Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Love that idea, but I am not letting anyone know my beginning weight!
Ok let's do this Bailee, anyone else in?

Last two days been doing really well health wise, snacking on healthy things at work and lean meats but don't feel deprived yet.

My weight is bad lol so I don't wanna say either. I tried weight watchers before the best thing I have ever done is the atkins diet.

I'm in i'll need to buy scales have been staying away from them till now...i'd love to loose around 15kg not sure what that coverts to in pounds..

Welcome that does sound like a strange cycle... Hopefully you will kickstart off all of our bfp's!

I wont be disclosing my weight either...i dont even want to know what it is.

I need to lose 40 I think thats why I haven't gotten a bfp! What time is it where you are amy?

I actually don't think I've been weighed since my 6 week check with ds! I just know clothes wise I've gone from a uk size 14 to a uk 16-18!

What time is it where you are ic?

I went from a us size 10 to size 14-16. I was comfortable at a 10. I have wide hips and a nice ass haha. But my fat stomach isnt cute lol so as long as I can get down to a size 8-10 ill be thrilled and looking more beautiful then ever!!!

Its roughly 8am! Looks like the uk is finally getting some sun! Got a load of washing it just waiting for it to be done so I can hang them out to dry! I take ds to a thing called tumble tots on a thursday morning... Its like a mini obsticle course using soft play equpiment ! It helps them learn to climb and balance etc whilst having fun! Oh did I tell you I heard back from that job and they are taking my application further and want to see my references!

Its 7.30pm here in nz Thursday night. I went from a 14 to a 16 i was nice and curvy now not so much lol. i'm lucky as im tall so get away with it bit more but would love to be a 12

Hi, I would love to join the weight loss program. I am 5ft 10ins tall with long limps ie. long arms, legs and torso who needs to lose about 22lbs about 10kg, everything is ok but I have a tummy which goes and comes just like the tide.

The period stop but I am still having the symptoms and now its to the point that I want nothing to really eat, still feeling slightly faint and having hot flashes, my feet are swollen and my breasts are still tingling slightly and slight nausea which is strange because I never had it before, if this continues I will have to see the doctor and maybe have some blood works done.

I would love to visit New Zealand and wonder when would be an ideal time to visit and oh it is Thursday morning here in the Bahamas and slightly cool but I live across from the sea and the lake is about two properties size from me so that explain the coolness.

I will go and try and see if I can at least made the bed..I just want to lay down and kick my feet up.

Dang when I asked yall that it was 2am Thursday morning lol. Were in such different time zones! !!
Ic that sounds so fun I bet he really enjoys that I hope they offer something like that in the US.
Amy im pretty tall too 5'9" so at least I can hide my fat stomach lol
Pieceofpie, oh the Bahamas it is so pretty over there, I have cruised there before. I cant imagine what it would be like to live there but I know people think the same about Florida lol. Im assuming you have taken a hcg test right?

I am not even giving my pant size, it is to embarrassing.
I have always been a larger girl but was very active and had muscle. Since moving to Alberta and getting a desk job it has all disappeared and I have grown significantly. But who cares I am on the right track now.

Just got a new tea that has cocoa and coconut flavouring in it …. So yummy hopefully will help with my sugar cravings but I already feel angry about it lol.

Simply … (“A” name – sorry for being the worst!) Why are you not drinking?

I know there are a lot of information out there and we all have to make the choices that make sense for us. I personally have been getting really anxious around the tww part of my cycle and my doctor even suggested ½- 1 glass of wine a night during that time to keep me … calmer. I know this is not for everyone and I am not really trying to illicit a debate about the merits of wine during early pregnancy but to be honest it has really helped me keep my sanity over the last few months. We are coming up to the two year mark with absolutely no answers so I need all the help I can get!

I think half a glass of wine is way better than all of these women who some pot during their whole pregnancy. Besides your not even pregnant yet so no one can judge you! I haven't had a drink in like 3 months lol im 20 and I dont ever drink. A glass of wine is nice though I just acquired a taste for it like 5 months ago. So I might get hubby to get us some wine tonight!

I drink and is not ashame about it. I love dry red wine and a few beers such as colt45, bush and mix cocktails.

I just had a wine tonight... I generally drink in the two weeks leading up to ovulation and try to keep away from it after that... If there is something on like a wedding or event I will still drink but not much. It helps with my sanity aswell I agree!

ergh i feel really poorly today, ds hasnt been well and now i feel rubbish. sorry tmi but ive got really stretchy globby cm again :-s

On CD5 and down in the dumbs today.

Dont even feel like I want to continue with this baby making thing.

Its too taxing and stressful only to come up with negatives or AF.

Maybe it was never meant to be.

The reality is persons dont understand how one feels about these things.

GM Ladies...

Myshel-It's Anita, lol :) And I just read that not drinking while TTC is something that can help...I do love wine (ya'll should see my dining room) but I figured anything I could do to help, I'm willing to do. I did have "Bahama Mama" yesterday while participating in some of the Kentucky Derby events, but it was weak and felt like I was drinking kool-aid. LOL

Weight loss buddies! Yessss! I am weighing in weekly with the nurse at our work clinic (Thursdays) and my girlfriends and I decided we'd walk with each other once a week (Thursdays) as well. I'm down 15lbs, but I don't feel it. I have far more to lose than you ladies, but that's okay - we're starting!

Also, I have a few friends going to the Biggest Loser casting call next weekend (it's a reality show for those who aren't familiar) and I've thought about going as well, if nothing else as a support for them.

The TWW's haven't been too bad for me...I'm planning several different events at the moment and just started the birthday countdown this week as well. I do a huge event every year for my birthday...this year's theme: Masquerade Wine & Dine :D.

Pieceofpie-The Bahamas!! Nice :) I cruised to Nassau & Half Moon Cay in November and loved every minute of it. As Bailee said, I'm very sure it's different when living there, but all the same I could enjoy that paradise.

Sorry you dont feel well ic hope your a ds start feeling better.what cd are you on??

Smply l, thats so cool I would so go on the biggest loser, that show is great!!

Pieceofpie, it can get discouraging you just have to remember its all for a good cause and it will happen!!!!!

Getting my tattoo finished today im so excited!

Bailee what is the tat you are finishing? Love your new profile pix by the way.

Anita, I feel we are in the same boat. I would be a candidate for biggest loser and could prob lose 100lbs or more but goal is 68.

Pie, totally understand when I feel like that I take a few Weeks or months off.

Yes, they say that you're a good candidate if you could lose 80+ lbs... What tat are you working on Bailee?

I'm a scarey cat but I've been saying I want one for YEARS and keep telling my friends I'll get one for my birthday...they don't believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->