Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Yeah for finally ovulating!

sorry you are out bailee but flag you had a normal cycle, much better than a crazy long one, looks like the soy really helped

GM ladies!

Yay for the big O!!! :)

Question: I woke up this morning and thought it was 2-3a when really I discovered it was 7a (around my normal temp time) and I discovered this only after getting out of the bed. I decided to try and temp anyway. Okay, entered that on my app and went back to sleep... Just got over 4hrs consecutive sleep and temped again-it was much higher (the one from the am is my cover line) but I took it as I woke up, immediately without moving (as I normally do)... Which should I use?

I have no idea! Normally when you walk around that increases your temp, but it sounds like that was your lower one. I would the use the first one but make a note on it.

Thanks Myshel... I noted them both, put the rested temp on my chart. It only gave me a slight spike.

What are your weekend plans ladies?

I have a baby shower I'm supposed to be getting ready for right now... This is her 3rd,.finally a girl... Can't help but have a bit of resentment, but I'm trying my best! Would it be rude to drop off the gift, mingle and leave??

Omg I finally got my cross hairs!

We are planning on doing our taxes and taking the dog to the dog park. It haha finally stopped snowing so very excited to get out the house

I was meant to be going to meet my friend and then go for a meal with another friend for part of her hen do! I originally said no to the hen do last year as I knew we were going to start ttc and so I said I didn't want to pay for something if I couldn't partake incase I was pregnant! So I said I would just go out for the meal! We have had really bad snow and the hen do was 60 miles away so I decided not to go incase I got stuck somewhere! Off to a wedding fayre tomorrow ! Have done 2 more opks since the pos one the 2nd one was also pos and the 3rd one looked less positive! I'm worried we have missed the eggy as not bd yet and won't until tonight! X

Have a quicky right now, find a room and grab some lube!

Yay :wohoo: myshel thats great!!! Get to :sex:
Hope you caught the egg icgood!

How is everyone doing today? Any plans for the weekend? !?!?

Okay so basically I had a 27 day cycle, since it was only spotting last night. Omg temping saved I life. I will continue to temp I now see why it is so helpful. Also going to continue the soy. So happy about my normal cycle! !!!

Bding is the last thing on our minds as we've just had a big chinese! I just reminded df that we need to bd tonight and showed him the pos opks! Here's hoping he doesn't fall asleep now he's full up! X

Hi ladies!

Sorry to hear your out this month baileeboo, but great that you had a normal cycle!

Great news to hear everyones ovulating :dust:

I work as a personal banker and previous to that was a bank teller for around 3 years. I had netball tournment yesterday it went really well we won our section. Was weird though as after about the 3rd game I started to feel really nauseous... not sure if it was my total lack of fitness or sunstroke kicking in. Still feeling a bit iffy the next day. Was funny though as after I said I wasnt feeling very well a team mate said your not pregnant are you? I quickly laughed off that one!

Going to have a nice quiet day today might take DD to the petting zoo and grab some dvd's... 9dpo today and not feeling tempted to start testing yet :thumbup:

I used to play netball, played for my city and county. Then went to uni to do my nurse training and my course hours/practice placement hours just didn't fit in with the uni netball training so couldn't play and then 3 years passed without playing and not played since! I've put on so much weight since then I don't think I'd be able to finish a full game lol!

Fx'd crossed you get your bfp! X

So I'm rocking in this recliner at my Dad's.... I need a rocking chair for pregnancy, it's decided.

I have been trying so long I have completely avoided anything baby in my house, I feel like it will just jink it.
Is that normal or am I being really pessimistic?
How do you guys handle ttc, do you collect baby things our do you avoid it?

Netball is a little similar to basketball I guess Baileeboo except instead of dribbling it down the court you have to pass the ball and you cant step lol. It mainly played in NZ, UK, Australia, Jamaica etc.

What position did you play Icgoodac? I am not that good to play for our area but do play for a club :happydance:

Shelsong I am a bit like you I avoid it. We have things left over like cot etc from our DD when she was a baby, I had only just purchased some maternity wear for work after I found out I was pregnant (as it takes ages to arrive) and then had a MC... so that has put me off. No more purchasing until I am well past 3 months next time. Dont know if you can count it but we are doing up daughters bedroom and nursery but that will take some time at the rate my DH is going.:winkwink:

How is everyones weekend going?

I am a combination of stiff, burnt and headachey today. Caught too much sun yesterday.:blush:

Simply a rockng chair this time around would be a great idea... I am with you on that one!

I have a lot of stuff well neutral clothes and like two diaper bags I bought, well my mom bought haha when I was pg. I just keep them in a box in the closet. I wont buy anything until at least my 10 week scanbut preferably my 12wk scan. I try not to look at baby sstuff but I always do.

Oh hmm sounds interesting, I only layed volleyball snd basketball in high school. And softball for 13 years so I love sports! !!! Sounds fun!

I played WA! I have a rocking chair! Bought it when pregnant with ds its so comfy! I used to breastfeed him whilst rocking hehe! Now its just piled high with ds teddys!
When pregnant with ds the first thing I bought was a blue clothing set after my 20 week scan as we found out it was a boy! Then after that I didn't buy anything till I was over 30 weeks! :-0 I just kept thinking what if something goes wrong! I'm going to. A wedding fayre today! X I managed to last night! X

Hmmm just had a pos opk again ! I've ran out of opk now! Suppose ill just have to guess now and bd for the next couple of days! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->