Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Can i join here too? Got pg last cycle, but Mc at just 5 weeks. Getting straight back to ttc, as not getting any younger! Hopefully we wont have to wait too long, but it took us 8 cycles to get pg with the one that I mc.

Hi Kat! I think you're on a nother thread I'm subscribed to as well. I hope you get your (-) soon!

Great Blakesmom! Good luck!

Silverlizard- what's the verdict today?

Paris- I think you're on vacation now : ) soak up some sun for me will ya?

Hi Melly,
Babydust to you! I am sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Is your cycle back on track?

I had a miscarrige 21 november 2011 I bled for 6 weeks then got a period 2 weeks after that 21.jan/2012, since the 3rd I have had brown discharge its been going on 5 days now. it seems to early to be implantation bleeding but I have been nauseous this morning and threw up this afternoon its only been 3 weeks since my last period, but saying that I did get 5 positive urine tests at 2 weeks 5 days with my last pregnancy.

Hi, Just wanted to know if I could join this group? I am the mother of a beautiful 2 yr old, that was totally planned for...then we had a surprise pregnancy in Aug, but ended in Sept. They said it never got much past implantation...So, we took a while off and decided to give us both time to recover, especially for me mentally. We have had two normal 30 day cyles these last two months, and this is the first month I got the clearblue easy fertility monitor back out....it is now day 15 and still at lows...not even one high yet, so getting ansy lol. Worried now I am not even ovulating.... :/. But maybe I could wait with yall and we can all boost one another! Thanks Ladies!!

Hello to you : ) I am sorry for your loss. At any stage it's always a full heartbreak

You may just ovulate later. I am thinking that my O date may not be around cycle day 14 this time. SInce my D&C in Dec my cycle's been a little off, so that's why I'm now starting to take OPKs on cycle day 8. Just trying to prepare for the unexpected.

Hi, Dahlia!

Thats what I am wondering too...before my daughter I was never reg and changed from month to month...but after stopping breastfeeding her they seemed to get somewhat reg until the mc. With the last two months being 30 days exactly, I just assumed I woulda had a high reading by now, lol. But I am pretty impatient too, lol! Thanks for your support! I cant remember what my OPK's were with TTC with my daughter...I know I had really looong cycles though, so I am thinkin it was like around 18-20's...

And yes it's gotten easier but still day to day sometimes, I have two prego friends now, in their first tri... and another friend who is due with twins only a few days after I was supposed to be due...so seeing updates is always hard! But no more random crying in the middle of the groc store every time I see a baby or prego woman :).

Welcome Tiptoes and Melly! We are happy to have you ladies join us as we all attempt to get our BFP's this month or next!!
Can't wait to follow all of our journies to together and keep each other updated along the way!

I had a miscarrige 21 november 2011 I bled for 6 weeks then got a period 2 weeks after that 21.jan/2012, since the 3rd I have had brown discharge its been going on 5 days now. it seems to early to be implantation bleeding but I have been nauseous this morning and threw up this afternoon its only been 3 weeks since my last period, but saying that I did get 5 positive urine tests at 2 weeks 5 days with my last pregnancy.

Have you tested yet?? Do you think you could be pregnant:happydance:??

Tiptoes, I had my mc 1/9 and I actually didn't get my + OPK until 2/2 so I think it took a little loner than usual. I am typically very regular. Let's hope we caught the egg in time!! :)

Hiya everybody, please may I join? :D

I have only been a member for a couple of days on this forum and have found some very hopeful posts from all you lovely people First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about everyone's losses! :(

I had a complete Miscarriage on 4th January 2012, I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant. I stopped bleeding about a week later, (12th January 2012). We started TTC as soon as the bleeding stopped whilst waiting for my AF. Anyway, she finally came 4 weeks and 5 days later! (6th February 2012) I have never been so glad to welcome her haha! Today is day 3 and waiting for her to finish then we can start TTC again!

Baby dust for us all for our February/March BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

My cycles took a few months to regulate after my MC..they have regulated but now last an extra day:(
lol...I am dearly hoping for a BFP later this month..if wicked AF stays away ill Try to wait to test march..ill try ;) lol

I'd like to join!:dance: I had a mmc on 12/29 and AF came on 2/1. My dr said we can start TTC after 1st AF. We were thinking of waiting 2 cycles but I think we are too anxious to start again so we are officially back on the TTC wagon as of now! Wishing us all lots of baby dust! :dust:

Smooch - Sorry to hear your cycles last an extra day! :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for your BFP later this month! :D

rosebud111 - Sorry to hear about your mmc :hugs: Glad you're finally TTC again :D I'm just waiting for my first AF to go away then we can TTC again! Baby dust to us all! :D

Welcome KatM! Hoping you get your negative test asap!! We all seem to be in the same boat, so let's hope we get our BFP very soon!! :thumbup:

My test came out negative this morning! Yay, cancelled my blood draw on Friday and hoping to O within 2 weeks. Good luck to us all! :flower:

Hello to the newbies! Hoping for our BFPs

Kat, that's good news. Two birds with one stone : )

So glad to see more ladies join our group!! baby dust to all of us!
Kat, I had started my MC 1/9 and got my +OPK on 2/2, so just a few weeks later.
Just keeping taking the OPK's and you never know when it will happen!! :)

Thank you wonderful ladies for the support. I very much appreciate it!:thumbup:

Hi Melly,
Babydust to you! I am sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Is your cycle back on track?

I'm still bleeding, (its day 4) although quite lightly, I actually thought I would bleed heavier than this? Not even been as heavy as a normal AF, is that normal?

Think I might have been a bit naive about this, but I just presumed as I was only 5 weeks I would just really get a normal AF and then my cycles would return to normal straight away?

I've started taking B100 complex yesterday, to try to increase my LP, which is only 10 days. Not sure if that could have caused the MC or not?

I can't wait to start doing OPK's again after my AF! :D Hopefully only a couple more days! Fingers crossed for BFP's for us all!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->