Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Maybe I didnt ovulate at all!

Either way I have my Lap scheduled for next friday so if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen. But wouldnt it be wonderful if it did? lol

Lol yes that would be so great!!!!! If you do end up getting the lap done and they get the results good or bad will you do clomid or something?

G. Day ladies,

Simple, I agree with Bailee I want some BBQ ribs and my mouth is watering. You need to tell me where you live so I can show up.

Myshelong, I am praying that's an implantation dip, yea, yea yeah so that we can have someone to keep Bailee's company.

Bailee don't forget to post picture of the u/s when you take it.

As of the end of the month I will be without a job, the bank where I work is closing shop and go to the Barbados, it was so sudden because we were hiring like crazy. Its going to be so hard to get a job now so I guess I have weight the pros and cons.

I have communicated with the doctor finally, I have several tests to take, an appointment with an RE (the only thing is he does not do DS - so I will look for one) another appointment with a Jamaican doctor so there goes my cash. My current doctor thinks I am really going through early menopause and that is what the symptoms were that I was having.
I could have told you, that this would happen, its the same circle I go through every time. This is my last time doing tests and going to doctors, if nothing happen this time. I will just accept it and my que to stop trying. Some woman just for whatever reasons are unable to have child or keep a pregnancy, maybe I am one of them and just have to accept it for what it is. I feel like maybe because of the lack of happiness in my life this is the time to think about me and my happiness.

I would do ANYTHING they told me to.

Me and Hubby have already discussed IUI and IVF and are totally game for it. His company will cover two treatments and I think mine will cover 80% of the rest. Thankfully we are in Canada and have great benifits through his company since he works in oil and gas and mine aren't to bad either. So far our tests and ultrasounds havent cost us anything, although I hear that Clomid can be a bit pricey we both have that covered through our drug plan.

If there is no BFP by my birthday in October we are putting our names into the adoption bank because we know that can take forever and we really want a child in our lives.

If you adopt will you still try to have a blood child? Adoption is a great thing, it helps so many couples struggling with fertility and helps children have better lives! What age would you be looking into getting?

Dont say that pie! You are meant to have a child and it will happen. I truly think the only reason we had a shot was because of opks. They are super helpful but also really stressful. I will for sure post a pic on Friday after I leave the doctor! !!! :dance:

Sorry Pie, that sounds really rough. Hopefully tests will confirm what is going on with your system. FX you are not out.

We havent quite gotten that far with ages, but are looking for outside the country. I have my mind set on a Russian baby under 1 year old or something like that but hopefully will be able to conceive.

When we are older and I am home full time I am sure we will foster children but not until we get a few under our belt.

Thats a really great thing to do. It takes a selfless person to do that!!!!

Russian adoption sounds good. How does one go about getting their name in the baby bank. I don't want to adopt in the Bahamas because the family wants to still have claims to the child.

Bailee I cant wait.

It is different with every country, you have to do alot of research to make sure you are using a government approved sponsor (from the country you are looking to adopt from) and best to call local adoption agencies and ask about out of country adoptions. They should have some advise or at least point you in the right area

TEMP WENT BACK UP.
I really really hope this is it, but I am trying not to get head of myself because I have a feeling I am having the lap. But so far things look .... good.

How is everyone else doing?
Pie did you get your drs results

Good morning ladies!!

All is well on my end...had the mask-making party last night and while we didn't get the 30-35 that I need for the party done, we did get a lot done and had a lot of fun doing so :) I'll post some pics of that.

1005567_10151484292671483_349329384_n.jpg

1011714_10151484926631483_41381684_n.jpg

You make the cutest little collages smply! Looks like yall had fun and ate some good food lol

Ohh myshel thats a good rise hopfully it means something good!! I suppose we will know in a few days :)

Afm,, im okay just ridiculously sleepy. I mean I have no urge to get up and do anything idk why the hell im sooooooooo sleepy its crazy.

Thanks Bailee! We had a great time...now, I just have to finish my masks and finish more for the party favors / centerpieces.

Myshel-I'm hoping everything goes great with the lap! :)

huge temperature drop this morning, totally out. Guess I am having the lap on Friday :(

How was your wk simply have you rescheduled the hsg yet?

GM ladies!!! :)

Sorry Myshel... It looks like it'll be next cycle before the HSG. The way the testing day landed, it would've had me at yesterday/today and today's my birthday and I'd have to be off of work. With getting sick last month I couldn't afford being off right now, so I will just have to do it next cycle. I've tried not to focus too much on that, especially with everything going on.... but it's realllllly frustrating, as I know you can imagine.

All the same, it's my birthday and I'm going to do my best to enjoy the next 4 days!

PS-IDK what's going on with these temps! ALL OVER THE PLACE! lol

Damn myshel that temp drop sucks :( but at least you will be getting the procedure over and done with and hopfully some answers as well. What time are you having it done?

Smply I feel the same way. Im scatter brained as hell and I can barely stay awake. Hopefully you wont have to gey the HSG done and will get a bfp instead fxed!!!! :hugs:

Happy Birthday!!! May the next year be filled with joy, laughter, and the sound of little feet :)
Well I hope you have a easy HSG and that it is not painful at all!

I am really annoyed but again new I was having the surgery so hopefully this will give us answers and will get our BFP on the first cycle. That is the goal lol but who knows.
Also started spotting so hoping i get full AF today or tomorrow because if it starts friday morning I will have the Worst Cramps and NO pain killers until 9am. that is not possible with my cramps. Which is why I am pretty sure I have endo.

Fingers crossed for us ladies (you to Bailey and your sticky bean!), this will happen soon!
Bailey your reading said you were getting a positive in June right and you got it, mine said will get preggers in July so maybe it is true.

Anita did you breakdown and get a reading yet??

Hopefully myshel we will see. It said I would not find out until June but its close enough lol. Wonder where everyone else is !

No ma'am, no reading yet... Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! :) Praying everything goes well and some answers are found for you Myshel---sometimes that's more than half the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->