Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Yay! Sounds like you ladies are O'ing sooner ;) ... I also O'd on CD19 last month, but for some reason I feel like we're on track for sooner than later. We have some BD'ing to catch up on this weekend, darn it LOL.

Any weekend plans ladies??

No not really we will probably go out to dinner and dtd all weekend lol

That sounds like a good weekend to me! Lol. We both have funerals to attend tomorrow (childhood friends-mine lost her mother, his lost his grandmother) at the same funeral home! That's funny because this isn't a small city in the least....Church Sunday, and hopefully as much BD as *he* can stand, lol.

Awww that's horrible, im so sorry. :hugs:
Other than that sounds like a good weekend :)

Thanks chickadee... Same for you! My temps dropped yesterday and are staying low, maybe they'll drive up with O by Monday :)

Yeah that would be great!!! Do you not have any opks?

Oops silly me... I figured out what I was doing wrong! I am not normally dipsy but I had dipped the wrong end in urine. I am on to it it now I had to have a giggle at myself. :haha: :dohh:

I am carting my DD back and forth to ballet practices as she has her recital next weekend... they are doing little merrmaid, very cute. My DH has a stag do tonight for a friend so he better behave himself! Other than that also lots of DTD!

I'll try and post my OPK's when they sart getting more strong too!

Have a good weekend ladies!

Avasmum awww, I bet thay recital will be too cute. That is the best age to enjoy them a dancing.

Well my opk has gone positive forsure no denying it, gonna start testing the 22nd fxed :)

that is awesome nice and early!! I have fx'd for you. I think I am a good couple of days away for mine. Line is still quite light but I have ewcm, that usually lasts a few days though. I am only CD 11 today so still bit early for me.

Yea they all very cute... there are some real littlies about 4yo who have just started... now they super cute!

Awww I bet ! How old is your dd?

And I never o this early, im giving the credit to the soy I would highly recommend it :)

I started OPKs a couple days ago and bd every other day. Still negative on the OPKs but starting to get good fluids :) Ava's Mum, I ordered some FertilAid for DH from Baby Hopes and I got the same package of baby dust, I thought it was so cool :) I've never literally gotten baby dust before. Mine was blue and pink... twins, haha.

Sorry to hear about your fall MyShel, hope you get to feeling better in time for bding.

Heres todays opk there is no denying its positive !! So two days in a row positive opks hoping my temp jumps tomorrow!! Hope everyone is well :hugs:

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130309_124123.jpg

Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend bailee!
How were the soft cups?

They were good, I kept it in over night but last night I just layed on the couch upside down for about 30 mins. The softcup was not bad though, I was not noticeable and actually kept the sperm in there lol

my DD is 6. When in your cycle do you start taking the soy? I will wait and see with this cycle might give it a try next cycle if this one is no good. I am feeling good about it though.. sorry TMI but also lots more cm than other cycles.

Hope your feeling better shelsong!

No positive yet, only a faint line but at least I know I a testing correctly now :winkwink:

3 to 7 80 mg cd 345 120 6 180 7
It obviously worked well lol

But im sure you will get your positive soon!!

Hoping we all get out bfps this cycle :hugs:

Just brought some soft cups with my hubby and he was like what are these for?
So I told him and and he was like oh so the opposite of a diaphragm. I was like you are so smart!
Going to try them tonight with some pre seed.

Feeling a lot better but still not 100% but that will come.

I started OPKs a couple days ago and bd every other day. Still negative on the OPKs but starting to get good fluids :) Ava's Mum, I ordered some FertilAid for DH from Baby Hopes and I got the same package of baby dust, I thought it was so cool :) I've never literally gotten baby dust before. Mine was blue and pink... twins, haha.

Sorry to hear about your fall MyShel, hope you get to feeling better in time for bding.

Actual baby dust, that is so cool. Was it sparkly?

Bailee half an hour upside down! Hahaha that sounds like fun.

Just brought some soft cups with my hubby and he was like what are these for?
So I told him and and he was like oh so the opposite of a diaphragm. I was like you are so smart!
Going to try them tonight with some pre seed.

Feeling a lot better but still not 100% but that will come.

What are your opks looking like?!?!
And yeah honestly I out my but on the edge of the couch and my head and back on the floor wirh a pillow or 20 mins atleast theb a pillow under my bottom for 30 mins :wacko:

And ohh yay for soft cups !

Still awaiting the ones I ordered :( oh well. I have almost always ovulated on day 17 for the last 21 or so cycles so I am counting on my temp to verify it this month. hopefully it will show soon I also ordered some conceive plus and wanted to see the difference between that and pre seed.

Good luck all, going to watch Hysteria tonight with hubby. Should be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->