Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I had a positive OPK and a negative OPK today. Both of the test strips were not ideal, as one was expired and one I failed to use room temp urine. I will test again tonight (I have a bunch of "expired" OPKs), but will mainly go by my nipple pain.

Ex-you sound very, very busy and should be catching that egg. Do you have any other signals around O, like sore boobs or EWCM?

Since I cant rely on these faulty OPKs and planned on BDing daily anyways, I fully plan on catching this sticky bean. I realize that my boobs are my most accurate O predictor.

lol the nips give you tips!

Besides OPKs, ewcm will be my clue.

is it just me, or is this week going really slow :shrug: I've still got another 5 days before I expect a +opk :nope: can't even begin to imagine how long the 2ww will feel :dohh:

is it just me, or is this week going really slow :shrug: I've still got another 5 days before I expect a +opk :nope: can't even begin to imagine how long the 2ww will feel :dohh:

Yeah, I've got until around Thursday. Nice thing is that the hub and I are going out that night for our Valentine's Day dinner, so a least we can be productive that night : )

Melly--at least you have a short cycle--I didn't Ov until CD 18 and have a 16/17 day LP--Pure torture!!

KatM: Sorry to hear about your faulty OPK's :( Yeah we are very busy :haha: We sure don't want to miss our chance! To be honest, I have never payed attention to my Ovulation before so I can't really say I have noticed any obvious symptoms like sore boobs etc, I get EWCM :D

melly: I know what you mean! The time seems to drag like hell when waiting for something to happen! :dohh:

Dahlia: Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day Dinner followed by..erm..yeah ;) :haha:

KatM: Sorry to hear about your faulty OPK's :( Yeah we are very busy :haha: We sure don't want to miss our chance! To be honest, I have never payed attention to my Ovulation before so I can't really say I have noticed any obvious symptoms like sore boobs etc, I get EWCM :D

melly: I know what you mean! The time seems to drag like hell when waiting for something to happen! :dohh:

Dahlia: Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day Dinner followed by..erm..yeah ;) :haha:

Ex, I never paid attention either. I was always on BCP. If I knew all these yrs that my boobs tell me when I would ovulate, I would have skipped the BCP. EWCM is a huge sign. I dont seem to get that much of that. I did not when I got pregnant the first time (MC).

Melly, It is so hard to be patient. We never even TTC before December and now I breathe it. I pray that it happens this month for all of us, so we can stop the torture.

Dahlia, Have fun on your romantic date followed by some fun. Fun sex is so much better than BD for me. I am intending to put more passion into BDing and make it more like fun sex.
Blakesmom, that sucks about your long cycles.

Ex, I never paid attention either. I was always on BCP. If I knew all these yrs that my boobs tell me when I would ovulate, I would have skipped the BCP. EWCM is a huge sign. I dont seem to get that much of that. I did not when I got pregnant the first time (MC).

Melly, It is so hard to be patient. We never even TTC before December and now I breathe it. I pray that it happens this month for all of us, so we can stop the torture.

Dahlia, Have fun on your romantic date followed by some fun. Fun sex is so much better than BD for me. I am intending to put more passion into BDing and make it more like fun sex.
Blakesmom, that sucks about your long cycles.

Aww, that's a shame! I guess life is a learning curve, you learn from your mistakes hehe :hugs: I'm going to do another OPK tomorrow, I don't think it will be Positive though. I have some milky discharge at the moment, don't know wether it's pre Ovulation or whatnot? :wacko:

Hey everyone :) just read your mammoth thread to catch up lol

I'm joining you all after a MC between 5-6 weeks which was confirmed yesterday. Been spotting for over a week and bleeding for four days, looking like its trailing off now.

This was our first ever BFP and still obviously feeling sad. I had a complete end to pregnancy symptoms around the time the spotting happened so feels a while since I was pregnant.

I'm looking forward to starting again and going for charting and OPKs / SMEP :)

Sounds like you are all at different stages and it's exciting to see some +ve OPKs already :)

I'm joining you all after a MC between 5-6 weeks which was confirmed yesterday. Been spotting for over a week and bleeding for four days, looking like its trailing off now.

This was our first ever BFP and still obviously feeling sad. I had a complete end to pregnancy symptoms around the time the spotting happened so feels a while since I was pregnant.

