Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I love all of your names ladies! :) I've dreamed about having twins, and in a separate dream I had a girl and a boy shortly thereafter (I think they call those Irish twins, why I don't know?!).. Random, I know, but I'm a dreamer lol.

I've always been fond of Leah, Azariah, Malachi and Zachariah (biblical, yes, but I love the names and their meanings). My OH and I both have the same middle initial - L so I'd love to incorporate that somehow.

Last night I had a dream I got a positive pregnancy test lol. There is no way I caught the egg this month hubby has been sick we didnt have sex at all really but im hoping ff is right and I did o.

I love all of yalls names :hugs:

GM Ladies

Well, O'ing on CD14 didn't help to elongate my LP...I started AF this morning (spotted very briefly last night) on CD 23! What in the world is up with that?! All the same, after this cycle is gone I'll be in to see my OB...

I hope and pray someone sees some POSITIVE news soon :)

I'm sure. It was a very light spot last night and then AF showed up in true form this morning...gotten heavier throughout the day. It's beena great day, but then it just hit me ---- yet another month with no pg....A little discouraged right now.

Yeah I have just learned not to get my hopes up. I dont think ill ever see a bfp

Sorry hun.
It is hard not to feel discouraged especially when things just aren't working as planed like you're cycle. I am feeling so discouraged and I havent even ovulated yet! to top it off my opks are completely blank ... Like no second line at all, so weird.

Like no line? Thats weird there usually is always a super faint line!

Yeah there is no line, there was last week but none for the last two days. Thinking my cheapies may be a bad batch ... So frustrating.

You should post the batch number on here and see if any other ladies are having the same problem with the batch. You can also call tue company and they will send you new ones :)

Never thought of that will do that when I get back home. Temp rose so think I did ovulate, but no ovulation pain.
Does anyone know can you not actually ovulate but still get a temp rise?

Progesterone and estrogen change your body temps so ots very unlikely for it to be false!

I have only just ovulated too! Has been a weird cycle for me this time around!I always have a 14 day lp though so looks like it will be a 34 day cycle for me.

Had a really busy week at work but now can say I have a week off! Wish I was going away somewhere nice... it will be looking after my DD while she is on school holidays.

Must have been some dodgy OPK's shellsong?

Has everyone O'd yet? What DPO is everyone?

Hey ladies sorry not be on in a while! I've had a busy few days! I'm still waiting to ov ! I've kinda lost track of days so can't even think when I'm suppose to ov! Just found out from some friends that they have lost their baby at the first scan :-( xx

What else are you going to be doing with your week off? any fun projects planned?

Oh that is horrible, your poor friends. :(

Not sure when I ovulated or if I did, temp still up a bit but not still rising, and again the test was blank last night. Going to need to figure out how to post it so you can see!

Hubby is working turn around right now, so essentially 6 days a week 12 - 14 hour days until the end of May. Not very much fun for him so we are forcing BD if we can. I keep getting woke up at 4:30 in the morning and then tossing and turning untilIi get up at 7:30 when I take my temp, so I am not even sure if my temps are accurate or high due to interupted sleep or if they really are on the rise.

Its the sleep myshell you should start temping at 430. I know when my sleep is messed up my temps are crazy look at the first part of my chart!!!

Aww ic how horrible , my thoughts and prayers are with them :(

I am 7dpo, well thats is what my chart says, I think my temps are high enough. I have a 13 say lp so af is like 5 days out!

Yeah the weekend its here!
Going to rain but at least wont have to deal with crazy clients for a few days.

What are your plans ladies?

Yea we are going to be teaching Ava to ride her bike without training wheels, going to the circus, movies all those kinds of things.

Had a nice night out last night... our work had a BYO dinner at a Thai place was heaps of fun!

CD 4 or 5 today I think? I am really happy as this is the first cycle since mc that I have not had cramps since ovulating so whether I am pregnant or not its good as my body must be returning to normal...(I hope)

GM ladies...I hope you all are having a good weekend so far...I just enjoyed 3 whole days off where I did a little bit of nothing, lol. Time with friends, family, my OH along with spring cleaning/laundry and lots of rest were just what I needed.

Sorry for your friends Lucy :(

I O'd early and started AF on CD 23...this AF lasted longer than in months past AND came wayyyy earlier than before....I'll be scheduling my appointment with my OBGYN Monday as we've completed our 3 consecutive months of "officially trying"/charting and it's time for more tests........

I been stressed just sleeping.
I dont know if I can ttc anymore I think im loosing my sanity. Its been almost 17 months of ttc and I cant do it anymore. I give up. So ntnp I guess it is for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->