Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

GM ladies! It's been a rough couple of days... I just can't seem to get well. On top of my recurring headaches and dizzy spells I started getting sick Wednesday evening and now have a sinus infection, double ear infection and bronchitis. oh and I'm at work... I'm starting to hate this place I tell you.

Sorry to hear of your loss Bailee, I have 2 friends that have lost grandmothers this week as well (and it's only Tuesday) and another who has lost their great-gm. You're in my prayers.

Pie-what a crazy dream---ps TEST!.

Thanks it was my great gma.
Afm,,,, im waiting for the 13th to get here!!!

Simple, I hope you feel better soon. Sorry about the bronchitis, which I could air mail you some of my medications. I was born with asmatha and bronchitis so I know the feelings. Have you visited a doctor as yet and for sake please take some time off and rest, rest, rest and more rest. Bronchitis is not pretty and it can affect the lungs and base on your post it sounds like you have a respiratory infection which means that it could be something in the air. Have the AC check for mold, leak etc. These could be tirggers which send the headaches and dizziness. Also why reschedule the HSG?

Bailee cant wait for the 13th as well, want to know how little one is doing?

AFM: Will test on Friday if AF still have not arrive and if test is negative will visit the doctor on Monday. CD 38 today and still no symptoms, just a bit nervous to test. I am a chicken.

Girl I tested alllllll the time, I wasted so much money your very strong headed lol

Simple did you get antibiotics atleast? You should really watch the bronchitis like pie said its not pretty, hope you feel better :hugs:

OMG Simply I hope you get better soon! It is like me with my back, feel like I am getting better than something else happens.
TTC is the worst, feel like I have only been healthy 2 out of the last 6 months.

Thanks ladies, I went Monday. He gave me Amoxicillan then but no improvements as of yet. I knew it was bad when Mucinex D didn't do anything (that's some STRONG stuff!). I officially can't smell or taste a thing, let alone barely breathe. Yet I'm at work. As nasty as they have been lately, I can't afford not to be here.

I rescheduled the HSG because I was in the hospital until 6a the night before (it was scheduled at noon) and the ER Dr advised against having the procedure without the prednisone I was supposed to take starting 13hrs before (I'm allergic to the contrast dye they use during the procedure).

I need a bubble! lol. Poor OH has been such a trooper...I pray I will have a safe, healthy pregnancy because he'd go through it (along with others) if not, lol (so serious though).

Myshel-Up until a few weeks ago I was feeling great! :/ A friend just revealed to me that she had a miscarriage. She wasn't even aware she was preggers... I literally cried for her. She's been such an amazing supportive friend in the short time we've known each other (I coordinated and hosted her surprise going away dinner in January with my best friend and we've been fast friends ever since).

That sucks Anita, sorry about your friend.
Hopefully you will get over this illness soon, have your hsg and get knocked up right away!
I bought a fertility bracelet the other day, hopefully will her delivered for next cycle!

Simple do you have Pneumonia? sound like what they call walking pneumonia where the taste is gone including sense of smell. Amoxicillin should do it with pregnosone (sp) cant remember the spelling for shit. this clears up the fluid in the lungs real fast so by less that a you should be in top shape again - thye some tiny bitter tablets but they are powerful. (I live these kind of life, when you are born with asmatha, you know the tricks in the book).

Please hurry up and get better so we can have this baby. Bailee is waiting on company.

AFM: AF showed up this morning, I know my body and once I start feeling mild aches here and there I know she would be on her way, its just a matter of when. My body and AF plays this game with me all the time, last cycle it was strong pregnancy symptoms, so strong with extended cycle. This cycle it was high temperature, higher than what I had ever gotten with lots of common pregnancy symptoms or no symptoms to three days longer cycle than the last. Next cycle I wonder what she is going to throw my way.

I will buy a bottle of dry red wine tomorrow and have a drink fest. Friday is a holiday so I guess I will have to plan something.

Im okay, my boobs hurt like a bitch I mean like I wanna walk around with a pillow strapped to my chest lol. Cramps are still happening a little bit and I seem to be having some acid reflux. Im still scared to have sex lol , I guess im scared of the penatration. So I have just been taking care of dh if you know what I mean lol.

Pie, sorry the witch showed up. Shes such a bitch lol. What are your plans this month are you still with df or no?

