Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Hi Pie, don't think your son is telling you not to have another child. Since you don't want to tell your ex if you are preggers (fx) you are probably just including you're ex ex in the dream. I am sure he would want you to feel complete and have someone love as much as you loved him.

Wtf is wrong with me my ovulation is horrible. Idk why the hell my chart insist I ovulated I know I didn't. If I dont have a temp rise tomorrow I will be so upset. I hope someone gets a bfp soon!

Myshel, thank you maybe it because I missed my son so much...I do a lot and go to his grave often just to talk. He had the most beautiful green eyes ever and jet black hair with a dimple in the chin how he was handsome. He would have been 12 this year and I often wonder what he would have looked like or would he dating and hot like his dad who sleep with everyone or more aggressive but shame like his mom. Oh well that is one thing I would never find out...

I don't have my ex on my mind, we have move beyond everything and cared less for each other after our talk in 2006/7. Just that he keeps popping up in my dreams, wonder what is the meaning? mmmmm

Ever notice that I am a drama queen, always a issue with me,,,,lol must be the Jamaican blood with the Bahamian flavour. We are currently going through a hurricane and the streets are flooded, knee high for me and I am 5ft 10 3/4 so go figure.

I am keeping you in my prayers that good things can happen before 21 June 2013. Hugs.

Im sorry about your son, I can't imagine. I dont know whay happened but whatever did he is in a better olace now :hugs: . Im dreading hurricane season this year!!!

Bailee, Hugs honey,,,you are going to be the one to lead us off with the BFP. Hope you get your wish tomorrow. Once again Hugs.

Hey Bailey hope you're temp rises that is so nuts.

Don't tell my husband but I occasionally have dreams about my exs and babies, not always us having children more just like babies in the back ground. I think it is because we are trying so hard I can't help wonder ... I don't know, maybe it is one of those times when you both cross each others mind at the same time and somehow connect via dream scape.
Dreams are weird that way, I am a big believer that dreams can tell us things and can connect us to people that have passed our people that are still here but away.

Going to bed now, hope you ladies are ok in the storm

Bailee, your are in Florida which is just 45 minutes plane ride from me. Did you get the hurricane last night like us? The streets are completely flooded no work for some and two of our banks got struck by lightening, one burn down and the other flooded out. My yard, is under 7 inches of water and my neighbour house is flooded. Trust me I know you guys can have it bad and like you I am soooooo not looking forward to this season last season was so bad cars were buried under sand swept in from the beaches. I went to the store last night around 9.30pm and the streets looks like the sea was on it that was how flooded the place was, with lightening dancing all over the place, I thought we were at the end of the world. If last night was any indication of what is going to happen for the next 6 months, I might as well pack up because I don't think our roof and some area of the house is going to withstand it even with repairs. FX that both you and I don't experience any major damage this year.

I am a bit down in the dumps today and never like to be in that place because it take a real toll on me. I would start popping pills and drink to sleep etc. Fertility Friend remove my ovulation line and CTP and MMC all have not indicated that I ovulate so far. My temp is all over the place some times its high other low, symptoms are good some time and the others I am like what the heck is happening. I hate to admit it but I am starting to wonder if it is all worth it and just maybe its not to be. I think I have been trying longer that any of you ladies here and if it has not happen then it wont. Maybe God don't see me as a mother because he thinks I might just make a mess of it or not worthy enough to have a bloodline.

Yes I thought of adoption but its not the same, later those kids want to know their real parents and that would be heart breaking for me. I have two that I currently support but they lived with their parents. I just want my own to hold and see my small teeth, round face and full eyes in or my long limbs on, something, anything of mine....

I guess its just life and maybe I am to go it alone. Some of us were not meant to be and that is me. I will continue to support you ladies until AF comes and then I will take it from there.

Myshel, I don't think my ex and I will ever cross path again in that manner. I am the kind of person when I am finish, I am finish I don't even want to talk, see you or breath the same air as you. We pass each other on the streets or ended up in the same bank but I refuse to speak to him. Further he has moved on, gotten married to one of his native women a Greek like himself and I am here moving on with my life. Why he enters into my dreams for these past few weeks I have no idea, the one connection we had died.

Hello ladies and forgive me for raving on and on its just one of those weeks. Maybe I should not have gone to Eleuthera.

Uh, AF arrived at work! Stupid bitch, thats right I said it.

On a positive note, for the first time in my life this and last months ovulation was earlier than 17 days. I feel this is due to the vitamins I am on, so excited to see the vits doing something. Now just have to rething & reschedule sex week. this week kinda missed it because thought wasnt goign to o until later in the cycle. not the case, o'd pretty early.

Storms suck! Stay dry ladies.

My temp is all over the place as well. I think its because of my sleep schedule its crazy the only reason I have any hope I did ovulate is sore boobs and the two days of positive opks. It wasnt horrible here but it did rain, my dog is so scared of rain lol. Im so tired of late ovulation it fucking sucks. Excuse my language lol. Sorry af arrived for you but thats great you ovulated a little earlier what vitamins are you taking?

ok I am on ...

