Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I know... such a relief, thought I was never getting back to normal! Guess I'd better, er, go spend some quality time with the boyfriend... ;)

Quality time alert! OMG, just think this could be it! : )yay

I forgot to answer this lol, Yes my hubby is thankfully here with me, we have been stationed in Germany for almost a 1 1/2 and about 1 1/2 yrs left :). I don't know what I would do if he were gone! Thank goodness for no deployments while we are here:D.

KatM and Silver, good luck to you gals now that you are back to regular and getting close to O!!

The CBFM read another high day, makes 3, so still waiting for that lovely egg on the screen ;). But just to be safe we have been plenty busy lol. The very first time I used it, it never did the egg cause it was reading my body/cycle that month..so thinkin it may do that again since it's been over 2 yrs since we used it...lol. But yeah, I have to say, I am getting kinda sore, lol, and we still have a few more days to get some more tries in haha!:blush:

ok, so how does the quote work haha, I cant seem to do it right!!

Oh, and Melly, I know exactly how you feel, like I said before, it took a good while before I started feeling ok, with just being me again. I remember leaving the ER thinkin...I still feel pregnant, nothing has changed physically yet. Mentally it took me about 2 months to be ready to let go of the greif some and start recovering. I think it took the hormones that long to regulate too, so that made it hard to be and feel like a "normal" pre-prego me. Just know that you aren't alone, and that it will get better, I still have sad moments even now, but it's easier to sit there and feel it and look at it for a minute and then set it aside and move on with my day. Know that we are here for support if you need it :).

Blakesmom, awesome timing, now to just sit and relax and hope for that BFP in a few days!!

Yeah sounds like there are a few more OPKs !!! It will be so exciting to hear if we have a few BFP's in the next couple of weeks!! Baby dust to all of us.

Melly, we have all been there and it is totally natural to feel a little sad...hang in there as this is going to be all of our months!! :)

Finally got crosshairs on FF when I entered this mornings temp. 4 DPO with some well timed BD'd 1 day before, day of, and 1 day after---I think we did all we can do this cycle---now time to relax with 10ish more days to got in the 2WW.

I got a good feeling for you this month!! Sounds like you timed it right, so you did all you could! ;)

ok, so how does the quote work haha, I cant seem to do it right!!

Oh, and Melly, I know exactly how you feel, like I said before, it took a good while before I started feeling ok, with just being me again. I remember leaving the ER thinkin...I still feel pregnant, nothing has changed physically yet. Mentally it took me about 2 months to be ready to let go of the greif some and start recovering. I think it took the hormones that long to regulate too, so that made it hard to be and feel like a "normal" pre-prego me. Just know that you aren't alone, and that it will get better, I still have sad moments even now, but it's easier to sit there and feel it and look at it for a minute and then set it aside and move on with my day. Know that we are here for support if you need it :).

Blakesmom, awesome timing, now to just sit and relax and hope for that BFP in a few days!!

Are you using the Reply with Quotes button?? Just make sure you don't start typing until a few lines under the quote. It has [/QUOTE] at the beginning and at the end, so don't type anything between--hopefully that helps :thumbup:

I am 2 dpo I have a stuffy nose, headache, cramps but no cm. And I getting my hopes up a little to high or cld I be having early signs of pregnancy

I am awaiting to take an OPK test later today, I think it will be too early but I want to get into the swing of things by getting used to using them :D

Well, I took an OPK but I didn't get a Smile today. I wasn't expecting one to be honest but until I get a more or less accurate Ovulation day, I need to be 100% sure I don't miss it! :D

Excalibur, I think that's a good idea... I found them definitely a bit confusing at first with having to analyse whether the second line is darker or lighter or what, so I'm sure a few practice runs won't hurt - that way you'll know what a negative result looks like and you'll see the difference much more easily when it goes positive. [Edit: Oh, looks like you're using the less confusing kind than me! Still, I stand by what I said about a few practice runs being a good thing.]

