Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Sorry your spotting myshel atleast its almost a new cycle!

Sorry you are spotting ladies. Im around 8dpo today no symptoms nothing.
I went on a big mountain walk yesterday, thought i needed the exercise and it just about finished me lol. So yes loosing weight does suck... I have gained heaps since mc.

Myshel and simply i hope u get some answers soon

My name is Anita :)

Thanks ladies...I have set up weekly weigh-ins and walking sessions with my nurse at our work's clinic. I've been walking, watching what I eat, etc. and I don't feel like anything is happening. Next is adding the YMCA membership and swimming...I'm determined to get HEALTHIER. Not just for that baby to be, but that doesn't hurt either.

And I'd be BD'ing away LCG! Congrats for your friend, but we all know we wish it was us....

My friend just rang me was on the phone for an hour! She's still in shock and doesn't know what to do as in when to tell her parents etc as she's getting married on saturday ! She's trying to convince herself she's not pregnant! X DF just walked in so going to persuade him to bd! X

My friend just rang me was on the phone for an hour! She's still in shock and doesn't know what to do as in when to tell her parents etc as she's getting married on saturday ! She's trying to convince herself she's not pregnant! X DF just walked in so going to persuade him to bd! X

HAHAHAHA *enjoy*!! Tonight's date night and I can't wait to spend some QT with my OH myself...

Af is full on, shes such a bitch lol. I am so sad. I can't believe this happened to my moms bestfriend. I was the last person to talk to her Saturday and everything was fine. Her dh found her passed out on the couch, he came home from worl early that day. Of he hadn't had came home she would be dead. She is still in ICU, on a breathing machine her livers and kidneys are failing because of all the Tylenol in the pills. I just cant believe this happened. I hope she pulls through. :cry:

Oh thats terrible thoughts and prayers to you and the family :(

I'm waiting for mine in another 5-6 days had the weirdest cycle this month... who knows I will be getting more testing soon if I do not concieve in next couple of months, that makes me feel a bit better.

I need to order some opks suppose ill do it today.

Maybe I'll check into those too...I picked up some softcups at Walgreens :)

Finally got a negative opk! I've had the most stressful day ever. 2 children I have seen have been found with injuries and taken off their parents . So today I've had to do a statement for court. But I can't help think that have I missed something could I have prevented this. I couldn't eat my lunch today as I felt sick to my stomach.

Aww ic its not your fault. Some people are just mean and evil. Dont be too hard on yourself :hugs:

Is this gonna be the first month you use soft cups smply???.

I'm sorry to hear that LCG.. The world is a cruel place sometimes, but just know they're doing something about it now. Hopefully that's what it takes to provide a stable, healthy environment for those kids....

Bailee--This will be my first month, yes. I bought them last cycle but ended up not using them for whatever reason...

Sorry for tmi but I have so much snot like cm! Really stretchy and clumpy! We bd sunday morning and night and then tues nite, my opks are negative now after being positive for 2 days . Going to bd tonight just to covers bases but I have no idea when I ovulated!

I thought i was looking good but i can feel af on her way :( oh well out of my control so im just going to enjoy my last few days before i go back to work.

Ic you probably are like 1dpo or 2 dpo, it takes 12 to 48 hrs ovulate after a positive opk.

Sorry avasmum hopfully she doesnt show how many dpo are you?

Hey Ladies
Sounds like that is some good fertile CM for you hope you got to take advantage of it. :happydance:

So .... going for my Lap tomorrow and kinda freaking out. Looks like I will be starting my girly days as well tomorrow or tonight which sucks because I have really bad cramps and wont be able to take any medication. Stupid spotting and temp dips ruining by perfectly booked lap!

Wish me luck ladies, I may finally find out what is going on 22 cycles into this journet!

Good luck, hope everything goes well. How long until you have the results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->