Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Hi I think you were right Dixie they have gone darker again still not as dark as control line... they are just slowly getting darker day by day. I'll DTD tonight and see what happens tommorrow. I HATE this waiting game and I am not even in the TWW yet!

I am trying my hardest to keep positive... some days are harder than others I guess :wacko: Anyway it is great having all your support :flower:

Has anyone else O'd yet?

Temp still didn't rise, I think this back pain med may have really messed up my schedule.

:dohh: Is it weird to say that it feels like all that sex went to waste since I havent even o'd yet! I want a break lol

No not weird at all. That's why I am so ready to get a bfp so sex can be more than just timing. Its not always like that but 5 nights in a row gets tiring lol

Hey ladies. I had a temp rise this am but I'm pretty sure it's from the fever and lack of sleep. I went to the urgent care with frequent urination, bad pain in my left side, nausea and low grade fever. The Dr then sends me immediately to the ER. So looks like I may have got on the beginning of an ugly uti.. They gave me IV antibiotics and sent me home with another and other meds. Off work until tomorrow :/ (they asked if I wanted to go back Monday but I told them Friday is fine). May mean I'm out this month :/

Oh sorry to hear that simply! FX'D for you anyway.

I totally agree, every month I start bd'n too early by the time I o we are both well over it... All the other times feel like a waste.
Using OPK's have helped me realise that in other cycles we have stopped bd'n thinking I have O'd already, when actually I am not so sure if I did when I thought so we may well have missed the eggy!

Anyway we shall just keep on until well after a positve opk!

Baileeboo you will prob have a bfp before I even O at this rate :winkwink:

Sending out baby dust to everyone

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

That isnt fun at all Simply - Have you o'd already this month? Someone said to me once that having infections or colds during O is actually ok because your body is working to fight the cold so it ignores sperm ..... I have no idea. Just wishing you luck.

And I agree Avas_ It feels like everyone will be a BFP before I even ovulate. Stupid cycle takings its time. Maybe it is the Co Q10 that I am taking, i know it is sappose to help the egg, maybe it is trying to grow it larger .... whatever I would like to O tonight if anyone could make that possible, thanks :)

Avasmum don't get me too excited hehe :wink:

Aww simply I hope this doesn't mean your out hoping you feel better and are back to dtd in no time :hugs:

Myshel you will o soon try having a 83 day cyxle now that sucks :(

Thankfully I have been always very regular, it is one thing I an very thankful for.
I may have my own issues that no one would want but a wonky cycle I think would push me over the edge.
I think those women are great to be able to deal with that.

Ok I want to go home now! Bored at work and phone is dying lol.

Yeah the long cycles are hard :(

Hoping everyone os very soon :hugs:

Opk and conceive plus arrived today, took the test and it was real faint, hoping it caught the end of the surge and temp goes up today to signify ovulation today. Have had some what I was thinking o pains earlier today. If not will keep testing.
Excited to finally try conceive plus with soft cups tonight.

What are you ladies doing?

That's good hopfully the temps rise :)
Does the concieve plus make sex better too?

Evening ladies! I don't think I O'd today, I'm thinking the temp spike was due to the restless night/infection, etc. if it goes back down in the am I'd say no. My app is predicting tomorrow (CD 18).as my O day so we'll see. Fingers crossed ladies! PS-this may be Tmi, but Umm i've been feeling VERY froggy today (uti or not lol) I'm ready for OH to get off and come over. Lol

Lol make sure you pee before and after, dont want the uti any worse :rofl:

I am a happy lady today I have a positive OPK.... thought it was never going to happen!
DH will be home soon so it time to DTD!

LOL I love all of these emoticons...I'm pretty darn sure I O'd today...too bad I won't see OH until after midnight tonight (darn work schedules)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->