Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I am still sick, I thought it was over and came right back. So im not sure how long it will last. Im just exhausted tonight and I slept all day so Idk why. I'm not really showing im a fat ass lol. My stomach shape is changing but I dont think its obvious im pregnant. I can't believe its a boy. I'm beyond excited I cannot wait to meet him!!!! Glad everyone is doing well. Hopefully you feel better soon avasmum ms is such a bitch. And pie is there anything they can do for those low test results?

Good morning,

Bailee my doctor wont be in office until next week due to the death of his dad and of course his mega funeral that is coming so I have to wait until then.

I thought that with a slightly bit lower score it would show that I am not going into menopause so I am somewhat glad they are low but then again I don't fully understand the readings in term of menopause, I guess I should have stayed medicine rather than two years eh lol. Anyway I was going to be a vet so it still would not have help any.

I just wanted to know if there was anything that could have been taken to increase the LH and prolactin as those are responsible for the egg attaching itself to wall (they are the heat seekers) also I heard the lower the LP the more it is associated with PCOS and I thought I had gotten rid of it since I am ovulating every month I think.

The thing is last year my FSH was 4.something and the LH was 3.5, what it appears like is that the fsh is going down and the lh is proving so in essence in a freaking way I guess they are trying to balance themselves out but my goodness at this rate I will 70 before they reach the right balance.

I am so happy that you are having a boy, I called it recheck the posts back and you will see. I love little boys and AVus Mom take it easy. Cant wait for Simply with her BFP.

Gotta go cause I woke up hungry so I am going to have some left over chili that I did last night for dinner and try to get back to sleep.

Chili sounds good! ! I wish it was cold outside. A nice bowl of chili and cheese would be great lol. Hopefully they can sort things out and you can get a bfp soon! !! I haven't went to bed yet so off to sleep I go lol

Oh yay a little boy! I will have to wait untill I am 20 weeks to find out the gender...last time I wanted a girl and it was, this time I dont mind as long as they are healthy...I will have to wait and see.

Not sure on how to help with those numbers pie but hopefully when your doc back he can give you some advice.

Avas thanks, I am not even sure myself so I will indeed wait. I am so killing myself to know because as I said I am taking it a bit easy. It would be nice to know if it is indeed early menopause or what?

Cant wait to find out the gender of your baby.

Bailee-Yayyyyyy!!!!!! That is so exciting :) Are you taking weekly tummy pics?? I'm a big girl too, but I'm taking pics dag nabbit! Every week, lol. PS-I'm making chili this weekend, I'm not one that has to have hot soup in the cold weather and ice cream in the heat, I like them both any time, lol.

Pie-Aww thank you! I am sorry to hear of that death in your doctor's family but it sounds like they are going in the right direction to get you some answers, which is always good. I'm not sure on the Chlomid dosage just yet, we'll discuss that after his test results come in, which is supposed to be tomorrow. I am praying, praying, crossing and praying some more lol.

I was thinking I was ovulating around CD14 but nothing confirmed yet and my temp just flatlined (same as yesterday) my app had me O'ing today but we can see that didn't happen. We'll see... *shrugs*

I'm working extra hours at work, making extra $ while I can and it's available. I'm still at a place of not enjoying my job (trying to put it nicely, i do hate this place) and I'm seeking employment elsewhere actually. I got a callback for an application with the City and will be doing testing in two weeks. That opportunity would be a GREAT one, as you all know working for any city government is a great thing so I'm pulling all of my strings on the inside as I can. Thankfully, I have a few folks working for them already.

AVA-Sorry you're not feeling better yet. Hopefully that's coming soon enough. Looking forward to your next scan results also. PS- My guess: it's a girl! :)

I was taking tummy pics weekly then stopped, but I may start up tomorrow and take one every Friday from now on. I love ice cream all year round lol. Chili is just so much better in fall and winter!!!! Thats great news you have an opportunity with the city, city jobs have great benefits! !!! Fx you get the job and do well on the test :)

Bailee---I know what you mean. It's certainly better, but I had a serious 'craving' for it this summer. This will be like the 3rd batch I've made since May. LOL. It also feeds ya for a few days, if you know what I mean.

Great benefits and ROOM for growth. That's what I'm looking forward to the most. The significant pay increase will certainly help as well ;) So thank you, meeee too.

Please do! Fridays are fun and easy to remember. My friend who was a surrogate did the pic in the same shirt for all 42 weeks. :D

I'm thinking of starting a TTC journal. ((Is that weird?)) I have done a few entries in my regular journal, but I'm thinking something specifically dedicated to tests, updates and whatnot. What ya'll think?

Not weird at all, I almost started one but never got around to it! I think it will help you, it is a easy way to vent! !!

Simply, I love chili and I like it spicy, I also love ice cream in winter or summer, had the balance of the chili this morning with French bread and Ice kiwi water. The job with the city sounds great and I praying that you get it. Government jobs has great benefits and I think room for growth best of luck missy.