Speaking of, my OPK is negative today, but I think that's normal, right - just means the hormone surge happened yesterday? Let's hope we caught that egg in time... XD

Excalibur, I think that's a good idea... I found them definitely a bit confusing at first with having to analyse whether the second line is darker or lighter or what, so I'm sure a few practice runs won't hurt - that way you'll know what a negative result looks like and you'll see the difference much more easily when it goes positive. [Edit: Oh, looks like you're using the less confusing kind than me! Still, I stand by what I said about a few practice runs being a good thing.]

Speaking of, my OPK is negative today, but I think that's normal, right - just means the hormone surge happened yesterday? Let's hope we caught that egg in time... XD

Thank you :) I was reading up on them before I bought them but the whole trying to figure out the consistency of the lines etc really confused me! So I opted for the Clear Blue Digital OPK's which either smile at you if it's a plus or it's just a blank circle if it's negative, I still see what the lines look like though once I eject the stick from the machine etc, as these are not cheap, maybe I can get a rough idea of what the lines look like as you said, if I need more tests in the future, maybe I can get cheaper one's and know what I'm looking for! :D

If you got a Positive OPK yesterday and it's Negative today, then yeah, you should have had a surge yesterday :D Fingers crossed for that BFP! :happydance:

Yes silver...that is how it usually happens. It is only positive for the 6-12 hours that you test and then it will be negative after that. I believe that means you will ovulate within the next 12-48 hours- It sounds like you got it in time!! :)

Excalibur--I love the Clearblue digis---that smile face makes me SOOOOO happy!!

Excalibur--I love the Clearblue digis---that smile face makes me SOOOOO happy!!

I'll take your word for it hehe! :D I haven't had a smile yet as I haven't been using them long enough but I'm sure I will get one next week at some point! :happydance:

I think you had the timing down as best you could Silver! Keeping fingers crossed for a good update in a few weeks!

Excaliber and Blakesmom, thats what I like about the CBFM, that little egg symbol lol!

Still waiting on mine this month...day 4 of high reading argh lol! Starting to think it is using this month to adjust to me again...guess we will find out in a few days what it decides to do! Hoping with all the BDing we are doing just in case, lol, that we have a good chance even if the monitor misses the surge this month!! ;)

Tiptoes: I'm still waiting for my smile :) We are getting plenty of BD'ing though so even if we miss the surge, should definitely have a good chance of catching that egg! :D Good luck and lot's of baby dust :happydance:

Well, I took an OPK but I didn't get a Smile today. I wasn't expecting one to be honest but until I get a more or less accurate Ovulation day, I need to be 100% sure I don't miss it! :D

My OPK turned out negative too.:cry:

Soon for both of us. I feel it coming. My boobs are starting to hurt like they normally do around ovulation. Are you still sticking to a BD schedule. We are doing at least every other day until I surge or my boobs hurt a lot, then daily.

My OPK turned out negative too.:cry:

Soon for both of us. I feel it coming. My boobs are starting to hurt like they normally do around ovulation. Are you still sticking to a BD schedule. We are doing at least every other day until I surge or my boobs hurt a lot, then daily.

Aww no :hugs: We'll definetly get a positive soon! I feel it too! :D Up until now we have BD'd everyday so just need to keep this up or at least once every other day and we should have done more than enough to catch the egg :) Fingers crossed for us all! :hugs:

I had a positive OPK and a negative OPK today. Both of the test strips were not ideal, as one was expired and one I failed to use room temp urine. I will test again tonight (I have a bunch of "expired" OPKs), but will mainly go by my nipple pain.

Ex-you sound very, very busy and should be catching that egg. Do you have any other signals around O, like sore boobs or EWCM?

Since I cant rely on these faulty OPKs and planned on BDing daily anyways, I fully plan on catching this sticky bean. I realize that my boobs are my most accurate O predictor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->