Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

GM Ladies.

Pie-I'm sorry that you have had issues with folks here, especially since we are all women with at least ONE thing in common...we all want to be Moms :). **Hugs** and I know I love having you along this thread, but if you decide to take a break it's completely understandable.

Well I wasn't able to have my HSG this month... I ended up going to the hospital Monday and have been in and out with complications and then strict bed-rest once I was finally discharged. I came to work today (against my better judgement) and I'm regretting it... It's a lot to type, just know I've had 2 1/2 lumbar punctures in less that 48hrs (spinal taps)... no fun, and the complications as a result are even worse. Which would explain the gap(s) in my chart...

So, next month it is I suppose...CD13 here and as soon as I'm up to it we'll be BD'ing just because I've missed my OH in that way...we were already on no BD'ing because of the scheduled HSG, so it's been since Mother's Day! UGH...lol....

I hope all is well with you ladies...

Simply, I am long over the idiot, there are many in this world and we just have to learn to deal with them. This baby making thing is indeed taking a toll on me and I am getting ready to give up because I just think it may never been. I have so many questions that's unanswered compiled with what I am presently feeling ism making it more harder for me to continue this journey.

Simply have fun doing lots of bdings..I miss my ex and we talk last night which makes me miss him because we were great in bed and he is perfect to do the windmill with. Like you I have been on dry dock for almost two weeks....ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I am keeping my finger cross that everything is a complete success. why did you need a lumbar puncture?. I also hope that the work load ease up for but that is a lot of typing, I guess its nothing that could have been scan eh. Do you have an assistant.

Went and watch the fast and furious - I must say it was somewhat ok and kept me in my seat throughout the movie even though there were gaps and not much driving as expected and some old repeat scenes that could have been improve upon. I also see they killed off the lovers (Chinese and American). PLEAT WASTE UR MONEY AND WATCH PEEPLES>>>PUKE CITY.

Everyone else have a wonderful day, I am going back to bed.

I started feeling sick Sunday and pushed it off... come Monday I was feeling worse and called my Dr. to which of course they couldn't get me in...so I went to the urgent care who then told me I needed to go to the ER immediately and couldn't drive myself (dizziness, disoriented, fever, headache, sore neck, nausea, etc) Essentially they did all of these tests, including the lumbar puncture to rule out meningitis. Thankfully that came back negative but a few different infections at the same time were causing the symptoms... I was discharged to go home and rest and then 12hrs later I had the worst headache of my life and landed back in the ER. I was leaking spinal fluid and had to have it patched with my own blood....usually a simple task unless you're in excruciating pain, dehydrated and your veins don't want to cooperate with producing the blood needed for the patch...after that was done 24hrs of flat on my back and 2-3 days of bed rest and fluids. Today would've been day 3...I should've stayed home. Such is life. Sorry for the book.

Oh smply bless your heart :hugs: , im glad your going to be okay though! !

Simple I am so sorry to hear all that you have been going through. Did you pick up a bug from somewhere? Staph have the symptoms that you mention above but that you get from a cut, scape or bite I think. Anyway the doctor says bed rest, you need to take care of you the work will be there. I am praying for you to be well.

Bailee is that an increase in termtperature I am looking at seven days past due..could be a sign of good things to come.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies.

Yes I posted some pics in the pregnancy test thread go take a look!. Butttttt I also took another and it had no line so idk the first test was fmu!

Good luck Bailey!

Anita hope you feel better soon. Stay in bed and get well!

Hey ladies, for those celebrating the long weekend holiday have fun.

Simple, I hope you are feeling much better today. Was worried about you but was not home and did not have my computer to check up on you over the weekend.

Bailee, I am trying to access the thread will get to it in a short while...In the meantime how are you doing and anything new?

Myshel, good day to you.

AFM: FF has indicated that ovulate on Friday, I am not sure if I should be happy or cautious because my temperature is funny and is famous to appear ok only to drop again. This is my 3rd ovulation adjustment since the month began. Currently on CD30 with no symptoms of AF or anything else for that matter...have fun ladies but to sleeping.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies...I'm at work today, but it's really slow so I suppose I don't mind getting triple pay.

My app has me to ovulate Thursday but that's CD 18 and temps dipped and then spiked, so we'll see soon. Pie-30 days? Do you usually have longer cycles?

Bailee--any news?

I hope everyone else is having a lovely day.

Think I see something but hubby doesnt so I assume its not there. I am jusy annoyed to the fullest right now with everyone around me. .

Simple, when I was in my twenties and could have cared less, my cycles were anywhere from 46-52 days but I liked it then. After Vassili's birth it average 30 - 32 days and ever since last year it has been 26-30. I have never had a late ovulation like this before always a long LP. Last month it was 23 days after ovulation now this so I am kind of trying to understand what is going on. The latter part of last week was having some mild, very mild aches in the lower abdomen and pelvic area which lead me to believe that AF would be on her way by yesterday only to be seeing an increase in my temperature like Bailee's for three steady days now and as of today AF symptoms is gone and I only felt a combination of nausea and queasiness and that it. My stomach is also slightly ill whenever I swallow my saliva, nothing is there cause I took two hpt last week and they were both negative. So anything you ladies can tell me about what is going on I will be more than happy.

Simple yay for triple time over pay. More money to buy baby stuff with and I am so glad that you are feeling so much better. Hope you ovulate before Thursday.

Bailee that raise look so promising, maybe DH needs glasses lol. Are you going to test tomorrow again?. My fingers are so cross for you and I am praying that you get your BFP. Come on lets gets this positive party going.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::Congratulation Bailee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:I called it didn't I.

Happy and Healthy nine months:happydance::happydance:

Yes you did call it pie!! Im thrilled so happy dh kissed my tummy today it was so sweet. Im scared though. Having some side pain not pain but like little pulling and stabbing pains and feel like af is coming! But I think that's normal?

Watch it Bailee and the slightest increase in pain you feel make sure see the ER. Other than that I think its normal and is consider your first set of growing pains. lol

Are you resting with your feet elevated and not lifting anything or have you call the dr yet to make your first appointment. I am just too excited.

Not pain, just like twinges like pinching not bad though. Im excited too! I feel so blessed!

OMG I am thrilled for you!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally our first BFP on this thread, how fanatic for you guys. Couldn't be happier for you, now Stick Bean Stick!

The crazy psychic was right

Yaaaayy! Congrats Bailee that is awesome news. I am so happy for you guys xx

Lmfao that is what I thought, the lady was right!!! Crazy studd, I cant believe we finally did it. I almost shit myself when I saw the test! Going to get a frer in the am and seeing what it looks like :)
I never thought I would be posting this, now I just need the bean to stick!!! Im so happy though. Now common ladies we neeed more bfps! Thanks for being there for me these past months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->