Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Awww yay!!! It's a beautiful thing to read that word...so happy for your Bailee!!

GM ladies...due to O tomorrow, and today's my Friday at work (thank God) so putting in more work ;)

Thanks smply :hugs: feels like I have a uti :/

Better get to :sex:

Anita We are both on Sex week!!!
We are doing SPME this month so every other day until O then ever day for 5 days. 2nd time of every other day under the belt.
It was even fun, lol. Gave eachother silly back rubs then jumped right into it :)

Fingers crossed for both of us - Now go have lots of sex!

Simple yay for ovulation day for you.

My temp went up even higher today, the highest it has ever been since charting. Yesterday my cervix was slightly soft, and high however, this morning had a funny feeling in the pelvic area so I don't want to read anything into it should I get disappointed last month.

Bailee here is to a healthy and happy nine months.:hugs:

Bailey, did you do anything different this month our start any vitamins in the last couple of months?

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130529_144851.jpg

Heres my progress so far.

I quit smoking this month ans wore a fertility braclet, also had sex a lot lol. And layed upside down. Whatever it was it worked!

A few friends of mine who all got pregnant told me to try baby aspirin 81 mg from ovulation to period or pregnancy because it works. This morning I started to read upon it and it says that its good to use and one of the reason quoted is that it prevent clotting in the tube that sometimes starve the embryo of oxygen which ended up in M/C, and it can also assisted with the thicken of the lining of the uterus. While I am sure this may not work for everyone because in regards to the clotting I think there is a certain illness that women who this works for may have that they are not aware of however, it certainly have assisted many in conceiving. I took one this morning as an experiment on myself. In conjunction to the aspirin I take a B-6, B12 and folic acid combination tablet and omega 3.

Change up the routine a bit cause I used to take pre-natal, folic acid and cod liver oil tablets and this time I am seeing a major change.

Clomid treatment did not work for me and neither the progesterone tablets so let's see what this one brings. Oh baby dancing helps a lot as well.

Bailee whatever you did surely work. Yay!!!!!!

Myshelong how are you doing? I am keeping my toes cross as well but not stressing about it.

Simple you are in my thoughts.

Myshel-lol @ silly back rubs... OH is talking about his back hurts... He said, "fooling with you, and now my back hurts"...No you're 35 and out of shape (I love his sexy self though, lol) don't blame that on me...Although we did go kinda hard in the paint (love that song) this weekend. And I plan on keeping up that pace for the next few days - weekend at least.

Bailee--I love it!!! It's getting darker & darker!!!

Pie-<<hugs>> thank you so much love... Chlomid will be next after HSG next cycle if no BFP this go round **fingers crossed**

Wondering if I should add that baby aspirin. I'll have to ask my PCP though because we just upped my BP medicine (the new one my OBGYN wanted to start me on safe for pg) after being sick...so I'm hesitant to add anything, even OTC stuff.

Ive heard of people taking baby aspirin, one girl on here took it and got pg I have heard good things about it.

Simple it would indeed be best to speak to your doctor, me on the other hand will experiment on myself. I have BP as well and take Exforge, Aladot, and Co-Divan 320/25 that 2 160/12.5 tablets and now have incorporate breadfruit leaves tea which I find is working. So if anything happen for me this month its the aspirin. I will try it for a few months than stop if nothing works.

Hey for you though and my fingers cross that everything turns out positive for you.

Hello ladies, How are you all doing?

Let continue the thread even though the head has gotten her BFP, there is so much to tell and lot to follow up on. So lets see this through to the very end.

I agree and im still gonna pop in a lot !!! As for me I have been very crampy and have had a lot of back pain lower mostly. A lot of stretchy clear cm and also a lot of white creamy cm. Im scared something is wrong but I have read cramps are 100% normal so im trying not to stress. I just want a sticky bean! Changed my appt to June 13th ill be 6 weeks I just couldn't wait till the 21st lol

Bailee, that would be so nice of you because I am sure you have a lot of friends on here who would love share what they are going through with you and vice versa. I heard cramping is good but please watch it and if at any time there is any aches in the legs or thigh regions please see a doctor right away. Other than that everything appears as if it is moving along nicely. STICKY BEANS.

Currently on CD33 and had HSC cervix not sure if that is a good sign because I do get some dull aches down there every now and then like AF will be here any minute.

I decided I will probably add it starting today, no harm in taking it prior to O I don't think, it isn't like advil which is not good for ovulation.

Suppose to have the dirty tonight but not feeling it at all so annoyed right now I keep snapping at everyone. Stupid work being so long and so freaking busy, ruins my nights!
I should have a glass of wine or something I have to get in the mood and get out of this funk. ugh!

FX crossed for you pie

What cd are you on myshel?!?!?! I dont feel like doing the dirty either hababa no sex drive at all for me, whixh js not normal :rofl:

Myshelong,

How are you? have not heard from you in a day or so got worried.

I started taking the baby aspirin three days ago because I know my blood clots very easily but I will only take it until ten days past ovulation just to err on the side of caution, three more days to go according to FF.

Hope you have a better work week next week, but today is Friday have a bubble bath with a cup of milk in it, some dry rose petals, Radox bath salts under some Radox liquid relaxant with candles to set the mood for you trust me you will be in the mood or more relax hahaha.
A glass of dry red wine once in a while is not bad at all so enjoy the weekend my dear.

Bailee, I know how you feel about not being in the mood, had enough sex Wednesday night to last a lifetime and was so out of it.
I am the one who wants to do the strange things and always upset when I think two hours are over without me fully enjoying it to the max the way I want to.

However, ladies I think we should count ourselves lucky cause I was on a thread where the ladies get none or when the time is to happen their OH get drunk, some have lovers. What a bomber..

Bailee I have not tested yet, I had similar symptoms last month and my cycle lasted until 35 days before AF comes so I am waiting to see if that is the same thing this cycle. Woke up with a dull ache in the pubic area and lower abdomen this morning but that is now gone with (tmi) the exception of an uneasy ache at the entrance of the vagina.

Tested twice in the last ten days and both tests were negatives. So I guess I will wait another week if AF does not come to test.

Hate to be disappointed if there is another negative. I am a chicken

Hope it turns into a bfp soon for you pie! I really want all of you ladies joining me asap!!!!! :) . Ive got some tmi info lol well dh ajd I havent had sex since like 7dpo which is. Like 5 days ago, well I gave in this morning and holy shit, I was so good idk if its my hormones or whatever but talk about good sex!!! Haha but we were very gentle. Even though I know sex is fine it still scares me!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->