Sounds like you are all at different stages and it's exciting to see some +ve OPKs already :)

:hi: Alandsa

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Welcome Alandsa :wave: my DH and I tried SMEP this cycle--seems like a great approach!! I'm 6DPO today.

Hi Alandsa,
Welcome. Sorry for your loss. My story is very similar to yours. All hoping for our sticky bean.

Hello to you : ) We know the sadness here of each loss. It is a major letdown. But hopping back on the train is a good thing.

I wasn't originally planning on SMEP, but tonight I just realized how close I am to O time, so I decided that I should def be doing :sex: every other night until I get a +OPK, then go wild after that :rofl:

:dust:

Hi, thanks for the lovely welcome :) its nice to know that we all know how our losses feel. I feel to sad to use the due date thread i belonged to as I keep looking at the tickets and thinking of mine :cry:

Thought I was feeling happier today but still hits me in waves. everything seems to be a reminder, such as the charting and thinking of OPKs etc I still feel a bit uncertain as I wonder if my previous BV caused miscarriage, as the EPAU noticed I had a water infection. Going to GP today to ask some questions :?:

Sorry didn't mean to get all miserable lol!! we are all in the same boat and hopefully all have a good chance now of getting another sticky bean :)

It's exciting to see some of you at the BDing stage hehe! My temps have dropped off loads more this morning and hopefully bleeding will stop today. Then can get to it :)

Good Morning all :D

I did another OPK this morning but was a BFN as I expected :) I'll probably start doing two daily as it gets closer towards the end of the week. :dust: to all and fingers crossed for those sticky beans! :happydance:

Welcome Alandsa!! Very sorry for your loss, but we have all decided that this will be all of our months... just try and stay positive and we are all hear to hear each other out and support one another!! Baby dust to all :)

Welcome Alandsa... I'm so sorry for your loss. I still get weepy and sad all the time... please don't say sorry for that! :hugs:

I have... really bad cramps today. Weird. I have no idea what that means, too early for implantation cramps or (I hope) period pains, too late for ovulation pain! Maybe it's just another part of this cycle being a bit strange.

Wow!! I go away for a week and this thread has taken on a life of its own!! So glad to see so many new ladies!! Welcome everyone! I'm going to have to take some time and read through all the new pages so I can get caught up. :flower:

Looks like I've got a whole bunch of new ladies to add to the first post. I'll get around to that today. Sorry if I haven't kept it updated! I've been in the Dominican for the past week, relaxing on the beach. Oh, it was beautiful!! I'm so sad to be back in the snow! lol

Anyway... officially changed from WTT to TTC again. I'm so happy! Waiting the month after my mc was tough but still feel like it was the right choice for me. AF came a few days earlier than usual, but that's ok. Today is CD10 for me... :sex: tonight for sure! Its Valentine's Day! Is anyone doing anything special??? :cloud9:

Wow!! I go away for a week and this thread has taken on a life of its own!! So glad to see so many new ladies!! Welcome everyone! I'm going to have to take some time and read through all the new pages so I can get caught up. :flower:

Looks like I've got a whole bunch of new ladies to add to the first post. I'll get around to that today. Sorry if I haven't kept it updated! I've been in the Dominican for the past week, relaxing on the beach. Oh, it was beautiful!! I'm so sad to be back in the snow! lol

Anyway... officially changed from WTT to TTC again. I'm so happy! Waiting the month after my mc was tough but still feel like it was the right choice for me. AF came a few days earlier than usual, but that's ok. Today is CD10 for me... :sex: tonight for sure! Its Valentine's Day! Is anyone doing anything special??? :cloud9:

parisprincess: Hi! :hi:

Glad you had a lovely time in the Dominican, oh what I would do for some sun, sea and sand right now! :haha:

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Sending lot's of :dust: for everyone! :D

Me and my OH are just having a chilled night tonight I think, probably get some :sex: in at some point ;)

Hi Paris! So glad your trip was wonderful! I have not been on a proper vacation in ages! Soak up that alone time with your hunny, because your about to get your BFP soon!

I'm on CD 12 now. I can't actually believe that it's time to make another baby. Another life change. It feels a little strange. Coincidentally I'm watching "in the womb" on National Geographic right now. The process of growth is just amazing and I hope we all get our sticky beans!

Happy V Day!

Welcome Back Paris!! Glad you had a great time! :)

We aren't doing too much tonight either. we are going to order in Italian and watch The Bachelor :) I would love to have some wine, but since I am 12 DPO I will play it safe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->