Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

LADIES! I was feeling dizzy today just like i did last month when i found out i was PG (before my mc) so i took a FRER and it was a faint pos! If i count correctly it is also about 12 DPO which is the same exact time i tested with my MC and it was the same exact faint positive. Im scared its gunna be dejavue again :/ please help.... i need to try and keep my head up bu all i can think about is remembering what happened last month when i was excited only to MC a week later.... should i tell hubby when the line gets darker? i hope this bean is a sticky bugger cus i really want it! im so glad it happened even before my first AF from my MC but im terrified itll go away again :/

Congrats to Haileysmom and Little J :happydance::happydance::happydance:

No idea on how to help you enjoy your pregnancies :shrug: but statistically I dont think that are you are any more likely to MC again than anyone else that has not MC'd. Mmmm not sure I made that sound possitive:shrug:

I honestly don't think I will be able to enjoy the next pg, not until I've got past 17dpo and then had a scan

Little J, its up to you when you tell your hubby, but I would tell mine. Whatever happens, I'd need DH's support.

Think until I get past 8 weeks (or 40:wacko:), I will be stressed, but as my body has some how decided ovulation is a bad idea won't be finding out anytime soon :winkwink:

You could always try the soy sprite, but beware of the headaches!

Little J, its up to you when you tell your hubby, but I would tell mine. Whatever happens, I'd need DH's support.

I just realized you were once in the same boat i am in with get a BFP so quick after a MC. How did you handle everything? Even finding that the baby had gone again?

are you doing anything different for TTC#3?

It was quite traumatic littlej if I'm honest, but it was all a bit sureal. I had what I thought was af for 2 days, but just felt pg, so tested anyway and got a bfp. I only kept it another 4 days before losing again, so I didn't really have time to take it all in.
Im trying soy this cycle, not sure there is anything else left to try after that!

Er, yeah so...

I think my OH just broke up with me...on facebook?

We have been having some troubles, then he sent me a text earlier saying he needed time to think things through...

...then tonight i look at my fb and he has changed his status from 'engaged' to nothing.

So I guess I'm out. Full stop. No more TTC. No baby. And I'm 34. How long till I meet someone new, to then spend enough time together to try for a baby - even if that person wants to?

Who does this? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. i think I'm in shock. We've been together nearly 2 years, we just lost a baby together, yeah we've been having some troubles but do you want to tell ME before you tell everyone else?????????????????????????

And still, no AF. But I've been having pains. I've decided I'm probably infertile or having an ectopic which won't show up on the HPT. The way this week is going, it's probably terminal.

Er, yeah so...

We have been having some troubles, then he sent me a text earlier saying he needed time to think things through...

...then tonight i look at my fb and he has changed his status from 'engaged' to nothing.

So I guess I'm out. Full stop. No more TTC. No baby. And I'm 34. How long till I meet someone new, to then spend enough time together to try for a baby - even if that person wants to?

Who does this? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. i think I'm in shock. We've been together nearly 2 years, we just lost a baby together, yeah we've been having some troubles but do you want to tell ME before you tell everyone else?????????????????????????

And still, no AF. But I've been having pains. I've decided I'm probably infertile or having an ectopic which won't show up on the HPT. The way this week is going, it's probably terminal.

I am so incredibly sorry for you. There are really no words except that if I knew him personally I would be sorely tempted to tell him off for you. :hugs:

It was quite traumatic littlej if I'm honest, but it was all a bit sureal. I had what I thought was af for 2 days, but just felt pg, so tested anyway and got a bfp. I only kept it another 4 days before losing again, so I didn't really have time to take it all in.
Im trying soy this cycle, not sure there is anything else left to try after that!

Im so sorry about what you all had to go thru. I think youll get yours soon:hugs: If anything happens this time around for me im gunna come running to you! its def. nice to have other people that can help ease the pain of these situations.

What does soy do for pregnancy/conceiving?

