Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Yeah, Myshelong, have plenty sex, Bailee needs company. Don't forget that DH has to be cool.

Yesterday, was so bad for me. My period has been nothing but a spot from Thursday and yesterday. However, yesterday my lower back ached so badly I was doubling over, my abdomen was killing me, the pain was coming like every 7-15 minutes and bad. My thighs and hip born was nothing but pain, like I could not walk. I took some Panadol extra strength and started to vomit, I wanted nothing to eat but drink only. I was sweating like crazy and had flurries before my eyes, I made an appointment with the eye doctor for Monday. Today there is no blood on the panty liner, I had tampon in last night only after yesterday and when I remove it nothing was on it. I slept with nothing and no sign of blood however when I wipe after using the bathroom I see pale, pale specks of blood. Isn't that weird.?

I most certainly have to talk to a doctor Monday about it.

I am praying that Myshelong get that BFP.

Yay Myshel! Get to BD'n :)

Pie-that sounds like a fake period. I'd definitely talk to your doctor ma'am.

As for me, I finally made it to 10DPO! That is so long as this doesn't become CD1 for me at some point today. My temp finally dropped this am but I'm officially late. My af was due yesterday per my app and that thing has been pretty spot on. Ahh, anyway waiting on OH to wake up from his nap, I'm ready for dinner, lol.

Happy weekend ladies.

PS-is it weird that I want to do something for him for Father's Day? A) because he will be soon :D and B ) because he lost his father at 17.

Simply Yay:happydance::happydance: for days past due... I am praying that by Sunday of Next week you could truly give DH the best FD present ever:flower::bunny: I would still baby dance like crazy if I was you:sex:, so sorry about his dad so I know you will have something extra wonderful for him.

Keep us posted and what is fake period?

Keeping my fingers cross for you and DH.:hugs:

How is Bailee and Myshelong?.....

yeah for 10 dpo!

Fake period is not a true period. Have you tested yet? Could be a good sign!

It is our two year anniversary this year do we got expensive sheets and cover and had a very nice night celebrating them.

Thats weird you should get that checked out pie
Myshel when is your anniversary?
Smply im sure he would enjoy a little something for fathers day it would be sweet

Afm,,,, im just sleepy as hell lol

GM ladies! Still no AF and temp went up a bit this morning... This go round I really am not expecting a BFP but I am excited about my LP adding a day :) It would be a true blessing, but I know with me being sick we didn't get to BD around O really...

All the same, I hope your dr's appt goes well today Pie...and Myshel pretty much summed up a fake period for me, lol thanks Myshel.

Myshel-Expensive sheets and a new cover? :) I bet those were a nice addition to BD'ing, lol. Happy Anniversary.

I wonder where avasmum is.....

Avas and Lc have gone missing!

Ok so officially two years today
Having our wedding anniversary tonight at a nice fondue place and going to try to celebrate without being drawn into the ttc thing

Hope everyone had a goods Tuesday

Well hopfully yall have a good night and are able to have lot of ttc free sex!!!!!!

Well I lost my mind today my mood swings have been horrible, poor patrick :( lol

Omg cheese coma!
Going straight to bed so tired and full. Had a great time though glad to be married

Happy Anniversary again Myshel! :)

June 17th will be OH and I's anniversary... Nothing planned outside of Father's Day festivities though, as my birthday is only 2 days after that, lol.

How is everyone doing? Bailee---how's those mood swings? Pie---How are you feeling? How was that doctor's appt? Still having a fake period?

I think Lucy & AvasMum took a BB break... praying for them all the same...

As for me, still fooling with AF. Getting things together for the big birthday party (next Saturday)...I'm having a mask making party on Friday, friends are coming over to make our Masquerade Masks (and they'll help me work on the party favors and centerpieces as well) and I'll cook a big ol' meal probably...

7065_10151473002186483_1730328630_n.jpg

5562_10151473115051483_242065897_n.jpg

My little collage including my birthday dress :) I clearly made this Sunday and Instagrammed it but you guys get the point, lol

OMG I love it!!!
So creative and looks like a lot of fun.
Hope you have a great anniversary and Birthday celebration.

Hey Simple,

OH my word it looks like its going to be a great birthday party and so close to your anniversary. WOW can I come? must be fun counting down the days.

Myshelong how did it go? did you guys did lots of BD'ing. Were the sheets silk cause I know with silk its a slipping and a sliding should be fun. I hope OH had some strong swimmers so we can have another baby party on here.

Bailee, it seems like the symptoms are kicking in, that's a good thing..yay!!!

I pulled up in the doctors office yesterday and chicken out, the reason is I am so tired of getting negative news, this has been happening from last year. Its amazing but I want to know what is happening with my body but I called a support friend to be with me and she was not home so hence me hauling ass from the doctors office. I am now showing two days of high temp and if tomorrow shows high then I would ovulate on CD6 or (17dpo if went by ff late ovulating chart or it could be 31dpo if I had ovulate on the 13).
My stomach is so bloated and my breast is still quite large and every now and then I am having some mild shooting pains in them. Mood swing gone to bed, I wanna run Dwayne out of my life for good again this time, I am just so confused. I KNOW, I KNOW, test but I did on Monday and it was negative, I hate needles with a passion so I have to get drunk or something to take a beta hcg. Have mild nausea so someone please kick me in my ASS so that I have no more excuse and go DAMNWELL test properly, rather than these basic shit I am doing. Oh did I tell you guys I started to BURDOCK ROOT?

Pie don't make me come down there and whoop ya tail! LOL (no, really, don't make me come down there)... Go to the doctor woman!!!! Call a friend, or someone to go with you but GO.

Everything usually runs together with my birthday, I've been celebrating Father's Day/Anita's Birthday for going on 26 years now, so I'm used to it... I'll take the anniversary with the love of my life along in there too, lol.

Thanks Myshel... I'm looking forward to them both, including Father's Day. I'm organizing a little BBQ at my Dad's now and calling all of the siblings (there's 7 of us)...

GO TO THE DOCTORS YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!!!

At least to make sure everything is ok with you.
Yesterday was great, the systems at work were down so I even got to go home early, get my hair cut and just relax. No BDing though, just fell asleep cuddling laughing and talking about the wedding and the crazyness that was that day and that night and the next morning. It was the best, couldnt have been better. Didnt even get sad about the not being pregnant thing. Still not sad actually think I am starting to be ok with this ... or at least for this week lol.

Hope everyones week goes well.
God blood work for the lap at noon today. Dont mind needles though so not a big deal, just out of my way and I forgot my lunch again so will have to go out for lunch. how awful!

You should go to the doctor pie, damn women lol.

Damn smply I really want some BBQ now lol, that sounds like it will be fun

Myshel glad yall had a good time.

Afm,,, I just want next Friday to get here. I wanna see my bean soooo badly!!!!

Excited for you bailey!

Got a huge temp dip this morning, trying not to be excited because I think i was just cold last night but it is something at least. No other signs so very doubtful but at least it gives me some hope .... not really sure to be honest temps have been so low this month!

That is weird, your temps are super low! Hopefully that means good things fxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->