Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Hmmm that is interesting, I wonder why it would have that affect on people who suffer from that. Im hoping it works for me I should know soon if I get a positive opk!

Hmmm that is interesting, I wonder why it would have that affect on people who suffer from that. Im hoping it works for me I should know soon if I get a positive opk!

It was saying the hormonal imbalance can affect those issues. Which makes sense because even if I wanted to go back on BC (which, of course I don't) I couldn't. My surgeon (former OBGYN) said I'll never be able to take BC for the rest of my life. He seems to believe that's what perpetuated abnormal cell growth on my cervix at 19 and then caused a uterine fibroid to grow the size of a volleyball inside my uterus almost undetected essentially in months. So, I'll take his word (and my now OBGYN) for it and wouldn't want that crazy stuff anyway. And going forward, I'll consider it long and hard before any daughter of mine may or may not need to be placed on BC as well. (((sorry if this was long))

Dang girl I'm sorry. That sucks. I had some abnormal cells at 18 had to get to procedures done and now my paps are good, so im glad I caught it in time. Would they consider clomid?

OPK'S and pre seed arrived in the post today... I am getting excited! Loving how fast this month going already. Two more days and I will start testing. Hope you ladies are having a great week.

You too let us know how the pre seed works for you :)

It was so cute the company I purchased it from put a little pack of blue baby dust in the package (we want a boy) hope that is a sign!

I will do... I have heard lots of good things.

Dang girl I'm sorry. That sucks. I had some abnormal cells at 18 had to get to procedures done and now my paps are good, so im glad I caught it in time. Would they consider clomid?

Thanks. We were good til surgery in 2010 (fibroid) and then I had my 1st abnormal pap since 19 on January 15th this year. But to God be the glory because my OB went in and "took a look" and saw no need to do a biopsy, especially because we're TTC. She said she'll monitor me every 6 months but she thinks we'll be preggers long before I need to do another pap ((fingers, toes and eyes crossed! lol))

But for all of the hell, I feel I'm long overdue for a bundle of joy (as most of us do) :hugs:

@Avasmom---hoping for the best!!! Let us know how you like it :)

I was walking the dog and she pulled a little to hard at the right time and I slid on some ice. and that was it!
Now I am on some great pain medication and have the rest of the week off. This is probably the pain meds, but I am feeling really positive this month.
How is everyone's week going, Everyone ready to start our "week of Love"!?

Lol yes I am ready to start this week!!! Im praying I get a positive opk soon its a bit darker today but my temp is not rising so hopefully it will in the next couple of days.
What cd do yall Usaully o?
Thays horrible you slid on ice :(. It might be the pain meds but hey at least your positive lol

Smplyblessed
Wow thats crazy praying you get your bfp soon!! Praying we all get our bfps this month :hugs:

I normally ovulate until day 17 so I don't get a temp swing or anything for a while like 7 more days.

This is the first month we are really trying since November. Needed a little bit of a break so keeping my fingers crossed for next week. Hopefully the back will be better by them, going to have to start day 12 instead of 10 I think.

Were going to bd every night starting tonight and use soft cups, im hoping I will o around cd 15 so by Sunday, but who knows lol.

Oh no! I hope you feel better....I fell down my steps on MLK Day (01/21) and that was bananas! I still can't lift like I could before without spasms...Whew, so I can only imagine your pain....

I O'd on CD19 last month, so just temping each day and starting every other day tonight when my OH gets off. (He works 2nd shift 4 days a week)

I posted some pics of my opks do yall mind looking ita under the opk thread!

Ah I am still awaiting on my opk strips and conceive plus stuff!
Looks like they will probably not get here by the time I need them, that will teach me to buy something from ebay and not looking to see where in the world it was coming from :coffee:

Oh well, I have some Preseed left over maybe I will try just a little bit of that this week.
Apparently on CD 11 now, was counting wrong I think so going to start the fun week tonight. Fingers crossed all the vitamin and what not are creating a good uterus.

Had my drs appointment the other day, he is suggesting a Laparoscopy .... kinda freaking out. Doesnt want to try me on any drugs because he says I ovulation fine, it has to be something else. Nothing showed up on my hsg except blocked tube so what else could it be??

Heres my opk from today cd 12
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130308_1034090-1.jpg

I have came to the conclusion its on God's time , blocked tube or not you will get pregnant but on his time :)
Other than that could just be missing the egg every month patience is key I have learned :hugs:

Mid day https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130308_123545.jpg

Looks like you are close to O time, do you normally ovulate so early in your cycle?

Nope
Took soy isoflavones this cycle from cd 3 to 7 and bam got a positive test about 10 mins ago :)

Yay! I am starting to get ewcm I will do a test around lunchtime. My first one was a dud nothing showed up not sure what I did wrong?

We BD'D last night and will every other night till after O. Not long ladies till the TWW.

This cycle things are happening much earlier than last. I didn't O till cd19.

Im going to start my tww tomorrow, or whenever my surge is gone.

I just pee in the little plastic bag it comes in and dip it for 7 seconds and let it sit for 5 mins. You might have got urine on the test where the lines come up nbd. Just test at least twice a day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->