Er, yeah so...

wow, what a loser.....you dont want to share 18 years of a kids life with someone like that anyways. ur better off!

ps. you are able to get pos. tests with ectopics. my friend had one sadly. She was excited she has a BFP then went to the Dr. for her scan and sound the baby in her tube with the heartbeating....:cry:

Littlej, soy is supposed to act like s natural Clomid, and make you ovulate with better eggs. Im 37 and maybe my eggs are past their best? Lol

Lost, im not sure what to say huh, but wish I could give you a big hug. Maybe at this point you are jumping the gun a bit, maybe there is some other explanation for him removing the engaged. He's not changed it to single at least.

If he's asked for a bit of thinking time, I think it's really sensible. If you are having problems it's actually responsible of him to make sure it's what he wants rather than just carrying on and burying his head. From what I've seen, if your relationship isn't really strong, having a baby will tear you apart, not pull you together. I think I saw recently that most marriages that fail do so within the first year of having a baby.

I think you both need to sit down and have a long and very honest talk and hopefully you will both be wanting the same thing.:hugs:

Congrats to Hailey and LittleJ...so exciting!!! :happydance: I don't have any advice for not being nervous with a pregnancy after a MC...I think it's only natural. The odds are in your favor, though, as Melly said. Just try to take it day by day and you will feel much better once you get to your 2nd tri!! :hugs:

Lost, so sorry to hear about your OH...how awful of him!!! Do you think he is just so deeply stressed about the MC and doesn't know how to handle it? Men don't deal with their emotions nearly as well. :wacko: It would be easier if they would just talk to us sometimes and be up front and honest about how they feel huh?? I feel so horrible for you!! I understand from personal experience how painful it is to lose somebody you care about so deeply. I know this is hard to think about now, BUT if he isn't the one for you, then there is someone better out there...and you WILL find him! If he leaves, it's HIS loss! :hugs:

Littlej, soy is supposed to act like s natural Clomid, and make you ovulate with better eggs. Im 37 and maybe my eggs are past their best? Lol

Lost, im not sure what to say huh, but wish I could give you a big hug. Maybe at this point you are jumping the gun a bit, maybe there is some other explanation for him removing the engaged. He's not changed it to single at least.

If he's asked for a bit of thinking time, I think it's really sensible. If you are having problems it's actually responsible of him to make sure it's what he wants rather than just carrying on and burying his head. From what I've seen, if your relationship isn't really strong, having a baby will tear you apart, not pull you together. I think I saw recently that most marriages that fail do so within the first year of having a baby.

I think you both need to sit down and have a long and very honest talk and hopefully you will both be wanting the same thing.:hugs:

Very well said Melly! :thumbup:

Well my temp rose today but not sure what to think
as my chart looks good but im still not getting anything on
tests there looks to be the faintest of lines but to me just
look like evaps :nope: i only have 3 IC's left so think im going
to do 1 tomorrow and friday .. AF's due friday so its a waiting game i
guess :nope:

Well my temp rose today but not sure what to think
as my chart looks good but im still not getting anything on
tests there looks to be the faintest of lines but to me just
look like evaps :nope: i only have 3 IC's left so think im going
to do 1 tomorrow and friday .. AF's due friday so its a waiting game i
guess :nope:

Thats what mine looked like monday when i took my FRER. I thought i was just trying to see somthing that wasnt there even tho there was a "possible" line. I tested yesterday afternoon and tried to not drink a ton of water and held my pee for about 3 hours and i took another FRER and it has a faint pink pos. line. which i was super excited about. I am going to test again this friday with a FRER to confirm the line gets darker (last month i had a early MC and my line wasnt getting any darker and i ended up MC a week later....i really hope all goes well this time for me.)

Needless to say there is still hope for you my dear!:thumbup:

Still no line....boo! Guess I will try again tomorrow!!
My ticker is wrong though as I am not due for my period until 4/16.
How about you babydreams??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->