Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Leinz - Thank you for keeping us all updated on Melly's progress hun :hugs: Poor Melly, sounds like a slow labour like mine was :(

Melly - Thinking of you hunni, hopefully things progressed through the night and you are now holding your little one :hugs:

Thanks Leinz, can't wait to hear that she's had her LO! That's awful, sounds like baby was just too comfy in there!!!

Jake Franklin Mann https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/image_zpse6a4cc13.jpg

Hi everyone, well after 18 hours of contraction 3-5 mins apart, I only managed to dilate 2 cm! So they did the section as planned and we got anther boy! Born at 10.17 this morning, weight was 8lb 11.5!!!!!! He won't latch on yet, but still persevering! And he's cute as hell !!!!!!!!

Melly - Omg Jake is such a little cutie!!!! Congratulations on team :blue: :happydance: Sorry to hear you had such a tough time with dilation but at least you now have your bundle of joy in your arms :yipee: Well worth the wait I bet? :winkwink: How are you feeling chick? xxx

*EDIT* Nice weight also! Tyler has that hat too ;)

Jake Franklin Mann https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/image_zpse6a4cc13.jpg

Hi everyone, well after 18 hours of contraction 3-5 mins apart, I only managed to dilate 2 cm! So they did the section as planned and we got anther boy! Born at 10.17 this morning, weight was 8lb 11.5!!!!!! He won't latch on yet, but still persevering! And he's cute as hell !!!!!!!!

Yay melly, he's PERFECT! Congrats on another boy!!!

Awwww... Melly Congrats! Sooooo CUTE! I love the name Jake! :) I hope you are able to get some rest and that he's ready to latch soon.

Also... theres something about the January Jellybean thread being :blue:!

TTCBABY: We need another girl in here.

I'd LOVE to help out with that Leinz!!! :) Maybe someday...

Please do! :) It's going to happen for you hun! You were meant to be a mother. It doesn't matter how long the journey. When you are holding your LO it'll all be worth it. :hugs:

Ok...so just went a little crazy and bought some ttc helpers! I know i'm not officially out yet since no AF yet but I'm 99.9% sure i am so got into a frenzy today and bought the following:

• FertilAid for Women
  • FertileCM Cervical Mucus enhancer
  • Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope
  • FertiliTea: Fertility Tea for Women
Wish me luck for next cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thats the way to do it... Come on TTCBABY! Let this new cycle be the one! Lots and Lots of :dust:!

TTC - Sending lot's and lot's of :dust: your way! Let this be your lucky cycle! :dust:

Melly- congratulations!! He is gorgeous hope he latches on soon!!

ttcbabyisom- sending you lots and lots of baby dust for this cycle :dust::dust:

Bean decided to frighten us today I didn't feel her move at all so went down to get her checked am amazed how much she does move on top of what I can feel!! I have an anterior placenta and never realised how much it dulls movements!! Anyway all ok bean moving and hb good so can relax now!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
xx

Thank Goodness, Sprite! They sure know how to scare us. Happy 31 weeks! :)

Melly, he is so handsome!!! Sorry you didn't get your little girl but he is perfect and your DS will love having a little brother!! CONGRATS!!!!

TTC, hope this cycle is IT for you! It WILL happen and you will get your rainbow baby in your arms very soon, I just know it!

Sprite, glad all is ok with your little girl! They definitely like to keep us on edge, don't they? I too have an anterior placenta and some days it was just harder to feel him (depends on where he is wiggling). Now he is big enough that he is having trouble hiding lol.

Sprite - Really glad everything is ok with you and baby, those machines they use to monitor babies heartbeat really seem to wake them up hehe ;)

Leinz - Hope everything went well with your induction today and hopefully you are already holding your baby in your arms, or you will be very soon :happydance:

Melly - How are you are your little bundle of joy doing? :D

Here's my Zoela Dawn, born January 15, 2013 at 12:15pm (Eastern Usa)weighing 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Both of us Baby & Mama healthy! :)

Attachments

• 580537_10200164239210209_200343979_n.jpg
    580537_10200164239210209_200343979_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 25978_10200165861730771_675102796_n.jpg
    25978_10200165861730771_675102796_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics