Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

They will know when they are in there right away. If there is anything they can fix (like burning of endo's) the will do it imediately and if alot of things, will probably schedule me for additional surgeries...

They will let me know when I wake up some things right away since my Dr is the one performing the surgery, but I am not sure if I will need a f/u appointment right away or if they will give me a couple of months. guess it depends on what they find.

OMG THE DRS OFFICE JUST CALLED AND THEY CANCELLED MY LAP!!!!!
NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 2 MONTHS

Now it is not until June 21st. FML this is so annoying.
I am going to call and see if there is any ways that I can have an investigative month of tests before my next Lap appointment. So pissed off, not even funny

Oh no that is so frustrating that they have put it back... I would also be asking if they can do tests etc before. FX'D for you !

I am not entirely sure this cycle as I only went by cm? I know I am on cycle day 30 today so at minimum 10dpo to 12dpo?

This cycle has been really weird cm has been really dry from around 6dpo which not normal for me.. . I know AF coming as I was really bloated and now that has gone which is a sign for me af is a couple days away.

If I dont have af in next couple days I will test... just so I know for sure.

Fx for you avasmum

Omg myshel that sucks how can they just cancel on you?

No idea, but it is going to be the nicest weekend so far and I still have tomorrow off so I am going to be positive about it. Or try to be....

Af still not here but temps plummeted yesterday so now just a waiting game. But we aren't out yet Avasmum!

I know someone needs to get bfp! I just don't want to get my hopes up as other months I thought I was for sure and then was guttered to see BFN after BFN :( My body has been all over the place since MC so I dont really know what normal is anymore?

If AF has not arrived by Sunday 28th April I will test. That will make me a minimum of 12dpo... This will be my last day of holiday so really would like to know before I go back to work. I'll keep you guys posted :)

Good on you for keeping positive shelsong , I'm trying to keep that way... it will happen for us just a matter of when.
:dust::dust::dust:

My body has been crazy since my mc and that was in December 2011. So I know what you mean.

yea symptom spotting impossible for me as each cycle is different only thing constant is my cycle length which is usually 30ish days so I am grateful for that!

Ahh who knows I keep thinking I would have that feeling of just knowing as last two pregnancies I just did... think that was after missed af though? I really didn't track those either so hard to remember.

If this month a no go I will use OPK's and charting etc.

Anything you will do differently next cycle Bailee?

Im going to make sure I have sex three days in a row when I get a positive opk even if I have to rape hubby lol. Probably going to lay upside down for a bit longer too lol, but I dont think there is much more I can do. Im upping my soy by 40mg also!

think I am going to take soy this month.
Af got me and although I knew I wasn't pregnant so devastated with the Lap being pushed and everything else. Don't know what else to do but cry and feel sorry for myself.

I always feel sorry for myself, I hate it lol

I wish all of this wasn't so hard :cry:

I know I hate that af symptoms are the same as pg symptoms! Still no af and hardly any cm (sorry tmi) but the cm I have is lotiony but sticky? I normally get watery cm and bit of ewcm before af thats how I know its coming.
Been bloated, constipated and have pressure in pelvic area. Still light cramping and stabbing pains mostly on left side some on right. I feel a bit different this cycle , but I am not letting myself even think I could be as I hate the disappointment! I am going back and forward like a yoyo with my thoughts...am I?... No I couldn't be, It's driving me nuts. The most annoyin thing now is I dont know what exact dpo I am so dont know exactly when af is to arrive? My longest cycle has been 34 days, I hope I dont have to wait that long again!

af feels like it coming, but I hope its a no show... hopefully I should know by tomorrow!

If af shows I will be going all out next month as this cycle was bit of a break just bd'd around time I thought I should be O'ing. I'll be back to opk's and will start charting and keep on with my elevit, also will be getting DH to start Menevit which is the mens vitamin etc and helps producing better :spermy:

Sorry to hear :witch: showed shelsong even if you did expect it to arrive :flower:

Sorry hope that was not too much of a rant... also forgot to say my name is Amy :)

Constipated is a good sign of being pg, im curious to know if you are or not!!!!

I am too... I may crack early haha its driving me insane. No HPT's in the house to tempt me... I'll wait till tomorrow, if there is no sign of af then you ladies will be the first to know :winkwink:

I had a really light BFP when I tested before MC so I guess I also dont want to test too early if it was a light BFP again then I would be wondering if something was wrong again. Sounds silly I know, but I have a feeling if I am lucky enough to have another BFP sometime soon I will be constantly worrying :wacko:

Thats how I feel!!! I want to be pregnant so badly bit im so scared that ill miscarry again :/

Yea the only thing that makes me feel a bit better is I will be having bloods tested whenever I get a bfp for progesterone... so if that a bit low he may be able to put me on something... at least I would know if that was a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->