Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Tested and bfn :-( not even a hint of a line! Suppose ill just wait for af to show now x

I'm just going to wait and see what happens, no real symptoms for af or pregnancy so just have to wait and see! X

Hi ladies

I have had such a busy weekend...
Sorry Icgood that it wasn't a bfp!
I'm really glad we have each other through this process as well... well said simply!
I have not been keeping track too much this cycle noticed a bit of EWCM this afternoon and thought hmmm thats a bit early and realised that I am already cd 11. Wow where has the time gone?

So looks like I will prob ovulate a little earlier than last cycle. I am not doing OPK's or anything this cycle...so I guess I will know the end of april?

Hope you are all have a good weekend.

Ugh fertility friend is stupid, it says im 5 dpo and gave me crosshairs. I have not ovulated my temps arent high enough and no positive opk. None of them have been close to positive. I guess my low temperature is tricking FF lol.

Well that's gopd avasmum, staying busy is the best thing to do!!!

Still no af, cp high and cm like globby mixture of clear and creamy and a bit stretchy?! I feel shattered today but then I didn't sleep very well so don't know if its that or if I am pregnant but my hcg isn't high enough yet to show up on a test x I also feel a bit nauseous but don't know if that's in my head! X

Good morning ladies! Sorry no AF yet LCG, hopefully you'll know something one way or another soon...

I have been pretty busy..adjusting to the new work schedule, got a new car yesterday and at work this morning. LOL. I hope you guys have enjoyed your weekends.

Myshel-great news for hubby's SA!

Well the witch has shown up. I'm devestated :-( I honestly thought this was it. X

Heres my reading I bought !!! :)
Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 6th. I can also see two more children in your future, another boy, born in 2016 and a girl, born in 2019.

Ugh has anyone ever gotten crosshairs and not ovulated I am positive I didnt ovulate.

Icgoof atleast she showed up and now it's a new cycle!!!!!!

Baby readings by suzy rayne, I just typed it into google.

I've just ordered my reading! How long did it take to come through? X

Sorry that AF arrived :(

Mine took 3 days to come in but it was over the Easter weekend so I am sure you could get it faster like Bailee did. I also got mine From Suzy Rayne

So hopeful that her predictions are correct, hopefully we will find out soon especially since Bailee is getting knocked up NEXT month!!! Woop woop!

Wohooooooooo hahhha I know it probably wont happen but it was a fun thing to do!!!!! Ugh so cervix are getting higher temp dropped and went back up a bit and ooks are darker so o is aroubd the corner for me!!! :)
What about yall?

Nothing so far on my OPK's but I didnt expect anything yet only 10CD
Going to start hubby and me on Musinex this weekend though for sex week, should be .... fun?!?

Still going to give everythign this month, really dont want a lap done at all!!

How is everyones week doing, I am feeling alot better. Decided to stay away from the main threads but being here doesnt actually hurt so I am going to check in more that I thought I would.

Not got my reading through yet! I'm only cd 3 so still got a long way to go yet! I ordered another batch of opks though! Think we might start bding earlier this month although df is poorly now! So hope he's better in time for bding! X

cd14 for me today.... I am kinda wishing I had kept doing the opk's now as I am so confused not sure if I have o'd early or not? We havent bd'd much if I have will just see what happens I will keep an eye on my cm as an indicator.

I know what you mean shelsong this is the only thread I go on now. Had a bad day yesterday yet another facebook announcement and a lady at work... ughh it seems everyone is pregnant

Face book is my kryptonite lately, it destroys me so I avoid it.
Although I just purchased some opks I feel they won't be enough I tested so much last month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->