anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

yeah we were told to TTC this cycle too. which we have.

i wrote a thread in pregnancy after a loss, asking how long it took to conceive after your loss, the first two (and only so far) have both conceived the first month! yipee! its positive. i dont expect it to happen the same month, but its encouraging to know that its possible :D

Very much so!!!! :thumbup:

I know 2 people who have been lucky enough to conceive straight after a mc! Sadly one of which made it to 6months with her first baby, but sadly baby died and had to be naturally delivered. But she went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby straight after her mc.

Sadly the loss is never forgotten, but there is hope out of there for all of us!!

Hopefully we'll have a good success rate!!

:dust:

xxx

im sure will, im trying to have some PMA! but i do think we will. there no reason why we would and we def deserve it x

last week i lost my daughter molly at 24 weeks i was induced as she had Anencephaly she lived for 2 hours which brought some comfort but when is it safe for me to try again? my bleeding is almost gone also kinda scared that people will think i dont love molly and trying to replace her but this is defo not the case

nuala
I had been thinking about you as i had talked with you as we live in same country:( It was nice you got to spend a few hours with her and it brought you comfort. I lost mine at 19 weeks when he just slipped out way to early :( i dont ever want anyone to think iam replacing him. I would like to get pregnant and get through a few months and also think on my son a lot during that time and when iam ready tell people when iam past 20 weeks or so, easy to say hard to do...:cry:

I really hope that is true, bc I want to get pregnant this month! i have to, last months loss was so devastating and I need some good news.

I had my ERPC on the 31st (Monday) and intend to get right back on the horse (so too speak) my urge to be pregnant again is really strong, just need to stop bleeding.

How long after the op did people bleed for? I expected it to be heavy but its more like spotting? sorry i understand if its difficult for people to recall :hugs:

i stopped bleeding after 3 days then started a lil for 2 days then bfn 7 days after. i think i ov and hopefully will kno by valentines day for af or bfp. i was unbelievably dry until 19-21 days after now im ok, i am getting twinges on my right side so hoping its ovulation/implan. fx for all xxxxxxxx

I just saw my doctor today after my m/c and D&E on 1/21. She said it's ok to start TTC again if I'm emotionally ready and that there is no medical reason to wait. I stopped bleeding almost a week ago and already have some slippery discharge so I'm hoping I'm getting ready to ovulate again. I was almost 11 weeks when I lost my baby that had a weak heartbeat and I don't feel like I'm replacing this baby but I do want to fill that emptiness I have inside. We really want another baby this year.

I also just want to say thanks to everyone on these boards. They are great and helped me through alot. It's nice to be able to write about things like this and share with other people who really understand what it feels like :)

I had my ERPC on the 31st (Monday) and intend to get right back on the horse (so too speak) my urge to be pregnant again is really strong, just need to stop bleeding.

How long after the op did people bleed for? I expected it to be heavy but its more like spotting? sorry i understand if its difficult for people to recall :hugs:

i spotted for 2 and a half weeks, and was told to wait two weeks anyone to TTC so it wasnt too bad for me. sorry for your loss:hugs: good luck

I just saw my doctor today after my m/c and D&E on 1/21. She said it's ok to start TTC again if I'm emotionally ready and that there is no medical reason to wait. I stopped bleeding almost a week ago and already have some slippery discharge so I'm hoping I'm getting ready to ovulate again. I was almost 11 weeks when I lost my baby that had a weak heartbeat and I don't feel like I'm replacing this baby but I do want to fill that emptiness I have inside. We really want another baby this year.

I also just want to say thanks to everyone on these boards. They are great and helped me through alot. It's nice to be able to write about things like this and share with other people who really understand what it feels like :)

i lost my baby at 11 weeks too, it had the heart beat the eday before and the next day nothing :cry: i had my ercp on the 7th and i still feel that emptieness from time to time although its a lot easier now. i also want a baby this year, the day we found no heart beat was my 27th birthday so i need to have a baby by my 28th:cry:

i lost my baby on wednesdya at 10 weeks had it cinfirmed on scan yesterday. going to try again straight away as they said i had the cyst on my ovary for obvulating told me to try and if period dint come in 6 weeks to do a test fingers crossed

sorry for spelling trying not to cry at the moment my partner is at work and feeling so alone right now

aww huni im so sorry :hugs:

I know how your feeling, PM if you need to talk :hugs:

sorry for spelling trying not to cry at the moment my partner is at work and feeling so alone right now

oh honey, im so so sorry :hugs: i was 11 weeks so i know a bit of how you feel. im sorry you feel so alone, is there no one around? have you passed the baby already? :hugs:

Im so so sorry this has happened, you not alone you have all of us, feel free to PM me if you need to talk/rant/cry.

Most of us ladies are TTC right away, some ladies even get pregnant the same month, but think the odds look good. :hugs:

I had a miscarriage on sunday at 7wks. Had had episodes of light bleeding prior and three scans where all was well... In august last year has a very early miscarrige at 4.5wks.

Im so sorry, sending lots of baby dust to you all, we all need some superglue this time x

I had a bit of a wobble again this morning, just thought this was going to be my year and so far its been bobbins. Were meant to be going out tonight and i just really cant bring myself to go ATM.

I'm trying so hard to keep a PMA but im losing my grip again today. Just really dont know what to do for the best, i just want to not feel like this anymore.

Strange how you go from gloriously happy to this in the blink of an eye.

Sorry girls im really trying to stay +, just not happening today

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

I had a bit of a wobble again this morning, just thought this was going to be my year and so far its been bobbins. Were meant to be going out tonight and i just really cant bring myself to go ATM.

I'm trying so hard to keep a PMA but im losing my grip again today. Just really dont know what to do for the best, i just want to not feel like this anymore.

Strange how you go from gloriously happy to this in the blink of an eye.

Sorry girls im really trying to stay +, just not happening today

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

you are more than entitled to feel upset and nagative. my PMA changes from day to day.

if you can go out do, you will probably have a better than you think you will, but i understand you not wanting too, sometimes the motivation to do anything gets too much.

you lost your baby, its ok to feel all that you are feeling, you not going to ever get over losing that baby, and its ok to be sad about it for as long as you need.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->