Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

it is probably because of the extra blood in your body I heard it does make it better.
That and the fact that it is no pressure sex. I cannot even remember what it was like to have sex where the conception idea wasnt over head ruining it for me.

Also had good lovin last night, after a few failed attempts finally got into it right at the end lol. Which is all that matters I guess!

I am CD10 now. Took a OPK (expensive and cheapie) both were totally clear yesterday. Thinking I may Ovulate later this month as per normal. Must have been a fluke the last 2 months but we will see. Have had bad luck with OPK's in the past so may just stop using them after these run out.

I didnt even think of the fact there was no pressure yeah I think that was the main reason!!

Myshel hopfully you o by cd 15 if not even oing is a good thing!! Fxed :hugs:

Bailee, Heidi writer of What to Expect when you are Expecting so sex is good when there is a pregnancy on board.

Maybe that's why the Draggers the tv family had so many children 21 I think. To keep the sex good. jajajaja

Glad you ladies get some in.....YaY for good sex. I will past on sex for the next few days. One I'm sore, second my jaws are tired as heck. wink

Your jaws hahahahahab :rofl:

I really want to order that book, I can't wait to read it!

I have two copies the first one she did and the latest one. You can join her site on line its what to expect when you are expecting. You could see parts of the books, there is support group, clinics, personal communication with Heidi. I think you will love it.

Good morning ladies! I guess whatever had me feverish last week has crept up on me...I've been sick since Wednesday (fever, congestion, drained etc). I'm pretty sure I O'd and no BD'ing for us since last weekend... Oh joy.

Glad you guys are enjoying yourself, lol. Hopefully I can play catch up this weekend, even if it won't get us any closer to our goal. His family is having a BBQ today, and depending on how I feel I may swing by that after work.

How's your weekend going ladies?

Missing you on the post Simple and hope that whatever have you down is gone. Enjoy the bar-b-que this evening if you can other than that please don't stress yourself out, they will see you again in the meantime you need to focus on YOU.

You have lots of catching up to do, so make the most of the weekend, no red light in the way.

Bailee, did you have mild dull cramping like AF was coming that only lasted for about 30/45 minutes in the mornings.? also I swear I smell AF type blood this morning when I woke up and nothing was there including just briefly my stomach contract like I was doing sit ups. Whoa kinda scary there for a minute eh.

My girlfriend over here is pregnant and she is 42, she is so excited and I am very happy for her and cant wait for us to have our chat. There is one problem on my part, the love of her life looks like he ******** with twisted bulging eyes and skinny like a bum on the streets. I just cant understand her even sleeping with him but as they say love is blind and her cause its really blind, mind you he is a really nice guy, love her to death. Now I will have to wrap my mind around him being her baby daddy and future husband, I keep telling myself once they both love each other that is all that is matter but I cannot help thinking that the child may come out looking like him. Sorry for seeming so insensitive but I cant tell her how I feel because I don't want to hurt her feelings because she loves him. I cant tell her to get pregnant for someone else. Guess I have get pass his looks and see him for what she sees in him so please pray for me in that regards.

Im okay, my great grandma oassed late Wednesday night, we will be having the funeral Monday. So we are preparing for that as far as getting outfits and things. Very sad stuff.... i guess its true one life goes another comes.

Pie, lol tmi but somewhat it does smell luke af is coming, its a different scent. I do cramp throughout the day sometimes and it feels just like af.

Weekend finally here! Taking the dig to obedience training in a few, hopefully won't be overly embarrassed.

Hope you feel better Anita!

Fx pie. I normal get spring right before af so those symptoms for me mean I am out.

Good morning everyone.

Had a dream this morning, that I saw my grandparents who are both decease less than two years ago three weeks apart.

My grand dad was at a membership club talking to a group and ignoring me, I asked the couple why was he ignoring me when in walk this woman and sat in his lap. I got up push her legs off him and told her I was his granddaughter at which point he said nothing. I started beating up this woman, followed her to her car jumped on it and almost ripped her arm off her body while she sped away.

