Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

bailee what is going on with your temps? Maybe you are going to o a little later this month. How fast does you're cervixnormally shift before you're o date?

Anita, sounds like a great day!

Scott and I decided to have a good old fashioned fight this afternoon ... Feel allot better now that we both got some stuff off of our chest. Taking him to airport tomorrow for a week in Montreal.

Yeah. Life is hard, he just got finished working six day fourteen hour shifts for the last seven Weeks. It is our turns around routine. I say I need more attention, he needs time to sleep. We get it out and are fine. Sometimes I just need to scream ....

My temps are always like this but my cycles are crazy sometimes I o right on time others nor so much usually between cd 17 and 20 but my cervix arw very soft so im assuming they are about to rise

Myshel, I hope everything is fine with you and DH. I am the last person to give advice so I will keep mi trap shut, mi no wan get lick inna mi mouth...

Hope everything sort itself out.

Thanks ladies for all the imput on the question I pose earlier in the week. I have made a decision and I am happy with it.

Everyone enjoy the rest of the week

As long as you are happy that is all that matters, it us the only thing that matters. And honestly advise is welcome Frome everyone. Sometimes I need someone to tell me I an over reacting or being crazy. That happens a lot, especially during this ttc. killing me!

I hate ttc it is one of the most stressful things I have ever dealt with, with myself at least. Found out two more people are pg today .... :(

Hey ladies how are you all? Any news from anyone? I've managed to keep my mind off the fact we are no longer ttc by wedding stuff! Xx

Oh bailee it sux doesn't it! it will be us soon... keep strong.

Myshell I'm sure its just the stress, I'm sure it makes DH and me argue more than norm, I'm just more on edge and fragile than normal. We have been through a wedding, purchase and renovations of house and having a beautiful daughter soon after we met and this by far is the most stressful thing we have ever gone through.

My DH is sitting behind me...he always makes me laugh, he just asked what we type on B&B. I said that I just type horrible things about him... his reply yea you prob talk about how my sperm is useless. Ohh had to have a giggle! :haha:

Enjoy the wedding planning Icgood somehow it all goes by so quickly, you blink and then the day is over. So worth it and so much fun and before you know it you'll be ready to start trying again :happydance:

Sunday night here, have been dealing with a sick child this weekend and now organising myself for work tomorrow. :dohh:

Morning.

Still in bed after temping and wanting to use the loo but too lazy to go, have been going most of the night and really need to get some sleep before I get up to start dinner.

Myshel, I know how the stress of ttc can be rough and causes one to snap at their love ones because sometimes if feels like they just dont understand or is not there enough for you. Currently I am fighting with everyone, even the customers in the food store, the gas attendent, the thug, the police, the dog and my neighbors. The person who gets the worst of me is my mom and I have to be saying sorry at least ten times a day so I lock myself away in the bedroom or at my desk. Feel free to vent as much as possible I read where its healthy.

We as women put alot of stress on ourselves but I was thinking if maybe just maybe if we ease up on ourselves and stop reading into every little symptoms, worrying about AF being late or early, ovulation etc and relax the mind abit more what would happen. Therefore I am starting off with this little test and see what the results will be like. Just doing things abit differently this time.

Avum_mom hope DD is better tonight (for you) and you are able to have some me time before work tomarrow. Over here we have a long weekend so tomarrow is actually a holiday (Majority rule day) go figure. How did the shopping went?

Everyone else..hope you all have a happy Sunday/Monday. I am going to get some sleep and maybe crawl from under the covers around 10am. Sunday dinner will be late today. awe well

Im sleepy, ill probably go back to sleep till around noon lol :dohh:

Ic that's good news, glad you stopped by :hugs:

Pop, how are you and df? I feel like im always arguing with someone as well, we live in a pretty secluded area so at least I dont have neighbors to argue with !

Amy, sorry your dd doesn't feel well, hope she feels better soon.

Bailee, I have decided to take a break from DF and if it is God's will that we be together it will happen. I am not dating older friend or ever will but we will remain close friends as always. On Tuesday I will return DF house keys and wish him all the best, if there is a baby I have decided not to inform him about it as well...trust me he wont care also the fact that I am a Jamaican makes alot of difference....I feel good about the choice I have made.

I have live in an old community with water very close to me. I dont mix with my neighbor but we are polite to each other.....where ever I am and I am angery it comes out on anyone who is in my line of fire even the police and just as I blow up, I calm down. Got a quick trip to florida for some food items and shoes, pants, underwear and toilet items including some taco bell. I love tocos brought back about three dozen and eat half on the plane so I am waiting for them to take effect any minute.

Avm_mom hope DD feels better today...oh wait its Monday. Still hope she is better.

Lol taco bell! That stuff is great but kills me. Can't eat unless close to loo.

Scott missed his flight to Montreal so had to rush and get him another ticket while at the air port. Decided never taking air Canada again. They are the pits!

Damn that sucks he missed hia flight at least he was able to get a new one quickly.

Pop, I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Taco bell is good I love htere baja blast lol

Hey ladies hope everyone is good...DD is feeling much better now thanks as she has passed all her fluey bugs to me!

I feel like a bus has hit me :(

So my question is at around 3dpo will that lessen my chances this cylce of getting pg? Was so tired last night I fell asleep infront of the tv at 8.30pm.... this cycle my boobs hurt like never before and feel so heavy. It is crazy how much you notice when your looking for it :(

They say if you get cold around ovulation will help as your anti bodies will be busy attacking cold may ignore sperm. Fx this is the case!

Started spouting this morning, pretty sure out, very sad, but will persevere!

Oh no myshell where in your cycle are you? Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Woke up this morning still feeling terrible... I remember with pg that eneded in mc I was really sick with similar thing cant remember when my sickness started though. I know its just a coincidence but so hope what you said is right. Going to drug myself up and head to work shortly.

My cycle is messed up, I know im not 3dpo my temp dropped but now my cervix are high im confused.

So crazy bailee just keep bding!

I am 11 dpo. Always spot around ths time in cycle so not surprised but annoyed.

Hello ladies how is everyone doing. Will not be posting personals too tired and sleepy.

Had empty feeling in pit of stomach for a few days with excess thirst, sleepyness and mild ache in lower right abdomen and pelvic area at 9DPO tested cause it was strange for me and :bfn:. It was a cheapie brand.

Don't feel anyway not even upset, just will wait and see what happen by next week. It is raining cats and dogs here with loud thunders and lightening like crazy so I am in bed and will get an early night it only 8:23pm

Oh kept dreaming about son dad and we are making love and I am afraid to tell him I am pregnant...think my son don't want me to have a child? No is dad is not on my mind or anything like that....just weird.

Will post personals later when I am in a better frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->