Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Even if your spotting was actually your period this month, there is no way that this its you're fertile period ... I don't like your chart thing at all that is so weird.

Are you on anything that might be effecting your cycle like vitamins or prescriptions?

I dont know fiel thats weird. You should plug it into ff just to see what it says.

Myshel-I began a B Complex vitamin in February (along with Prenatals)....That is the only other medicine (that I know of) that could do that... You guys see what I'm talking about, right?! lol the purple shading into the new cycle.

The app has started a new cycle chart, but I didn't change the link because it shows last month/this month together (so you can see the shading I'm talking about). Weird right?!

It is weird I dont like that chart lop, so confusing :dohh:

Not sure those would affect your cycles ..

Did another opk this morning and pos again so its been pos for 2 days :-s managed to bd sunday morning and night but that it as had a very long day yesterday and didn't get home till 11pm after leaving for work at 7.30am sooo tired I just wanted to go to sleep! DF out tonight so don't think we will bd again today! I've got an interview in just over an hour for a new job!

Thats exciting what kind of job? Your opks should lighten up later today!!!

I keep waking up, I cant seem to breath. My anxiety seems to be going back to itd old ways. A damily friend went into a coma tonight because she overdosed on some pills. So I suppose thay could be what is wrong? :/ I dont know though its been bad for the last week. I have horrible anxiety problems. It runs my life sometimes. I just want it to go away :cry:

Do you think I've already ovulated then? Its for a community nurse job in district nursing so working with adults , where as now I'm working in health visiting working with under 5's!

Aww hugs to you bailee x

Sorry to hear of your family friend Bailee...

LCG-I hope everything goes well with the interview!

05/09/13 - Whew, that's going to be a long 2 weeks, lol.

Under 5s awww maybe working with adults will get your mind off of ttc a bit, hope it goes well

Is your appt 5/9??

Thanks girls :hugs:

Bailee---yes ma'am, so about 2 weeks from now.

I love my OB so much I've sent her like 5 new patients in 2 years...Maybe I should get a free exam or something, j/k. lol.

PS-Losing weight sucks!!!!!!!!

Yes it does lol I love food haha

Ugh spotting :/ here comes the damn witch!

I don't know what else to do...They tell me to walk, I walk...Tell me to cut out soda, I do that... Small meals throughout the day?! Check! Ugh...

Sorry the Witch showed up...

Loosing weight is hard, if you walk everyday for 30 mins you should lose weight, especially if you cut out sodas! I hate losing weight.

Done another opk now I'm back from work and it still looks positive! My friend is getting married on saturday and she txt me today to tell me she's just found out she's pregnant! I'm happy for her but wish it was me!

Post the opk

Congrats for your friend, wish it was you too lol

I wish it was me too!

Sounds like you are Ovulating in a big way soon, I would bd as much as possible for the next week just to be safe.

Sorry your girly days arrived Simply, I feel for you so annoying. Dont know anything about loosing weight as it seems I can never do it, and I have put on around 30 - 40 since TTC ... sucks. (what was your name again I cant find it in the tread and I am using my mobile at work)

On a side note I started spotting today, light pink. Normally I would feel really positive about this since I am only 7DPO, but I am so confused about my cycle because of the OPKs I think that I actually O'd on day 13 - 14 because I was having some really sharp ovulation pains those days instead of day 17. I havent had the big jump in temps most people get when it is implantation so I really dont think that it could be .... If I take out the first OPK - on day 11 it says that I actually ovulated on day 11!! Stupid charting it is so confusing lol

Sorry Bailee that sucks!

This is your month though so dont get dissapointed, just have lots of sex and have fun doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->