Co-enzyme Q10 300msg
b12 & 6 with folic acid
prenatals
vit c 1000mgs

This will be the start of a new cycle where i will be up at a normal time and not disturbed so I am hoping my temps will show better as I am sure I ovulated both times day 13 - 14 not day 11 or day 15.

So glad it is Thursday. Can't wait for weekend, friend coming by and Scott is back!

Im so fucking annoyed I want to punch someone in the fucking face. I think ill go take a bath and cry im sure I will feel better after that!

Hope the bath was relaxing ... Sorry hun, totally feel you.
Hugs

Needing to Vent.

Now I understand why I don't really join these thread because sometimes you run in rude annoying people who thinks that because you come from the Caribbean and you are black you are either dump or stupid and somewhere under a palm tree in the sun smoking pot.
I hate people who thinks like that and it truly makes me sick to my stomach. I had a stupid ass half Jewish grandmother who thinks the darker grandkids were inferior and with similar thoughts about her own grandchild. I was not into her then and I certainly wont entertain some bitch who I don't know are could have cared less in knowing on some frigging ass thread that never took the time to gain some common sense.

We all are aiming towards a common goal and by choice made the decision to be on here as a form of support to each other regardless of colour, creed or wherever you come from.

I lived in Europe, seen and know the place and its not like the roads are paved with gold, emerald and rubies or its better then anywhere in the Caribbean in terms of dwelling. (Sorry European ladies). I am a person if I don't use light heartedness to ease my tension I will f...king scream and go crazy. I am not going to let ttc rule my life to the point of eating, breathing and living just for it, there is other things to deal with in life.

Sometimes if we would just take our head from out of the southern region of our body maybe just maybe whatever is clouding our judgement will clear and we can look beyond the brown or black stuff that was blinding us. Some of us let our prejudice get the better of us and we are so stupid and full of hate that we allow it to consume us and we show it thinking that it makes us look good. Hellllllllooooooo can you say 20th century.

I am no different from anyone, we are built the same way, can share organs and blood if the need arrives so other than skin colour and location what gives anyone the rights to classify people, yes people I said it in a group that some backward society in the day considered less then them. The whole thing just makes me sick I wanna puke.

In life we all are not going to like each other and shit but at least lets act like we can be civil with each other for at least one purpose then go our separate ways. I am going to contact anyone and tell them lets be besties... I am my own company and have been for years and I would be damned if I come on any thread have people treats me like I am not on the same level with them. I am no cattle and wont be pregnant with a calf or pup so some of you people need get those shit outta you all minds.

I have persons that I like on various threads and some that I don't feel a connection with but they would never know that because I try to treat everyone fairly and the last time I check my deceased child's father was white so if were different species, I doubt all mixed babies all over the world would be happening. Much as people entertain animals I have yet to see any half dog, chicken, horse or cows walking around so think on those thing. DSB.

Sorry ladies this post is not meant for you..I already tell off the person but I still needed to vent.

Also, I think I may leave these threads and try and be my own support team cause I have a very short fuse that is very easy to catch. I will think on it and weigh the pros and cons.

Hi Pie.

I know that you are venting and probably still really upset. Not quite sure what the person said but wanted to show you support.
I understand if you want to start your own thread and find maybe some people in the same situation as yourself. I know there are a few groups for people trying to conceive on their own. But know if you want to stay here we will support you however we can.
Now if someone was and being rude and obviously judgemental you should report it. No one will know who did it and lets be honest the world is full of crazy nut jobs, we don’t need them here in our place of solace!

No one has the right to judge anyone be it over creed, lifestyle, location or skin color! Dumbest thing I have ever heard and you do not have to put up with it. You are a human being and should be treated as such, skin color should not even factor into the equation of how to treat someone.

Well said myshell I completely agree...Do what you feel is right for you, sometimes if it all gets a bit much I have a few days off and come back. See how you feel :)

I'm still sick :( Had two days off work last week now 6dpo wish it would go away already as I dont feel like it will lead to the result I want. Anyway I'll keep positive and try not to think about it.

Saturday morning here for me, housework and the netball in afternoon. I never answered you Pie sorry I didn't go shopping it is next weekend I go away and go shopping here we call it Queens Birthday weekend. Its a long weekend and we get a Monday off work, really looking forward to it!

Hope everyone is well and having a good day!

Ok I am a little confused and trying not to read too much into it as I dont want to get my hopes up (prob already have:winkwink:) but....

I went to the loo before (sorry bit TMI) and checked my cm I had a bit of snot like cm which is norm for me around a week or more into TWW, but it had the tiniest streak of blood in it which I could nearly have missed if I hadnt been looking.

So are there heaps of other things this could be related to at 6-7dpo, keep in mind there has been no bd'n since about 1dpo as I am so crook and I am still at least 5-6 days away from af?

I think this will be a long TWW!

Omg that sounds really good, could be implantion, my fingers are crossed for you! Feel better

Oh I so hope so...but dont want to get excited surely there could be other explanations also. If this is not it I will be charting next cycle and DH and I will be having testing done to check everything and his :spermy:.

Wil keep you ladies posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->