Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I live in New Zealand and it is about 9pm at night here.

Oh still early Baileeboo!

My cycle length from 28-34 days! Normally 30ish...last cycle was 34 days though as I O'd cd 19.

GM Ladies!! I'm in Kentucky (US) and it's 9:39a here now...My cycle days have been averaging 28-29 and since it seems I'm O'ing on CD19, that means my LP is only about 10 days long.

Well I'm feeling a lot better today have managed to eat something and feel ok after it! The only thing I've got is really bad heart burn but think that's because I've not eaten anything for 3 days! Just getting better in time for ov! X

Well I'm feeling a lot better today have managed to eat something and feel ok after it! The only thing I've got is really bad heart burn but think that's because I've not eaten anything for 3 days! Just getting better in time for ov! X

Glad you're feeling better!!!

Glad you guys are feeling better!

I am In Alberta Canada, it is around 10am right now. Sneaking on at work while my boss is busy. Hopefully wont get caught lol.

I normally have a 28 - 30 day cycle, ovulating around day 17.
Not so for this month but who cares, just excited to be talking with people from all around the world.

Bailee, my friend is moving to Florida in a year or so to be with her new Husband. We went to the wedding in August last year and I almost died!
We are under a winter storm watch .... I want to be in Florida.

Lol I love florid but its not all fun in the sun it gets hot as hell lol. It is 1230 pm here Wednesday :)

I have grown up here so it isnt all that great to me like it is to the tourist

Hi ladies worst sleep last night kept waking with heartburn and then needed to go to the toilet at 4.45am so annoying. Eating my breakfast now with my eyes half open :sleep:

Glad to hear your feeling better Icgoodac!

Hope you all have a good day

I've had terrible heartburn recently but think its coz I've been ill. I'm scared I'm going to miss ov! I've asked DH if we can dtd but he said he's too tired! Which then led me to go off on one about how did he know how important it is to dtd blah blah blah so I came up to bed sulking lol

Lol when hubby tells me no I pitch a fit and tell him its not fair.

I hope both of you ladies feel better soon !!! :hugs:

Lol @ the men saying they're too tired... Most times we're exhausted, stressed, hungry, full, distracted and planning tomorrow's meeting but yet... Nvm. :) He pulled the "I'm tired" once, I told him to take a nap, I'd wake him in an hour.. I gave him 2 (only BC I wasn't tired) and woke him up so he couldn't say no. lol... Oh, the joys of any time BD'ing.

Gn ladies, trying to turn in early, and yet it's going on 10

Haha lol I am so sleepy im ready to go to bed too night :)

We have a new no complain rule during sex week.
After that we can both turn it down our make the other person work for it. best way to get a massage.
I ask exhausted, had an early morning meeting three days on a row and I never go to bed before midnight.

Opks still blank, hopefully I o on Sunday instead of not ovulating this month at all.
Will find out on a week I guess.

Hopefully you do o soon

Hmmm I wonder who is gonna get their bfp this month!!!!!

I could have gone to :sleep:

Back home now and baking up a storm for DD's school food fair tomorrow!

Im glad I am not the only one my DH uses that call all the time usually always on his terms not this cycle I just made him think it was on his terms :winkwink:

Hope you O sunday shellsong!

One more day then the weekend for me cant wait!
DH's birthday :cake: on saturday I am surprising him with an ipad. :happydance:

Better get back to the baking

baby dust to all
:dust::dust::dust:

Aww avasmum thats so sweet he is going to love it I bet!!
What all are you baking?!?!!?
Well im awake its 4am here and dh decided he was "in the mood" and woke me up being very "sexual" lol :sex:

GM ladies!

Bailee---Lol...hopefully you got some good sleep afterwards ;)

Mysh-I hope you O soon!!! :)

Ava-Can I get a oatmeal raisin cookie? j/k

Soooo to aid in my TWW I have started working on my cruise journal/review, I started it before my cruise and was diligent when I returned but I had yet to post anything on cruisecritic. So, that's what I've been doing since yesterday. I also started a blog that folks have been asking me to do for ages...Hopefully these two things will help keep me busy :)

What are you ladies doing in the TWW?

I did lol but didnt go back to sleep till like 6am :haha:

Morning Ladies

Avas - Yay birthday Party! What kind of cake are you making? That is a really nice gift, I would love one if you have an extra ....:winkwink:

Bailee - Why are you up so late crazy lady? YOUR temps are looking really good right now! FX it keeps up

Smply - Where was your cruise? did you have a great time?

At work and boss is in training today so I am avoiding work lol.
We are having another storm today so hopefully it wont be too busy here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->