Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Afternoon ladies!! We had a big breakfast, went shopping and I came home to re-plant my plants, paint some cabinets and give away a dining table. Lol. Very productive afternoon so far (after a really.productive night ;-) ).

Sorry My that you're having a snow storm! It'll probably be cold here this week {Louisville, KY}. I feel like this is the only place you can experience all 4 seasons in a week.

It looks like I O'd yesterday, but my app hasn't confirmed it yet and my temp went back down to my coverline this morning... I know not to look at each one individually but I'm like-CD 19, helllllo lol.

Well that sounds like an eventdul afternoon simply lol

Hoping you get your crosshairs soon ")

Sounds like you have been busy simply!
Well I am def sure I O'd (cd17) yesterday... ewcm has dried up and gone and OPK's are now negative again. We BD'D this morning just to be sure :winkwink:

We are having a nice quiet day today after the recital... just about to have a late breakfast. :coffee:

Icgoodac let us know are you going to test?

Myshellsong I know what you mean here in NZ is the same! I ordered my OPK'S and pre seed online... cant remember what site?
Hope you O soon :happydance:

You are not out, you are only at 7dpo!
your temps are still up and af hasn't arrived you are still totally in!

That is still very early? It may not have even implanted yet... give it a few more days and test again. Some people on here have not got :bfp: until around 14dpo.

Thanks ladies im trying not to loose hope yet!! LOL

OK officially sick of :sex:!!!

How is everyone else doing? I am planning on a clean up the house day, should be loads of fun lol

Does anyone know how to put a link to my chart on here?

Quick question does anyone know if orgasiming before dtd can help conceive?

Irs ideal to orgasim, ans if you can both do it at the same time even better. It supposedly helps to transfer the sperm closer to the cervix.

I think were going to go eat olive garden or long horn but :shhh: im suppose to be on a diet :haha:
Also going to go to the farmers market to pick up some new smells for our scenty thingy lol

OMG I just found an online auction site for an auction that I go to here in Edmonton. this is not good, I feel this will give me more reason to spend money on things people take to the auction to get rid of! ahh.

The idea is that if the woman orgasims at the same time or after her partner, the contracts of the cerfix from orgasim will "suck up"the sperm and help take it to the proper area. Athough there is differing opinion on this.

Sounds like a nice day Bailee.

I have woken up today with a headache and sore throat this morning :growlmad:

Hope you ladies having a great weekend... back to work for me today! I took my family to this lovely little vintage sweet shop and art gallery yesterday out in the countryside was really cool

Avas - That sounds a lot better than what I did, Decided to stay indoors after a foot of snow was dumped on us, but at least go the main floor cleaned and dusting done.

Bailee - Did you end up picking up one of those kits? Are they expensive?

OPK's look like they are slowly getting darker so hopefully I get a positive tomorrow fingers crossed.

Wishing us all lots and lots of baby dust!

We decided to make sure this cycle was a bfn so when af shows up we are going to get one. No need in wasting the mone if it's a bfp cycle :)

Erugh I've been up since 1am throwing up :-( , I only work 3 days a week and I always seem to get poorly when I'm due at work! I'm due to ov the end of the week so hope I feel better to get some dtd action in! X lol I just tried some of ds gripe water to see if that helped with the gassy sickness feeling ! Takes disgusting!

Good morning ladies!

Avas-I hope you feel better! :( It sounds like you did enjoy yourself though

Myshel-A foot of snow?! In March?! Whew, and here I was complaining of the "wet snow" we got yesterday. Whew, at least you were able to be a bit productive in that mess :)

Bailee-Did you guys go to Longhorn or OG?

LC-I do hope you feel better and especially in time to BD later this week :)

My wet, snowy and cold Sunday consisted of sleeping in (thank God), going home shopping and furniture shopping with the OH in the afternoon. We then had a "date night" and grabbed dinner at a place called Cheddars (not sure if you guys have those where you are) and caught a show he's got me hooked to now-Shameless. Funny stuff. I was simply exhausted (and a tad irritable) and decided to go home as we were at his place, but he didn't want the night to end. So he followed me home and spent the night. It was a great weekend, but I'm just sad it's over-already! lol.

IDK what my temps are doing, I still haven't received my red line (indicating ovulation) so, yeah...lol. Fun cycle, to say the least.

9dpo bfn , temp dripped .1 degree so idk, maybe this isnt my cycle.

We went to long horn :) it was so good.

And aww smply that is just so sweet, sounds like you have a good weekend! !

9dpo bfn , temp dripped .1 degree so idk, maybe this isnt my cycle.

We went to long horn :) it was so good.

And aww smply that is just so sweet, sounds like you have a good weekend! !

I've been thinking about "what if" this isn't our cycle either... What do we plan on doing differently next month, etc. :) Trying to remain positive :hugs: and it was a good weekend, thanks. As usual, not long enough though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->