Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I agree with you ladies...this is going to be a positive and lucky thread and we are all going to get our BFP's this month or next!!! I can't wait to hear updates as the days go on! :)

Hello Patiently,
sorry for your losses.
fingers crossed this is it!

First AF showed this morning :) 2 days earlier than expected. I had a 12 day LP rather than my usual 14

Hi Paris. You'll be alright. I know it just has to do with our losses and it won't be like this forever. You know how I said I was taking the B-complex? Well I didn't take mine yet today because I wonder if it will really do any good since my body is still trying to get regulated. Like I wonder if this first luteal phase after D&C was messed up, but then all will go back to normal this next time.
i don't know..

I'm not sure if I'll take it either. :shrug: Two days shorter isn't bad really so I think I may hold out. I'm just so glad she showed! lol

yeah, 12 days is sufficient, just me with my 10 has me worried. Even though they say 10 can be alright, I just want this to be it.

I'm sure it'll regulate itself quickly. This cycle should be fine :)

I'm praying it will be.
sidenote: I am catholic, and I do pray, but I've never asked for something like this from God- I've been asking him to give me a pregnancy, and I hope it's not too much to ask. I'm doing my part, so I hope he sees that in me :)

That is so sweet :flower: your bfp is coming! He definitely sees you :)

Hi Ladies, I would love to join aswell. After two miscarriages last year followed by ttc being put on hold whilst we had lots of tests. This year Im hoping for more success! We started ttc again last month and despite using my clearblue fertility monitor it didnt work last month so Im hoping this month is lucky. Im currently CD10 and should ovulate on day 18 so Id love to join this group and follow everyone else x

Welcome justkeeptryin :wave:

Well, in the enthralling saga of my pregnancy tests... yesterday and today I got incredibly faint positives. I'd say maybe even evaps, except I'm fairly sure they appeared within ten minutes. I guess I'll just assume things are sloooooowly returning to normal.

I'm also getting positives on OPKs but I don't really trust that given the faint HPT positives. I guess we'll just NTNP for now and hope if I do ovulate this cycle that we manage to catch it.

(Hi, justkeeptryin... good to meet you, sorry for your losses, and fingers crossed for you this month.)

Silverlizard, let us know what shows up today... hopefully nothing! I have a question... have you been using the same brand HPT every day? If you weren't maybe that has something to do with the varying results.

Seems like AF is over for me. It lasted a good 4 days, and I thought I would have one more day of it, but so far nothing.

Hi Ladies...I would love to join you! I am hoping to be back to TTC in March or April and need some friends to wait with! I have just been diagnosed with Hashimoto`s, auto-immune disorder that causes hypothyroidism. Just waiting for my levels to get back into range with meds and then back on the TTC wagon.

Silverlizard, let us know what shows up today... hopefully nothing! I have a question... have you been using the same brand HPT every day? If you weren't maybe that has something to do with the varying results.

Seems like AF is over for me. It lasted a good 4 days, and I thought I would have one more day of it, but so far nothing.

Same brand, but they're the cheap internet ones so maybe not flawlessly reliable. Today's is negative! :D

I had my MC on 1-28-12 and am TTC immediately. I will be taking a HPT test tomorrow morning and pray that it comes out negative. I was tested on 1-30 and it dropped from 432 to 60 in 3 days. I do not want to keep getting pricked again at the Dr's and DH and I compromised if the HPT comes out negative tomorrow, I can cancel my Fri blood test.

I am sorry for everyone's loss and am grateful that we are all here to support one another. You ladies have made this difficult time so much more better.

Welcome KatM! Hoping you get your negative test asap!! We all seem to be in the same boat, so let's hope we get our BFP very soon!! :thumbup:

Got a positive OPK last night---thinking positively this could happen!!

Hi, Just wanted to know if I could join this group? I am the mother of a beautiful 2 yr old, that was totally planned for...then we had a surprise pregnancy in Aug, but ended in Sept. They said it never got much past implantation...So, we took a while off and decided to give us both time to recover, especially for me mentally. We have had two normal 30 day cyles these last two months, and this is the first month I got the clearblue easy fertility monitor back out....it is now day 15 and still at lows...not even one high yet, so getting ansy lol. Worried now I am not even ovulating.... :/. But maybe I could wait with yall and we can all boost one another! Thanks Ladies!!

Oooh Nice Blakesmom!! That could be a great thing!! Now get to work!! lol Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->