Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Still no line....boo! Guess I will try again tomorrow!!
My ticker is wrong though as I am not due for my period until 4/16.
How about you babydreams??

my BFP never showed up to be visible atleast until 4 days before AF was due.... and mine were never full blown dark, they always seemed to be slightly lighter than the indicator control line.

Fingers crossed for you for the next few days!:thumbup:

Well my temp rose today but not sure what to think
as my chart looks good but im still not getting anything on
tests there looks to be the faintest of lines but to me just
look like evaps :nope: i only have 3 IC's left so think im going
to do 1 tomorrow and friday .. AF's due friday so its a waiting game i
guess :nope:

Thats what mine looked like monday when i took my FRER. I thought i was just trying to see somthing that wasnt there even tho there was a "possible" line. I tested yesterday afternoon and tried to not drink a ton of water and held my pee for about 3 hours and i took another FRER and it has a faint pink pos. line. which i was super excited about. I am going to test again this friday with a FRER to confirm the line gets darker (last month i had a early MC and my line wasnt getting any darker and i ended up MC a week later....i really hope all goes well this time for me.)

Needless to say there is still hope for you my dear!:thumbup:

I took a CBD though yesterday and was :bfn: .. :nope:
so made me guttered thinking i will be out.. :shrug: just
confused my temp going up today again :shrug:

Well my temp rose today but not sure what to think
as my chart looks good but im still not getting anything on
tests there looks to be the faintest of lines but to me just
look like evaps :nope: i only have 3 IC's left so think im going
to do 1 tomorrow and friday .. AF's due friday so its a waiting game i
guess :nope:

Thats what mine looked like monday when i took my FRER. I thought i was just trying to see somthing that wasnt there even tho there was a "possible" line. I tested yesterday afternoon and tried to not drink a ton of water and held my pee for about 3 hours and i took another FRER and it has a faint pink pos. line. which i was super excited about. I am going to test again this friday with a FRER to confirm the line gets darker (last month i had a early MC and my line wasnt getting any darker and i ended up MC a week later....i really hope all goes well this time for me.)

Needless to say there is still hope for you my dear!:thumbup:

I took a CBD though yesterday and was :bfn: .. :nope:
so made me guttered thinking i will be out.. :shrug: just
confused my temp going up today again :shrug:

I always use FRER bc they seem to work best for me for finding out early in the pregnancy.... Honestly you never know whats going to happen...pregnancy is so crazy it never follows an exact protocol sadly. Im glad i found out yesterday about my BFP but i wish i didnt know bc all i do now is think about what is i lose it again :shrug: it seems so long to wait and go in for a scan, i hate not knowing whats going on or what my fait holds

last month before my MC i took a FRER and it was BFP then took a CBD and it said "not pregnant" and i was so confused...so i took another of both the next day and they were both BFP. sometimes when its early its so picky about the level of HCG and how much liquid you in took will also effect diluting out early levels of HCG. Just trying to keep you hopeful bc its true!

I also found it alot more helpful weeing in a cup and testing rather than just weeing straight on the stick. Not sure if that will help bring you a BFP sooner if you are preggers!

Thank you hun means alot
i don't get FR because i never can tell on them :dohh:
but iv never got a bfp i always used cheap ones not IC's
abit better then them.. but got faints.. then used a CBD
i guess its not nice seeing the words "not pregnant" :nope:
its abit less hurtful to just see 1 line :shrug:

i use these plastic cups that came with either my opk's or IC's
don't think iv ever done it on the stick i couldn't get it exact i don't
think :haha: be scared to ruin the test :lol:
Im thinking if anything from my chart my dip might of been implantation
that was at 10dpo so nothing would show till tomorrow or friday.. so i guess
i will have to wait and see :shrug:
xx

Remember cbd are not very sensitive, ics can be really sensitive if you get the 10 miu

Another BFN at 11dpo, losing hope now x

dont lose hope!! :hugs: 11DPO i had a BFN and 12 DPO i got my faint but BFP!

just give him/her a little more time to pop up! and you cant rule any possibility out until AF (even then sometimes ppl are still PG)

Little J - Congratulations hun :happydance: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower:

lostandsad - Really sorry to hear your bad news hun :hugs: I don't think it's very fair what he's done, with no explanation or anything! :growlmad:

Sorry to hear about the BFN's ladies, hopefully you will see a BFP in the next day or so :thumbup::dust:

Thanks Little J, I figure I do still have some time!! I didn't get a BFP until the day before my period was due with Jackson! I will test again in the am!

Fingers crossed for us Babydreams! :)

I had to delete my signature, because for some reason it isn't accurate. It said that I already should have had AF but it isn't due until 4/16. I guess we will hope for a line in the next day or so!

Thanks Little J, I figure I do still have some time!! I didn't get a BFP until the day before my period was due with Jackson! I will test again in the am!

Fingers crossed for us Babydreams! :)

I had to delete my signature, because for some reason it isn't accurate. It said that I already should have had AF but it isn't due until 4/16. I guess we will hope for a line in the next day or so!

I just read that typically women who are pregnant that dont get pos. HPT til later usually means that they are having a boy (bc apparently female embryos produce more HCG sooner in early pregnancy) Jackson could have a brother! :happydance:

Ha really?? I hope that is the case and that I still might get a BFP this cycle. I will take another test tomorrow morning! :)

BFN @ 12dpo. Due AF today, can feel her coming, am out! Feel so down, hate this ttc after miscarriage :(

How many days past ovulation is best to test?? I'm 3dpo today and don't kno wot day to test..xxx

Well 13dpo AF due tomorrow.. my temps were going well
but today they have dipped alot.. but im not sure what to think
of it as i had such a crap night woke up every few hours and had to
get up at 6am for my son (he usually don't wake til 8\9ish) but he went
back to sleep till 9 so i took my temp then but :shrug: seems right for
AF coming but just still unsure if to discard it or not

got pains too but i don't get AF pains usually so this is new.. and i have
a stomach bug and cough thats going around so can't win :haha:

Jacksonsmommy - Good luck hun :dust:

Lynney - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :hugs:

Cheryl - It's best to test around 10DPO or later :thumbup:

Becy - If you didn't sleep very well I wouldn't read too much into your temp, if you had 3 hours sleep before you took your temp then it's correct :)

This is why i think it might be wrong but not sure as it will be right
if AF shows up tomorrow.. i had to get up at 6am and my set time is
around 8.30-9.30 to take my temp and i always do usually between 8.30 and
9.00 .. but im thinking getting up at 6am and going back to sleep till like half 8
9ish it might of been abit wrong :shrug:

i guess wait and see as if AF shows it should come overnight and in the AM

BFN @ 12dpo. Due AF today, can feel her coming, am out! Feel so down, hate this ttc after miscarriage :(

it really sucks doesn't it!! Have now not been pregnant for as long as I was :wacko: still haven't ovulated keep having cramps like af is going to start and sore bbs but can't be pregnant, (clearblue fertility monitor has been riding high for 18 days now!!) going to take the ticker thing off cos its wrong!
hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->