Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I'm sorry Bailee :( **hugs** my temp is pretty low too...

Myshel-Why so angry?!?!

sorry baileeboo I guess it aint over till the :witch: shows.

Shelsong hoping that you are feeling a bit better? I have found I have mad days

Ugh I work 11-7 tonight so im not sure when I should temp now? Night shift messes everything up!!!!
. Guess ill come home abd sleep and temp around 2 when I wake up

sorry bumped the reply button.

What I was saying was I have mad days far too often now...

Hope you O soon Icgood!

that would be really hard? What time have you been temping every day?

I am hoping everything is a good sign for me, but have felt similar in other cycles which have ended in BFN so I will just have to wait and see...

I don't know I am just having an emotional day, no real reason. Trying to get out of it.

I would temp when you first get up and depending on what it shows would probably discard it on ff.

Here lately I've been waking up (not realizing what time it is) and going to the bathroom without even thinking...And then seeing that is 7a (my alarm goes off at 7:45a for work)...So I had a messed up temp one morning because of that. Now, whenever I wake up, no matter how bad I have to pee - I grab that phone and look to see what time it is. If it's still the middle of the night, I use the restroom and go back to bed, but if it's close to my temping time (7-8) then I take the temp and put it in my phone before falling back to sleep....

Mysh-that was me Sunday---just irritable for no apparent reason. Hope it gets better hun!

What does everyone do as a job? I work in health visiting so am surrounded by babies every day! Snow has taken over the UK! Total nightmare! X

I don't know I am just having an emotional day, no real reason. Trying to get out of it.

I would temp when you first get up and depending on what it shows would probably discard it on ff.

Im pisssed to, I wanna punch everyone in the face. I think its cause af is about to show I wanna cry but can't. Im so annoyed, im so damn tired of being fat and sleepy all the damn time. I hope I start loosing weight soon, im a far ass.

You aren't a fat ass, I also am trying to get healthier, I have gained allot since ttc and I was not thin before hand. One day at a time.

Maybe we should petition to make this punch a stranger day. That would totally make me feel better.
I have decided though I am going to say that I ovulated on last Sunday, then I am not super depressed and think I am totally out this month.
So I am saying I an day ... 5dpo. Symptom, crazy pissed off lol!

Well my friend asked me to baby sit so her baby and me had fun so im a little better. I guess im just annoyed idk what it is lol.

Lmao love your symptoms Hha

LCG-I work with victims of crime...

Lol@Myshel-National Punch Folks in the Face Day sounds fun!!

Bailee-hugs I'm sorry love.

:-( sorry bailee

I finally got my positive opk! I'm going to keep testing throughout the day! I'm scared ill miss ov coz we didn't bd last night ! DF is at work right now ! X

:-( sorry bailee

I finally got my positive opk! I'm going to keep testing throughout the day! I'm scared ill miss ov coz we didn't bd last night ! DF is at work right now ! X

Finally!

Attachments

• pos opk.jpg
    pos opk.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member