Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Bailey I totally understand and I have been there as well through this journey.

I find when I finally get to the point I can't do it anymore I take a break. Stop temping, stop online and just enjoy my husband...or try to. Hopefully not thinking about it will give you the positive you looking for, but if not when you start again it will give you a more positive go of it for awhile.

It's like I wanna stop and just let it happen but I cant :/

After last cycle bailee i felt exactly the same... This month i have kept myself busy with things i love and stopped opks. I have felt so much better and just enjoyed being with dh. Dtd was getting forced and wasnt fun anymore, so now we are back to just having fun and now i dont feel like ttc is taking over my life.

I hope you get ur bfp soon ladies

Sometimes we have to take a break, there is no shame in that and you are not alone my friend.

Its just hard since I have crazy cycles. And now im worried I didnt ovulate because I am having stretchy cm!!!!
Ughh I need more hobbies lol

Just got a poss opk :-s not due to ov for another few days so did another opk and that was pos to! Really worried we missed the eggy. Not bd at all, had the most stressful week at work so just been in the mood for bding! X

Thats great nothing wrong with a early positive! !! Get to bding :)

We are at a christening today so managed to get a quick bd in before we got showered to go out! X

Back from christening and just did another opk and that pos to. Gonna bd tonight and every night for the next few nights! X

You should be covered then! !! Hubby and I wont br having sex for a couple days, we wore ourselves out last night didnt go to bed till 6 am lol

Hey ladies,
So I decided to take out all of those negative OPKS from my chart and BAM it finally gave me my crosshairs even with the slow incline of temps, so that is at least something.
How is everyones weekend going? Last two days have had alot of "wetness" down there so hoping that is a good sign for implantation or something ... but I am not sure to be honest.

My hubby Scott and i were washing the dog last night and i ended up slipping and taking a tumble down the stairs which was not fun. Got right up and didnt even hurt, but now my tail bone is KILLING! Ah, it is not fun I think i bruised it, But on a positive my hip no longer hurts from last month. Must have finally smacked it back into place with the fall.

Dang girl you always seem to hurt yourself lol. Glad. Nothing bad happened, hope you start to feel better.Yay for crosshairs :dance:

I have been feeling like shit nauseated as hell im about to take a test, im sure it will be neg but I feel so sick.

Your temps are still up, that is exciting!
Fingers crossed you are about to get a positive.

I am just having a really bad couple of months

Oohh exciting I so hope you get a BFP Bailee!

I got no symptoms happening apart from my usual dull aches and cramping from 6dpo.

Glad you didn't really hurt yourself shelsong!

You should def have your bases covered icgood... hope this month is all our month :)

I am having a quiet day at home with my DD as she is on school holidays... we are watching movies as it is cold and rainy here. Nice and relaxing.

BFN , I didnt expect anything different as you can see we barely had sex this month.

GM ladies!!!

LCG-Sounds like you have your bases covered :)

Bailee-Sorry for the BFN *hugs*

Myshel--Geesh girl, what are we going to do with you?! We should put you in a bubble and only let you out to BD, lol j/k. I hope you feel better...

Ava-that sounds like a relaxing day :)

I don't know what's going on with my chart or cycle... I had what I thought was AF, it even lasted 4 days if you include the spotting and what have you...but it came CD23 and now my "new" cycle is already shaded as "fertile"...when usually there is no shading during/post AF. Temps are going up as well, not what they've done in the past. I'm just confused, lol. All the same, I'm setting an appt on my first break today with my OB. This was our last "trying" cycle before more tests...A little nervous needless to say.

Thanks smply. Hmm that is weird. Maybe its all one cycle and ff messed it up? ?? Hopefully you can get some answers soon!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->