Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Fingers crossed for all those in their testing days. Lot's of baby :dust: to all :D xxx

Babydreams - I really can't wait! Soooo excited!! :happydance: Everything matters to FF :haha: You have to be more or less the same time everyday otherwise it gives you those nasty white dots. I was given a link to a website where you can change your temps from the time you normally take your temp and the time you actually took it and it adjusts them for you, sometimes gets rid of the white dots. Your chart is looking really promising though :thumbup: Sorry to hear about your backache hun, hope it eases up for you soon :( I am suffering with back ache today, it's torture! xxx

Hey All!
I figured it was about time to join in since I follow alot of the threads on here. Quick info about my situation:
March 4th i lost my baby at 5 weeks :( it was very hard for me just like all of you theres nothing in the world id rather be than a mom. My Dr. told me to wait a month for my cycle to go back to normal, but I didnt think there was a need as my body took care of itself very well after the miscarriage.

My cycles are usually 33-34 days before the MC and i typically ovulated on CD18 or CD19. I dont like using OPKS bc they never seemed to work for me and I used them the month i got preg. but i never got a pos. result for the OPK. I usually just go off of the EWCM.

I am no sure what to expect as this is my first cycle since the MC. I am on CD 38 and i noticed on march 28th and 29th i had the EWCM. Of course I got to work those days and a day or two after. The last week and a half I have had sore BB's and getting slight vertigo like i did last month before my MC (but not as dizzy as i felt last time) My whole lower body aches....back and butt area and i have been feeling really crampy as well during this week an a half. I took a preg. test yesterday afternoon but BFN. I am not sure waht to expect! I have no idea when my period should arrive....if it were my normal cycle I would have gotten it last saturday (April 7th) but since It seemed as I O'd a week later than normal i should expect AF a week later as well right? I just dont know when to expect it and when to test!

Fingers crossed for all those in their testing days. Lot's of baby :dust: to all :D xxx

Babydreams - I really can't wait! Soooo excited!! :happydance: Everything matters to FF :haha: You have to be more or less the same time everyday otherwise it gives you those nasty white dots. I was given a link to a website where you can change your temps from the time you normally take your temp and the time you actually took it and it adjusts them for you, sometimes gets rid of the white dots. Your chart is looking really promising though :thumbup: Sorry to hear about your backache hun, hope it eases up for you soon :( I am suffering with back ache today, it's torture! xxx

Thanks Ex!!! I found the temp adjuster and used it on my chart! It got rid of my white dots, yay. It also makes the dip yesterday look even more obvious with my temp jump today. I read though that a dip could just be an estrogen surge midway through your LP. I didn't have it last month though?? Guess I will just have to wait and see! Sorry about your backache too...they are awful aren't they??

Little J - Hiya hun, welcome to the thread :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Your cycles can be really messed up after a loss, I think it takes roughly about 4-6 weeks for your cycle to return to normal, depending how far along you were.

Hope you are not left in limbo for too long hun.

Thanks Ex!!! I found the temp adjuster and used it on my chart! It got rid of my white dots, yay. It also makes the dip yesterday look even more obvious with my temp jump today. I read though that a dip could just be an estrogen surge midway through your LP. I didn't have it last month though?? Guess I will just have to wait and see! Sorry about your backache too...they are awful aren't they??

You're welcome hun. Yay! Your chart looks a lot better chick :thumbup: Your dip yesterday looks really promising, looks like my chart so fingers crossed it is what we think it is! :dust: Thank you hun, it's eased off a little now, they sure are awful, especially when they get really bad!

I hope not either.....I was only 5 weeks exactly when i MC. This sunday will be 6 weeks since day 1 of MC bleed. (I only bled for 4 or 5 days and they were all kinda light and not much different than my normal AF)

Its just driving me nuts bc i keep feeling like im going to get AF soon with symptoms of cramping etc. but nothing.....i keep carrying around tampons just in case but everytime i go to the bathroom....nothing.... I will be kinda releived if/when AF comes just so i can get back on track with things....but itd also be nice to get a BFP right away after the MC.

Im so happy for you that you got your BFP!

I hope not either.....I was only 5 weeks exactly when i MC. This sunday will be 6 weeks since day 1 of MC bleed. (I only bled for 4 or 5 days and they were all kinda light and not much different than my normal AF)

Its just driving me nuts bc i keep feeling like im going to get AF soon with symptoms of cramping etc. but nothing.....i keep carrying around tampons just in case but everytime i go to the bathroom....nothing.... I will be kinda releived if/when AF comes just so i can get back on track with things....but itd also be nice to get a BFP right away after the MC.

Im so happy for you that you got your BFP!

I know exactly how you feel hun, when we had our MC, for the first time in my life, I couldn't wait for AF to show! Better to be safe than sorry with the tampons though huh? Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon chick :hugs:

Thank you hunni :D

Hey Little J welcome to the thread:hi:
Its going on 8 weeks since I had my missed miscarriage at 8 weeks :cry: had what gp said was af bleeding starting 22 days ago for bout 8 days (brown blood 1 red spot???!! sorry if tmi), now CD22 no ovulation it miscarriages really screw up hormones I am using an OPK and clearblue fertility predictor with no ovulation yet! Am getting fed up and have no idea what going on :wacko: seeing my gp on the 25th so if nothing had happened by then am going to ask for bloods and a scan!!

