Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Morning Ladies

Smply - Where was your cruise? did you have a great time?

At work and boss is in training today so I am avoiding work lol.
We are having another storm today so hopefully it wont be too busy here.

I had an amazing time! It was my first one and it was out of Miami visiting Nassau, Bahamas; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (private island) and Grand Turk. I loved it so much I had originally wanted to book one for this fall as well. We realized while TTC that would put me too far along to travel and are holding off before booking anything. I don't mind though, being pregnant is a wonderful "excuse" not to cruise. :D

I made choc chunk and m&m biscuits and Choc easter egg surprise muffins for her school fundraiser.... havent made his cake yet that will be banana with choc icing the only cake he loves :)

The cruise sounds amazing... that is one thing I would love to do. I can see why women are the ones that have babies though... all the stuff you have to go through and what stuff we enjoy we are happily willing to give up, to be pregnant. Not so sure DH would cope :winkwink:

Nearly the weekend...I have a netball tournament saturday then birthday for DH. Thnk I will take him out for tea :happydance: I love surprises !

I cant wait to see someone with a BFP on this page!

I know, I feel a multiple BFP coming on from some of us ladies!!!

What are everyones post ovulation syptoms?

Yayyyyy!!!! I got all excited reading the expecting BFP's from this page!!!!

Post O symptoms - Tired!!!! (IDK if that's post O symptom, but it's continued, ugh) and ...I've had some cramping in my lower back, but not like AF cramps, just a low, dull pain, if that makes sense. It comes & goes, nothing constant.

Im just sleepy not getting any bfps and im 12dpo so its not me idt. But I did have a bit of a temp drop yesterday and some uterus pain and my temp jumped again so I will test sunday if my temp is still up.

If I do get a bfp this month ill have to reschedule my cruise for September for probably November.

Carnival, the "Dream"
We have our departure Saturday, a funday at sea sunday , we arrive at Cozumel, Mexico Monday (ive been there before), then Tuesday we are at Mahagony Bay, Isla Roaton, Wednesday we are at Belize, then Thursday Costa, Maya Mexico, then fun day at sea Friday and back to pirt Saturday.

I'm still waiting to ov! I'm sick of waiting for a pos opk so might just give up and just bd over next few days! Just reminded DF that he promised we could bd tonight so just sneaked a quick one in tonight used conceive plus to try!

Whats DF?

If you have enough opks just use one once a day at least, hope you get a positive soon!

I am 6dpo today. Dont really feel very different than normal although its still a little early.

2dpo-4dpo: Cramping started on and off, tired, headaches, bit of a stuffy nose
5dpo: just pinching and pulling little niggles, not much cm, tired, dull aching in
lower back (like af is coming)
6dpo:Really tired, bit grumpy, headache back (think that is due to me having
half a glass of wine), still not much cm, boobs a little sore under armpits.

Not temping so I have no idea what is happening there. I remember feeling really bloated last time and pressure down there and lots of watery cm but I dont remember when that started. Also last time I just knew... was weird as I really did not have many symptoms to go by.

Trying to remain positive though every pregnancy can be different.

How is everyone else going?

Dear fiance I think lol! Or might have made that up! I bought 25 opks off ebay but they are different to the ones I have been getting before so don't know if they don't show up as well! My best bet it just to keep bding! I'm I'm on a 32 day cycle then I should get my pos opk today or tomorrow hopefully! X I so don't want to get out of bed its freezing! Got snow forecast! I don't work on a thursday or friday but have ds to look after... Although he seems to be having a lie in this morning :-D x

Avasmum I heard sore armpits us a good sign lol I dont see how it has anything to do with it but I guess pregnancy is a weird thing lo

I am 13dpo as of today just waiting for a temp drop over here

Lol im stupid idk why I didnt think of dear fiance. What brand did you get?

They are one step tests. I was using wilkinsons own brand before . I'm hoping I haven't missed ov. If I was on a 30 day cycle I would be expected to ov today so if its a 32 day cycle I would expect to ov on sunday! Fingers crossed its sunday! X

Has anyone used conceive plus before? Strange question but how long does it stay in you afterwards? We bd last night and today I seem to have loads of what seems like ewcm , its really stretchy etc but could some of that we the lube still? X

Carnival, the "Dream"
We have our departure Saturday, a funday at sea sunday , we arrive at Cozumel, Mexico Monday (ive been there before), then Tuesday we are at Mahagony Bay, Isla Roaton, Wednesday we are at Belize, then Thursday Costa, Maya Mexico, then fun day at sea Friday and back to pirt Saturday.

Ahh, the Dream! I've read a lot of great reviews on her. I sailed on the Destiny (now in dry-dock in Italy) and loved it. I'm looking forward to many, many more. The OH and I were going to book a cruise out of New Orleans, LA for Jan 2014 however we're playing things by ear at the moment. :)

GM Ladies!!!

My temps are low, they have been since post O but they're still above my cover-line....hmmph. I'm 6DPO today and with the 10 day LP I should know something in 4 short days...

Has anyone used conceive plus before? Strange question but how long does it stay in you afterwards? We bd last night and today I seem to have loads of what seems like ewcm , its really stretchy etc but could some of that we the lube still? X

Sorry LCG I haven't used that (or any other lube) so I couldn't help with that...didn't want you to think I was ig'n :)

Lol I cruised to cozumel mexico, new Orleans and the grand Cayman one year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ic good I have not but this is ny first month using one step and I like these test!!!

Well ladies if anyone feels like looking at my chart my temp is dropping guess its not my month. ...

I used Conceive Plus this month, and did find a little bit of extra the next morning but that was it. But I didnt think it was the same consistancy of ECM so maybe you just have some extra fertile cm right now.

Sorry your temp is dropping hun, hopefully it will go back up for you, everyone can have a cold day! The cruise sounds like it will be alot of fun though, I have never done the cruise before so I dont know what you will be expecting but sun and sand!

I had the worst day yesterday every, I am having serious angry day today and yesterday and I am so crazy. I just want to yell at everyone and punch someone in the face. It is angry day!

Im ok with my temp dropping as long as af shows up and I dont have a crazy long cycle.

Why are you so angry lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->