Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Ok, so tried conceive plus and liked it allot better than pre seed. It was less wet and more slick, Scott also commented on it.
I wouldnt say it it better, but since we are having such a hard time I am guessing it may have something to do with the sperm getting up there. Hubby is 36 and compared to other"release" I have seen is significantly thicker so I thought what's the harm in trying.

Yeah , well hopfully it will do the trick for you. I know it helps thr doerm but I didnt know if it would affect your actual sex lol

I've never thought about using a lubricant (or pre-seed) but I suppose I'm willing to whatever we can to help :)...I've been thinking of new things next cycle, like the soft cups and we'll stick better to the SMEP.

Opk and conceive plus arrived today, took the test and it was real faint, hoping it caught the end of the surge and temp goes up today to signify ovulation today. Have had some what I was thinking o pains earlier today. If not will keep testing.
Excited to finally try conceive plus with soft cups tonight.

What are you ladies doing?

My opks and conceive plus arrived on wednesday! Not had chance to use them yet. Went to get some soft cups today but boots didn't have any! X

Tell me how you liked conceive plus, have you tried a lubricant before?

I think we did a good job to catch the eggy... DTD last night and this morning. We shall see I guess. Yea I found Pre seed way too wet sorry tmi!

Might try the other one if we not successful this cycle.

Its the weekend now for me! Got my DD's recital today exciting

Aww I bet the recital is going to be so fun!!! They are always so cute at that age :)

recital was very cute... even got a little wave while she was on stage awww bless!

Going to get a dvd out tonight... I am exhausted!
Hope you are all having a good day :)

How much are soft cups? I have not seen them any where in NZ?

DD was asking about baby names and telling me what names she likes for a sister or brother. I hope it happens soon :happydance:

I think mine were like $6, so not much at all.

That's so sweet.

Got some real strange symptoms going on! My least boob is really sore ( I never get sore bbs) I've got ewcm and my cp is high, hard and closed. Did an opk and its negative but a much darker line than yesterday. I'm not due to ov till the end of the week!

Shelsong I got 14 for 6 dollars lol

And icgood I would test at least twice a day those symptoms sound promising :)

:dohh:Everything is more expensive in CANADA!!! That is so annoying, can you buy them online, maybe that is the best way to do it.

If i didn't get the opks online I would have to go in debt, they cost $40.00 in my local drug store for one month or something like that.

Sorry ranting over prices of tests here, still no temp swing or positive opk. Will keep trying and see what happens, I think my thermometer is dying it is time to replace it but cant until CD1 so it is all a waiting game from here I guess.

Whats everyones weekend looking like? We are getting another snow storm and it is cold cold cold!

Got some real strange symptoms going on! My least boob is really sore ( I never get sore bbs) I've got ewcm and my cp is high, hard and closed. Did an opk and its negative but a much darker line than yesterday. I'm not due to ov till the end of the week!

Not sure about your cervix .... I can never figure out how to actually do it so I have no idea what the differences are.
Occasionally I get sore boobs right before O, but not every time. Maybe your body is just revving up for a good O this month. If it looks like the are getting darker faster I would start BDing right away just in case you O early.:happydance:

Good luck!!

Lol but there are no taxes there right? !?!

Everything is expensive in America lol taxes will make a bitch go broke :haha:

So my symptoms just got even stranger... If I squeeze my left boob then clear fluid comes out the nipple like it did when I was pregnant with ds! I don't know what's going on! X

Take a test ? Some women do have a period with pregnancy ?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->