Anyone know anything about soy isoflavones inducing ovulation??

hugs to all
Looking out for more BFPs guys (why is it when anyone on here gets one I feel so happy and hopeful, but in 'real life' feel gutted and why not me??)

:hugs:xx

Hey Little J welcome to the thread:hi:
Its going on 8 weeks since I had my missed miscarriage at 8 weeks :cry: had what gp said was af bleeding starting 22 days ago for bout 8 days (brown blood 1 red spot???!! sorry if tmi), now CD22 no ovulation it miscarriages really screw up hormones I am using an OPK and clearblue fertility predictor with no ovulation yet! Am getting fed up and have no idea what going on :wacko: seeing my gp on the 25th so if nothing had happened by then am going to ask for bloods and a scan!!

Anyone know anything about soy isoflavones inducing ovulation??

hugs to all
Looking out for more BFPs guys (why is it when anyone on here gets one I feel so happy and hopeful, but in 'real life' feel gutted and why not me??)

:hugs:xx

It was just so much easier with my regular cycle...i dont like not knowing whats going on:shrug:
I think we get excited for everyone on here bc we know how much we each struggle and have had to work to get to a BFP. When we see others in "real life" we dont know their back stories so we automatically assume they got their BFP right away without the heartaches (but thats not the truth all the time....alot more women have troubles TTC its just no one ever really talks about it...)

But I am the same way as you....i automatically get jealous in a sense when i see people on Facebook that post they are preggers and i get mad bc i have been trying longer than them...and have lost a baby etc. but its hard to not think that way. Thats Y i felt the need to come on here to get the support from women like you to help me through and so i know im not the only one!:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in. So I just got my BFP after my loss in Feb. I was happy, nervous, and in shock all at the same time. Wont see doc til May and man do I wish I didn't even know right now. I guess I would be considered 4+2weeks right now. Its so early, i'm not sure if I want to try and get early ultrasounds to ease my mind or just wait til past my loss. I was supposed to be 12 weeks but baby was only measuring 8.5 weeks. Any advice out there on how to enjoy this time.
Thanks

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in. So I just got my BFP after my loss in Feb. I was happy, nervous, and in shock all at the same time. Wont see doc til May and man do I wish I didn't even know right now. I guess I would be considered 4+2weeks right now. Its so early, i'm not sure if I want to try and get early ultrasounds to ease my mind or just wait til past my loss. I was supposed to be 12 weeks but baby was only measuring 8.5 weeks. Any advice out there on how to enjoy this time.
Thanks

Congrats!! Im still working towards getting a BFP after my loss on march 4th.(still no AF yet...)
In my opinion, i say you should treat this pregnancy as positive. Dont be afraid, itll only cause stress which can go against you and the new baby. I feel that you should be excited and do as you would as if this was your first. (easier said than done i know....) This is an exciting time! :happydance: Yay for you!! :hugs:

Haileysmom - Congratulations on your BFP hun, I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond :flower: Really sorry to hear you are still grieving and can't enjoy this Pregnancy as much as you should. I don't think I'll be 100% happy until I have seen Our Little Miracle on the screen after our loss in January.

Ah congrats Haileysmum. Can't really give you any advice how to 'enjoy' this time, pregnancy innocence is lost after a miscarriage (for me anyway!). When I get my BFP (hopefully soon, fingers crossed!) I will be having a 6, 9 and 12 week scan just for reassurance. I lost mine when I was nearly 12 weeks baby measured 9 + 2. The only thing I can say is try and stay positive, chances are you will have a happy and healthy pregnancy and a gorgeous baby at the end of it, congrats x x x

Ex - yeah ask for that scan, am sure they will give you one if you ask and explain your worries.
Little J - Welcome, so sorry to hear about your loss. We have all been through the same on here and understand the desperate need for a BFP
Jacksonsmummy & Babydreams - Good luck, will keep my fingers crossed for you both x x

So the :witch: came full force so my April hopes are gone... It's ok, DH is being very supportive and is doing everything he can think of so that in May we get our sticky bean.

Congrats to all those who got their :bfp: this month! YOU GO GIRLS!!! lol

Lynney - I will ask my Midwife hun, surely it can't hurt to ask :D

Sweetz - Really sorry to hear AF showed up :( I wish you all the best of luck for next cycle :dust:

Sweetz - Sorry to hear that, know its soooo disappointing! Here's to a May BFP x x

I know this os a silly question but how are you able to get those trackers on the bottom of each message you send? like the ovulation tracker.... pregnancy tracker etc? I would like to add some on mine but cant seem to figure out how its done?

I know this os a silly question but how are you able to get those trackers on the bottom of each message you send? like the ovulation tracker.... pregnancy tracker etc? I would like to add some on mine but cant seem to figure out how its done?

Go to countdown to pregnancy website and click the ticker tab. They walk you through setting them up then you just have to get the code to agn at your signature

Go to countdown to pregnancy website and click the ticker tab. They walk you through setting them up then you just have to get the code to agn at your signature

Thanks so much!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->