Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi All, sorry for the absence, I've been readingI but been so busy with hairbow orders and errands, I haven't had time to update!

I am glad to meet some of the other ladies on here, and hoping a good cycle for those who have gotten their AF visits and are able to start again this month :). Lets hope for nice normal cyles with awesome O's and then a BFP at the end!!! ;)

Jacksonsmommy: I am not sure I could wait till the 17th either lol, I would so do a Valentine's Day test, awesome idea!! But then of course I would test later too, if nothin showed up yet!

Reading about all the different reasons for mc, made me think about what they had told me, at first they said it was chemical, but then once they found out I was supposed to be 10 almost 11 wks along and the development was at like 5-6, they decided it was a blighted ovum situation... it was super hard, since I was almost over with the whole first tri already, and the hormones were already in full swing... it took a good month or two for my body to re-adjust again. But I am glad that I was able to avoid a D&C, I went in on a wed and the following mon, it started passing naturally, much worse than the "heavy period" they said it would be like ;)
...but at least it only lasted 48 hrs, and then 2 wks of period like bleeding...
Anywho, not sure if any of you had the same situation, but hope that helps a little, knowing that we are all in this together! Anyone else gonna be a nervous reck this time around, at least till that 12 week mark passes? lol

Sorry for the long posts haha, I forgot to add my update in!! The last two mornings my CBFM has read "high" whoohoo! We tried once, today, and hoping tomorrow and the next read the peak readings and we will try then too! Guess we will see what comes of it in a few weeks ;)

tiptoes: :hi:

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

When it comes around to us getting our BFP, we'll be so nervous and on edge all the time! I think once we pass 6 and a half weeks, that will be 1 bonus for us as that's when we lost our angel baby last time! I don't think anyone will feel 100% positive until they are holding their healthy pride and joy in their arms :happydance:

Baby dust to all and fingers crossed for those BFPs!!!! :D

I agree about getting pass the miscarriage mark--for us that will be 10weeks 6days. Then of course 2nd tri should bring on a new stage of relief. Definitely not going to spread the news until after 12 weeks next time!

Ooooh tiptoes...good and exciting to hear!!! Now get to work ! We need to hear about a BFP in a couple weeks!! :)

For me, it will be passing the 6 week mark and actually seeing a fetal pole.

I can't believe how excited I am about getting CM... How strange life has become since TTC. My DH now knows the lingo. We will BDing tomorrow morning just in case this is my fertile window. The OTK was either negative or the faintest of lines, but I don't want to miss out if the CM is a good marker. Usually when I ovulate, my nipples get very painful, but I know after MC things can be all whacky. I'm keeping to BDing every other day just in case I O this month.

Good luck on your BFP everyone. Who will be the first?

blakesmom: :hugs: Yeah, I think once we hit the 2nd Tri, we can relax a bit at least! :)

KatM: I'm the same, I'll also need to see a fetal pole to be a little bit more relaxed! Haha my OH is learning the lingo aswell! It's like we're speaking another language! Good luck with your BD'ing, we started this morning! Fingers crossed for our BFP's! :D

Feeling a bit sad today. For some reason my boobs have started to hurt today, and came over all sicky feeling when I was walking the dog. just felt pg again, and now I'm just sad.

Feeling a bit sad today. For some reason my boobs have started to hurt today, and came over all sicky feeling when I was walking the dog. just felt pg again, and now I'm just sad.

Big hugs hun :hugs: Hope you feel better soon! :hugs: xxx

Finally got crosshairs on FF when I entered this mornings temp. 4 DPO with some well timed BD'd 1 day before, day of, and 1 day after---I think we did all we can do this cycle---now time to relax with 10ish more days to got in the 2WW.

Finally got crosshairs on FF when I entered this mornings temp. 4 DPO with some well timed BD'd 1 day before, day of, and 1 day after---I think we did all we can do this cycle---now time to relax with 10ish more days to got in the 2WW.

Yay! :D Fingers crossed for you and sending you lot's of baby dust! :happydance:

My test strip came back with a line, though lighter than the control, so still a negative. It was way darker than the super faint line yesterday. I think tomorrow I will have a positive OPK...putting me at Oing on Valentine's Day.

When I had my MC, Valentine's Day or the 15th came forward in my intuition for conception and now it is actually happening. This means that my body has moved right back to cycling on schedule like some other ladies have experienced with CD1 the start of the MC.

Hugs to you Melly.:hugs:

Excalibur, keep me posted.

The hubby and I are definitely BDing for the next few days. I realized that I used these strips incorrectly the first time we got pregnant. I thought when you see a line, that meant O was around the corner. Just read today that the line must be as dark or darker than the control. That means the hubby's sperm survived a minimum of 3 days or more the first time around. Thank goodness they are endurance athletes like DG. :winkwink:

My test strip came back with a line, though lighter than the control, so still a negative. It was way darker than the super faint line yesterday. I think tomorrow I will have a positive OPK...putting me at Oing on Valentine's Day.

When I had my MC, Valentine's Day or the 15th came forward in my intuition for conception and now it is actually happening. This means that my body has moved right back to cycling on schedule like some other ladies have experienced with CD1 the start of the MC.

Hugs to you Melly.:hugs:

Excalibur, keep me posted.

The hubby and I are definitely BDing for the next few days. I realized that I used these strips incorrectly the first time we got pregnant. I thought when you see a line, that meant O was around the corner. Just read today that the line must be as dark or darker than the control. That means the hubby's sperm survived a minimum of 3 days or more the first time around. Thank goodness they are endurance athletes like DG. :winkwink:

Kat, that's an awesome conclusion :happydance:

Melly- there are good and bad days, it's really heartbreaking :hugs: I hope tomorrow will be better.

Blakesmom- sounds like you did all you could! I think that BDing the three days in a row (days before O, day of, and day after) is perfect!

Thanks Dahlia!! I was interested in trying SMEP for this cycle--also got in one more time last night--just in case I Ov'd later then what OPK/FF predicted

KatM: Great news about your intuition! :D Fingers crossed!

I'll be sure to keep you posted hun and good luck with your BD'ing also :happydance:

Well, my OPK came back positive today (and I checked with one last pregnancy test - still negative) so.... wish me luck, heh? Looks like there'll be a few of us testing around the same time - fingers crossed for you all!

Well, my OPK came back positive today (and I checked with one last pregnancy test - still negative) so.... wish me luck, heh? Looks like there'll be a few of us testing around the same time - fingers crossed for you all!

Yay for the positive OPK! :happydance: Good luck hun, sending you lot's of baby dust! :winkwink:

Silver- well you've come a log way from all your + HPTs to now a + OPK! sounds good! Good luck to you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->