Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

If this cycle is a bfn cycle I am going to start focusing a lot on loosing weight. I know that has a lot to do with it.

If this cycle is not a bfp then I am going to start temping I think? Sore throat and headache gone but I still have a bit of a stuffy nose.

I am only 3dpo so got a while to wait :wacko:

Sounds like you all had a good weekend :thumbup:

Hope you start feeling better Icgoodac!

I wonder about weight for myself too Baileeboo... There are mothers who are far bigger than me pregnant or with little children in tow. It cant hurt though for me I always loose weight in our Winter as I play a sport.

Still feeling like crap. Not been sick since this morning now but still feel sickly, think I'd much rather be in pain than feel sickly!

I think I need to lose some weight. I'm heavier now than I think I was pregnant! Just after giving birth is the lighest I've been for a while but maternity leave is all about coffee and cake! I thought when I went back to work I'd lose some but doesn't seem like I have! X

Weight loss is definitely in the works! :) It sounds like we have a few common goals, not just BFP's ;) With falling down the steps in January, I haven't been able to go do the workouts my friends are doing but I can't wait to get back in the water....Swimming will be my saving grace. That and cooking on a regular.

Yea does anyone else get cramps through the TWW? Ever since MC I get really bloated and cramps. I hope this is not something that is wrong?

I am wondering if I need to go to the doctor?

It's probably worth mentioning to the Dr...but I have been cramping and having a back ache alllllll morning/day! :( ((I was also very irritable yesterday, which I hardly ever have mood swings))... IDK if this is coming after my post-not-so-sure O or what.

I just read online that it could be I have low progesterone Levels which may explain MC? Think I will be contacting him for a visit to check!

Ladies what happened to "Positive Month"?

I totally hate playing the What if game, not going to lie. I have been playing that game for far to long. Even though my cycle is F* up I am going to keep positive and think this is the month. If not that means I need to go through with the Lap next month and that scares the Bejezzus out of me! AHHH

Ok, so does anyone want to do a chart day, eveyone link there charts and we can all evaluate our charts - good or bad. It will give us something to do while we all wait it out.
I just have to figure out how to link it ....

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

Does that work?

Ok, so does anyone want to do a chart day, eveyone link there charts and we can all evaluate our charts - good or bad. It will give us something to do while we all wait it out.
I just have to figure out how to link it ....

Does that work?

I'm not sure how to do that, but I'm interested! :) ...Chart is linked in sig

Ok, I use Fertility Friend.
I went into "Sharing" - top section between "Analysis" and "Chart Settings"
Drop Down - Under "Charting Home Page" - "GET CODE"

From there select Which code you want. I wanted to put something that would link to my chart but you could also do the chart thumbnail. Which looks like this
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/365942/thumb.png

Simple link looks like this

I think you just copy and past what is in the boxes and it will display on this as a Link or picture.

Yeah it works. then people can hit your thumbnail or hover over the My Ovulation chart and link directly to your chart!

Go look at my test play with the greyscale and stuff I think this might be ittt!!!!!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=108994

Fingers crossed my friend, I would try first thing in the morning tomorrow and post again and let us see!

Don't get down on the people voting no, you are only 9DPO you have so much time to go you are not out until the witch shows.

Uh just took an opk and it was totally blank. I am not oing this month!
The other days were all at least pink, maybe out was a bad test.
How is your nights going. We are going to watch "this is 40" and try to bd again.

Do you have a record of annovulatory cycles hun? Hope you get your surge !!!

I don't know what that means ... I went through my cycle chart and noticed that since my hsg my cycles have been longer than before so maybe that is why.

Hi Bailee just looked up that word haha.

No never seen a cycle that I didn't o. But honestly haven't always tempted every month ... maybe this happens more often than I thought. Going to have to be more diligent temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->