I think Avas is having another little girl base on how she is currently feeling.

My doctor had me 50mg clomid and I did had 20 eggs when the scan was done but due to the fact that my glucose is now 127 fasting (guess I will be back on Metformin 500 mg) and they have increase the pressure pills I am very cautious about putting more pills in my system until I bring this glucose down again.

I started a ttc thread when I first join B&B in order to share stories, emotion, success and encouragement but no one responded to it so it is just there. I think its a great idea because we all need to vent at times.

Another thread I am on have seen four pregnancies in less than one month and yesterday one of the more happy ones was admitted in hospital today for an ectopic M/ C she is so hurt and I just feel it for her.. I hate the system in England where she live because she was not allowed to see the doctor until the end of the 1st tri. I remember stating how stupid that was because what if there ever was a complication and here it is two days after coming off vacation in another country/ Please pray for her and her family.

Well ladies I will be heading to bed to try and get some sleep if I can so we will chat 2morrow.

Journal sounds like a great idea ladies!

Yea i have a funny feeling its another girl.....if we have a girl her name would be Ella I think not sure on a middle name yet, if a boy he would be called Max.

We shall wait and see....I went and got some maternity pants and a couple of tops today...my normal clothes are starting to feel a bit uncomfortable and snug.

I am lying in bed and all this talk of food is making me hungry not for chilli though....at the moment the only thing i enjoy are liquid breakfasts cocoa pops!

Im in bed dying for some cheese grits lol

When is your next appointment? ?

GM ladies!

OH and I had a breakfast date this morning before coming in...I'm starting to think it's possible for men to get 'baby fever' as he's mentioned his future son/daughter often this past week. He's very much the type to 'deal with it as it comes' and doesn't speak too far in the future, so it's out of the norm for him. I rather like it to be honest.

Ella is a pretty name! I like Max too, makes me think of Maximillion, lol. I keep having dreams of twins & triplets, hmmm...

Ellla is a nice and simple name for a little girl, I always liked it.

Cheesy grits? never heard of it.

Maybe that is sign that twins are in the making for you Simple...mmm lets see what my crystal ball says.

Today I am really down in the dumps and just feel like getting drunk and popping some pills so that when I awake it would be next week sometime. Sometime I don't even think I belong on this earth and just want to be with my children and then other times I fight tooth and nail for my life when sick.

I reflect on the fact that the time of my birth will be coming up in a few weeks and five days prior would be my son own, one day after mine is when he was due to be taken by C-section and five days after mine he died. I just cant seem to get past his death and blame myself for giving the consent to have him operated on regardless of how fucking simple they say the shit would be. I blame myself for going to the same fucking dumb ass hospital two years ago knowing full well they are as dumb as shit. I would not send my worst enemy there for anything because all they do is play doctors. I know I should have stick my ground and say NO I don't want you all looking at me if you all think this bleeding is something else and head to my doctor like lightening. The frigging sad part is the person I took who was indeed having symptom of a M/C baby lived and she cant even support the damn child now all over the place begging, and living no where. I wonder where the justice in life is.. I work my ass off for what? when I die my no good ungrateful family live high off the hog. I will come back and take it all.... don't think I want kids anymore just too piss and tired of trying...let them be born to people who don't appreciate them.

Might as well go get drunk and run my car into something maybe I will feel better.

Sorry just need to vent and get this off my chest. I blame PMS

PIE-Vent away ma'am, your frustrations is VALID. feel those feelings but don't allow temporary circumstance dictate your permanent decisions :) ***HUGS*** Have a drink (or 3) and do your best tomorrow to focus on the GOOD. You do work hard, you DO have a lot to count as blessings, you DO have breath and activity of your limbs, you DO have a man that loves you and is in it to win it with you despite his flaws and you DO have a doctor who's willing to work with you and figure out what's going on. Not to mention you DO have a birthday coming up.....and although that date is tough in itself, celebrate life sis. ***HUGS AGAIN*** I'm praying for you but please, vent away.

ARRRRGH!!!!...they have the results but the nurse supposedly called me ..(she didn't) and only works 1/2 days on Friday...so it'll be Monday til I know something! UGH! Oh and I have to go do my bi-annual pap again, bummer. I was REALLLLLLY hoping we were PG before that had to happen.

I agree with simply pie...have a real day of it today have some drinks and get it out, then tomorrow is a new day as i know right now it may not seem like it but there is a lot going for you !

My scan is sept the 2nd then next midwife appt two weeks later to get results of nuchal testing.

That sucks simply that you have to wait till she is back monday i feel your pain.

I have such a nervous day today my netbal team are through to the final, i was playing but with the sickness its too much....i will go and support them though. We still doing renovations at our house also.

Grits is a breakfast side item, kinda like the same idea as oatmeal or cream of wheat. Its a southern thing lol

So sorry all of these things are contributing to you feeling like shit. There isn't much anyone can say to make it better!! But we can litsen! :)

Do you have a us pic avasmum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->