm fine too, just trying not to stress through this 2ww. I had a huge temp drop this morning, and I'm cramping bad today, so either AF is coming in the middle of my 2ww, or ???? Hoping it shoots back up in the morning!!!!

I am having similar dip and some pressure and twinges but think it's actually a good sign. I found a chart very similar to mine and it resulted in pregnancy. Also experiencing some unusual nausea that I don't get during usual cycles.

Hope we both get our BFPs!!! :happydance:

hey girls so does your temp hav to dip before it rises when u become pregnant??? i thot it just rises??? sorry im rubbish with these things...x

Just done a pregnancy test 10dpo, BFN. Am only 3 months into ttc after miscarriage in Jan and am just soooo fed up. It consumes my thinking all the time, everytime i get a BFN just feel so upset. Its not fair :(. Sorry just a bit fed up today x

hey girls so does your temp hav to dip before it rises when u become pregnant??? i thot it just rises??? sorry im rubbish with these things...x

All iv been told by a few girls on my journal who chart regular is
that it needs to stay above coverline if it goes below then AF is likely
to come.. but i thought because i had a biggish dip it might continue to
dip but its gone back up again today..

basically aslong as its above coverline it should be good
x

Lynney - Sorry to hear you got BFN chick, it's still early days yet though :winkwink:

Becy - Your chart is looking good hun! :D Fingers crossed! :dust:

Thankyou hun its gone back up today so im happy just
not sure why i got a positive 3 days ago and now nothing :cry:

Thankyou hun its gone back up today so im happy just
not sure why i got a positive 3 days ago and now nothing :cry:

You're welcome hun :hugs: You was only early chick, might just be your hormones fluctuating? :D

Beckyboo - Sorry to hear that hun, its soooo disappointing isn't it. I hate ttc.

Ex - Thanks for that, how are things with you?? You getting a 6 week scan? x

Lynney - You're welcome hun. Things are ok with me thank you, not got many symptoms at the moment. I'm not sure if I'll get a 6 week scan, I would love one and I'll ask my Midwife when I get an appointment but I don't know if she will give me one or not.. :( x

Ah glad you are good hun! I didn't have any symptoms with my little boy at all, lucky as some of my friends were soooo ill. When I miscarried (2nd pregnancy) and was in the hospital (Liverpool Women's). They told me when I got pregnant again to come in and they would scan me at 6 weeks. They said there is no medical benefit but was for reassurance to check heartbeat etc. They do that for all people who have miscarried, worth a try!! They are fab in that hospital thou! Shud try your hospital, see what their policy is. Just a thought x x
Have now given all my pregnancy tests to my husband to hide lol, so am just going to wait for AF now. Love being a mummy, just want number 2 so badly. Am going to relax thou it will happen eventually, fingers crossed x xx

Ah glad you are good hun! I didn't have any symptoms with my little boy at all, lucky as some of my friends were soooo ill. When I miscarried (2nd pregnancy) and was in the hospital (Liverpool Women's). They told me when I got pregnant again to come in and they would scan me at 6 weeks. They said there is no medical benefit but was for reassurance to check heartbeat etc. They do that for all people who have miscarried, worth a try!! They are fab in that hospital thou! Shud try your hospital, see what their policy is. Just a thought x x
Have now given all my pregnancy tests to my husband to hide lol, so am just going to wait for AF now. Love being a mummy, just want number 2 so badly. Am going to relax thou it will happen eventually, fingers crossed x xx

Aww bless, I know it's worrying not having symptoms but I can imagine that when you do get them, you wish they would go away! Oh really? I had a Miscarriage in January so hopefully they will send me for one just for peace of mind. I must admit, it is worrying and I would love to have an early scan, just to put my mind at ease. Can't hurt asking can it? If you don't ask, you don't get, I say. Thank you for the advice chick, I'll keep you updated how things go. I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon hun, fingers crossed! xxx

You ladies are still early, not out yet!

My temp went way back up this morning, so it could have been an implant dip I suppose, but could have also been anything else lol. I'm not holding my breath! This mornings test for me was also a BFN at 9dpo. I have a big bag full of ICs so I will be testing until the witch shows!!!!!

Babydreams - Your chart is looking good hun, still got those nasty white dots though :nope: I didn't get a positive on my IC's until AF was late so don't be disheartened hun, you might get one early, I guess every woman is different :thumbup:

I have just been to my GP, I'm now on the waiting list for a Midwife appointment :happydance:

Still no line this morning...I guess I will try again tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Babydreams - Your chart is looking good hun, still got those nasty white dots though :nope: I didn't get a positive on my IC's until AF was late so don't be disheartened hun, you might get one early, I guess every woman is different :thumbup:

I have just been to my GP, I'm now on the waiting list for a Midwife appointment :happydance:

Yay for Midwife appointment!!!!!!!!! I bet you are so excited!!!!

Yep I know on the white dots! I read something though that says as long as you've had 3 hours straight of sleep when you take it, that its close enough to accurate. My normal temp time is 7am, and I get solid dots for those days. Yesterday it was around 7:30am when I took it and today was 6:35am, and it was much higher today than yesterday, so I'm 100% positive I had a dip and a rise. I don't think 30 mins should make much difference since my normal time is 7am, but apparently it does to FF!!! LOL My first BFP back in Dec I got a faint at night on 10dpo with ICs, and then a much better IC, FRER, and pos digi by 11dpo. I have 2 FRERs but I'm saving them for at least 11-12dpo or if I get a pos IC.

I am having the worst backache and still these crampy/pressure feelings, especially on my left side. That was the side my little angel was on... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->