Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

No offence taken. I thought chemical was before a heartbeat would start? So anything before say 8 weeks is a chemical? But I could be, and usually am completely wrong!

I'm pretty sure that is referred to as an "early miscarriage" and not a chemical, usually? Or that's been my experience anyway.

But regardless of terminology... what I meant to say is that I think a short luteal phase is more likely to result in an egg that never implants at all (so you would never even get a BFP), or otherwise a VERY early loss, like at or before 4 weeks. So maybe it's a good sign that you did get to five weeks? (And sorry too if that's really tactless. I sort of hate people telling me things about my loss are a 'good sign', but at the same time I did find it comforting to know that at least me and my partner can conceive.)

I honestly didnt think anyone was being tactless or making light of my mc,:nope: I just meant that I was using MC as a term form mine, when technically I didn't think it was called that yet for me. I just dont like the term chemical, doesnt sound right if you know what I mean, it doesnt imply that it should have been a life, just too clinical:nope: and I wrote 5 weeks out of being lazy, it was actually 4weeks and 4 days when I started bleeding.

and yes, after 8 cycles of ttc, at least I know that we did get that 2nd line even thought it was for such a short time,it gives me hope that we should hopefully be able to do it again. Just got to hope it sticks :thumbup:
Hope it doesnt take another 8 cycles :dohh:

Anyway, can someone explain this for me because I dont understand -

got my opks today :happydance: just IC's. Well, the urge to POAS was far too strong :haha: I'm only 5 dpo if using 1st day of bled of MC as cd1. Well there is a clearly visable line. Not positive, but half as strong. I dont normally get this until a few days before a +. Theres no way though I'm going to OV within 8 ish days of MC surely??? I usually get a +opk on cd14 but have been taking b100 complex since MC to try to extend LP. I've heard that it can bring your OV date earlier, but still, surely not this early???

mellywelly - Yay for you finally getting your OPK's :happydance: I have heard that you can Ovulate quite soon after MC but not too sure about 8 days. Sorry I couldn't be of more help :dohh:

got my opks today :happydance: just IC's. Well, the urge to POAS was far too strong :haha: I'm only 5 dpo if using 1st day of bled of MC as cd1. Well there is a clearly visable line. Not positive, but half as strong. I dont normally get this until a few days before a +. Theres no way though I'm going to OV within 8 ish days of MC surely??? I usually get a +opk on cd14 but have been taking b100 complex since MC to try to extend LP. I've heard that it can bring your OV date earlier, but still, surely not this early???

Okay, now I have a few ?s.. :dohh: lol
When was the first day of your miscarriage? Feb 1st I presume?
also, you mentioned 5 dpo^ above, and I'm not sure if that was a typo, as I thought you were awaiting O.
And one more, bare with me: I thought B-complex extends your Luteal phase (the time between your O date and period so that your egg has a chance at implanting). I do not believe it has anything to do with changing your follicular phase (time between Period and O)

The shade of color on your OPK will always have some pink, even while negative. Since your MC was only 8 days ago, have you taken an HPT to verify that you have no more pregnancy hormones left?

Okay, now I have a few ?s.. :dohh: lol
When was the first day of your miscarriage? Feb 1st I presume?
also, you mentioned 5 dpo^ above, and I'm not sure if that was a typo, as I thought you were awaiting O.
And one more, bare with me: I thought B-complex extends your Luteal phase (the time between your O date and period so that your egg has a chance at implanting). I do not believe it has anything to do with changing your follicular phase (time between Period and O)

The shade of color on your OPK will always have some pink, even while negative. Since your MC was only 8 days ago, have you taken an HPT to verify that you have no more pregnancy hormones left?

1st day of MC was Sunday 5th Feb. Its cd5, sorry typo, not dpo.
I read loads of posts from people taking b6. About half of them stated that their O date moved forward a few days, others had same O date but cycle lasted longer. So I think it can do different things in different people?

I took a CB digi on the Sunday as I started bleeding and it already said not pg. I kind of know how my opks look on my cycles before the MC, and they are not this dark until right near O, its a lot darker than the faint lines I normally get early in my cycle. I'm also trying out EPO this cycle, not sure if that could have any effect? I suppose that I should expect everything to be messed up for a while?

Thank you all for being so patient with me!

I've heard of people Oing soon after MC, though I don't think it is that common. Just in case, are you going to BD tonight?

Hey Melly, okay I understand now.

Since your MC was early, I would assume things to go back to normal pretty quickly and regularly for you, and I do agree that the B-complex is a good move since you said you've always had the short LPs.

But maybe it's just this first cycle that will be unpredictable for you.

Going to try the SMEP, so will start bd on Sunday unless OPKs get darker, and have to get jiggy earlier:winkwink:

Hello everyone, its been a few days since I've been. Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

Silverlizard - congrats on your BFN (never thought I'd be saying that haha!) Lets hope that you next time you POAS you see a lovely BFP again.

Parisprincess, hope you are having a lovely holiday -. I am very jealous. It's freezing with lots of snow here! :cold:

Sorry for everyone elses losses who has recently joined - lets hope we can get our BFPs very soon.

AF came for me today. We werent really trying last month, I wasnt OPKing or anything so had no idea where I was in my cycle. I'm sort of pleased that I can start over, I'm gonna be digging out my CBFM to use this cycle. I was suprised as I have a 29 day cycle and AF has come exactly on time. As I was over 11 weeks pregnant I thought it might take some time, but I suppose our bodies are cleverer than we give them credit for. I had a horrible migraine yesterday and today I am a little crampy. I have a feeling the cramps will get worse as the bleeding starts in full flow (just sort of spotting at the mo but i know its AF)

Anyway, sorry for the essay, speak to you all soon. :flower:

babybeanz - Thank you for the welcome :) Glad to hear you got your AF so you can finally start trying properly again! :happydance: Hope your cramps don't give you too much hassle, I know how awful they can be at times! :(

Ok so I got my + opk on 2/2. When do you ladies think that I can start testing???

Thanks Ex...yeah that is what I was thinking too...hard to wait though!! lol

I agree--17th would be safe for a strong BFP---If you are a POAS addict--Valentine day might be fun to try on, but don't let it get you down if it's a BFN as that may still only be like 11DPO so still early to be testing.

I agree--17th would be safe for a strong BFP---If you are a POAS addict--Valentine day might be fun to try on, but don't let it get you down if it's a BFN as that may still only be like 11DPO so still early to be testing.

Good idea!! We can at least try it!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"