Smply, I hope you start feeling better,

Myshel, my fertility braclet is redish orange got pg the first month I used it lol what does yours look like?

Bailee, fertility bracelet? I have never heard of them? are do they really work? I mean really work?

Other than having a blast drinking and hanging with a few friends because the Bahamas 40th independence is next month and its a big deal and Jamaica is the 6th of August and that's a big deal too. I will be a bit too busy to worry much about baby.

Dwayne wants us to have a serious talk because he does not want us to end. He wants us to get really serious and move on to another level but I have an issue with trust and that is going to take some time. I do love the sexual interaction with him because its soooo gooood. So maybe we could have a booty thing (friends with benefits) and if anything happen say nothing to him.

I have two months to think about it, why not have some fun eh.

I'm sorry Pie.. My toes and fingers were crossed for you!! Have a drink for me, I can't taste it! lol *(hugs)* IDK If it's pneumonia or not :(

Yeah, I got it from a crystal shop. I personally have no idea if it worked. I mean I got pregnant the first month wearing it but who knows. I think it was the fact I stopped smoking whatever it was it was mostly God. Hopefully you figure out what you wanna do soon.

At the moment drink, thanks Bailee. Simple I was rooting for me too but in the back of mind I know my body and its a prankster, I also hope you feel much better. The symptoms you are describing sounds exactly like when I get the flu shots which I have stop taken for the past five years due to fact it always gave me walking new pneumonia. Be careful and take it easy, also take the medication.

Bailee you are the best

Myshelong hello.

Who knows if fertility bracelets work ... I don't believe anyone has completed a medical study on it, but I believe in crystal therapies and have decided to approach this another way.
That is how I found my husband anyways, was through a love spell and I am more than happy with those results so lets try right.
I got a rose quartz and moon stone bracelet with a family tree charm. Hoping it gets delivered soon, got it from a person that is a reki master so hopefully it will be full of love and good energies.

Last night was not fun at all. I was so emotional because all my OPKs are coming up blank – even the digital ones – and I know I am close to ovulation it kills me. I was crying and telling Scott I was feeling broken and that he should leave me for someone that can get pregnant. It was horrible. He said all the right things and made me feel better but I am so sick of this it is not even funny.
After my lap next month I think I am going to take a full on break from temping, charting, forums …. Everything. I just need to get back to being me again. I feel like I am not even a real person anymore. I avoid doing things because I am sad, I don't go to pottery anymore, I avoid everyone with children, I am losing all of my friends because they cant understand I am depressed so if I don't call them they wont call me. It sucks. :(
Anyways thanks for the vent, I know we have all been there done that I am just coming close to our 2 year wedding anniversary which is also our 2 year TTC anniversary and seriously down in the dumps. Don't even want to celebrate the wedding anniversary

Myshelong, I know just how you feel, you should read my post on fertilityties, when I discovered AF was going to be here. I swear they thought I was going to do something drastic. TTC is never an easy journey for some of us and like all humans we get upset when it does not happen right away. I can tell you about vent because I go through them like crazy to the point of hating people. I have no friends so to speak of as well, because my time is so consume with having a baby. A friend of mine who I think must be the only true one is pregnant and she is in her forties for the ugliest man ever and its hard to be around her because she has nothing to offer this baby, not even a home hence, the thought in the head.

You are a strong person, you will pull out of this dump your are in at the moment. Try taking back up pottery but do it slowly, Scott understand what you are going through and he loves you enough to be there for you in his way. Its the hormones, that positive opk is around the corner give it another two days are so, the mere fact that you are feeling the way you do is speaking value.

I will pray that you get out of this funk very soon, remember you are not alone, I have been ttc for ten years and officially three years so I beat you by one hahaha.

Vent, Vent and Vent again, cry have a piece of dark chocolate then hug your husband and have the best sex ever without thinking about any baby making, try new position or something freaky. I promise you will feel better.

Before Dwayne and I had our falling out. I would make love to him while he is driving home or if we go to the movies feeling him up. Always make us feel better and relax the mind.

See I put a smile on your face.
Cheers and I hope you truly feel better and you get a positive Ovulation soon.

Finally got a line on my opks last night so decided I was just about to o then ff says I ovulated 4 days ago! So weird, I am going with today our tomorrow as my o date.

Omg two days of strong opks and now ovulation pains. Finally happening, ready for sex.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Thats great myshel get to having sex so you can join me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->