Went back into the club to confront my GD and overheard him saying he was lonely and wants someone in his life, when I got in I saw my GM standing among the members looking at him with a shock look on her face, she had on a floral dress well made and the gold of her skin shine through it. He than turned to me and said he needs a companion and I said not that ugly black skinny wrench and walk away to spread the news of what happen. At that very moment I saw a doctor and asked if she could take my blood to see if I'm pregnant. She did in a somewhat painful way and said to me "you are pregnant" I asked how could you tell when you have not tested it and she points out the difference between a pregnant blood and non pregnancy blood without checking it. I was like WOW!!!!

I assume that because I have unsolved issue with my grandmother, she never liked me and treated me poorly because of my skin tone (darker than all others) it surface in a dream and the pregnancy is due to my desire for a child and scared of testing my mind (sub) combine these two elements together in order to know that one: I need to forgive the orge and move on, that is the only way I get past certain aspect of my life. two: Go test and get this thing over with also it would be a way for me to face my fear of getting a negative result. What do you ladies think (oh they died three weeks apart and were married for 65 yrs. They looked like they were in their forties when I had the dream hence I was not even born as yet)

OH MY WORD BAILEE I SEE YOUR POST ABOUT YOUR GRANDMOTHER, HOW IS SHE DOING. DONT EVEN MENTION SLIP AWAY TO ME. CAUSE I HATE TO HEAR IT. I AM WITH YOU IN COMFORT AND MY PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....... HUGS TO YOU.

Myshelong sorry if AF shows her head, sometimes I hate her and other times I just love her. In your case its hate. hope you enjoy the weekend and BTW what digs? is it your pet or machine?

Simple, whey a gaawn with ya. Mi caan hear frm ya, link mi nuh pon the site. (Jamaican- What is happening with you, I cannot hear from you so basically keep in touch with us on the thread).

AFM: Boring as heck, wanted to go to church today but nothing to wear and its raining and the streets in this country are not the best when flooded, my car would be submerged. I have a MR-2 two seater. So I am home with heavy rain and bored, which I had something to drink. Still no AF, had the aches again this morning but they are now gone, they only come in the mornings before I get up and leave. I am going to wait until CD 41 then test which would be next week that way the hcg should have enough time to build up and if I get a negative then I just have to drink raw aloe vera to bring Mrs Flow on the road again. I am surprise I am so brave holding out and not really feeling the urge to by keeping busy. Ten cheers for me yay!

Anyway enjoy the weekend ladies and have a good one.

Damn pie you have some crazy dreams, ripping bitches arms off and stuff. Im sure it was all physiological. Has the passing of them been on your mind lately? My great grandma passed Thursday morning around 3 am the funeral is tomorrow.

Bailee how old was your grandmother? I hate to hear about death even though its something we have to go through one day.

I am so sorry for her passing, were you and her close?

My grandparents never entered my mind, as I said I love my grand-dad but can do without her. I just respect her because if it was not her I would not be here because she birth my mom.

How are you dear and the baby. Make sure take care of yourself.

She was my great grandma would gave been 94 in October. We weren't super close but im very upset I mean I saw her often im more close to both of my grandmother's then I was her. Im okay just sleepy as hell thanks :hugs:

Well today I feel out because my temp has dropped for the second time in two days back to back which is always an indication to me that AF is walking up the steps to knock on the door. Today I did not have the mild cramping or dull ache I would normally get before she comes but nonetheless I know she will be visiting.

What a bomber and here I thought this month was my month. This is why I don't test cause I hate disappointments.

You dont test? Your not out until she shows!!!!

Hey Bailey sorry about you're great grandma. That is a great age though.
Pie, Weird dreams eh.

On to work. Opks still blank but having bd every other day.
Fingers crossed.

I tell you Meshelong.

I see the countdown is on for you? 21st is just around the corner, I will be counting down the days with you.

Baa Mondays cant keep my eyes open and my ankle is paining like crazy it felt just like it did when I broke it.

Still no AF guess I will test on Wednesday if no AF showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->