Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Pie- are you okay??

I got the results today of OH's SA .... I'm completely depleted of any air I once had, literally like the breath and floor have been taken from underneath me... They were worse than I could have ever expected... And I still have to deliver the news to him tonight. Please, pray my strength if you're a praying woman. Thank you ladies.

Oh no, how upsetting. I hope he has some little guys in there, when you feel comfortable let us know the results if you want. Sounds like they can't be too great though, poor thing. Just remember it only takes one sperm just one little fighter to swim up to that eggie, it will be okay. I hope you are both able to comfort each other during this time, prayers for you both :hugs:

Oh I am so sorry to hear that Smply! Our thoughts are with you both

Well I had a Huge scare 2 days ago I had a bit of a bleed after a bm. It was not red blood just a funny peach colour. I was booked for an emergency scan and all was well. Heartbeat 164 and was measuring 11+3. She also said it was looking really good and formed for my nuchal test next week which was also a relief!

I was going to wait for my 12 weeks scan to put it up as photos are not that great from the other 2 bailee. Baby was lying on its side so we did not get a very good view yesterday, hopefully it is on its back next week for me.

Oh no, smply. That must be so hard to deal with. Poor guy, im sure he is in disbelief also. It will be okay, God is great and has a plan.

That's great the scan went good avasmum, same thing happened to me after a bm. I flipped out lol

Thanks ladies. I'm glad everything is okay Avas...looking forward to pictures!!

We have an appointment scheduled for 09/19 with the urologist. She said she wanted both of us there. Now, to find out if it's covered under his insurance. Thankfully she'll do the leg work for that, if not the office visit is only $150.

OH and she said that just because the SA came back with -0- doesn't mean that nothing is there, it's more common that I'd think... And that he's in great hands with this Dr. He's the best in the area and happens to be the one who read the results from his SA.

Simple, I am so sorry to hear about SA, hopefully something can be done and soon. How are you holding up, please know that God is with us through everything and I am sure they will be able to put him on some form of medication.

Avus-mom, I most say that I am happy it was nothing, could just be a old blood laying around on the floor of the pelvic, cant wait to see the scan and happy and healthy pregnancy to you and Bailee.

The lad had done a beta hcg which comes back less than 1.0, I mean I could have told them not a thing was in there because it was one taken on CD10 and second I did no BDing this month. I do think I ovulate early and to be happy I am not even looking forward to anything to do with pregnancy at the moment. My B-day is in another 13 days so I am focus on that.

I wish you all the best and enjoy. Hope to hear from you Simply with an update soon.

Thanks Pie...I'm hoping for good news from you as well...what are you planning for your birthday?

Simple nothing, I have never done anything spectacular for my birthday because I don't have friends nor family members that I would consider close to share something with. They would be the ones begging for something or wondering who I leave my assets to in the event of my death so I don't need that. I will however maybe treat myself to dinner but I do know I will be getting real drunk to ease the pain of my son whose birthday would have been on the 5th and the 11th would have been the day he was suppose to be taken by C-section.

How are you today and what did SA said and how react when you told him about the sperm?

Bailee and Avus-Mum how are you ladies?

Simple I must say something I do think you will end up pregnant I just feel it in my bones. So all the best to you.

Does any1 get thick creamy CM on CD20? I have been having either thick stretchy like mucus (not ovulation like) or thick creamy lotion like CM every four, three or even five days and it is thick and much more than I would normally have. Are my hormones balancing out themselves or is it a sign of age.

Its non fertile mucus, comes before and after a period for me!

thks, just never had it before. Normally I am dry as a bone so if was a bit strange in my old age to be getting it.

Pie I can't say that I've experienced much of that...it's just my "normal" or like a faucet around O...sorry, TMI, lol.

As for OH - He is in shock, disbelief even...His mind went immediately to the supposed 3 pregnancies in his past... I'm giving him space (and working extra hours/on my off days) just kinda came together after this... I'm hoping we'll at least see each other tomorrow before I come into work again for the afternoon.

I'm just beyond relieved that he WANTS to find out what's going on...He could have just easily said, "okay well, it is what it is"...You know some folks way of coping (especially men) is denial. So, the fact he automatically said, 'let's see the urologist' gives me hope.

Pie-In my heart of hearts and in my spirit, I know I will be too. It's just been all of these road blocks in the mean time that have tried to discourage...I'm holding on to the promise that I WILL be a mother. Thank you, very much for your sweet words.

PS-Dinner, drinks and a nice gift to yourself would be celebration enough;)

Hey ladies 12 weeks in a couplxe more days... I have my scan Monday morning and then I will post a photo! I am still just so relieved :yipee:

You ladies are so amazing....I really do believe in my heart you will be mothers and it will be so special for the wait! :flower:

I am good thanks MS has eased a bit so I am not throwing up anymore, still off alot of food but at least I am keeping stuff down now :blush: It's the weekend here now...I am so tired it is crazy so for me weekends are just to re charge my batteries for the next full on week at work.

I hope September treats you well Pie and and is not too difficult.... I will be thinking of you!

Hi everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend. Simply I am so glad that he needs to find out what is happening sounds like he wants this just as badly as you and that in itself is great. I hope they can find what the problem is and solve it quickly.

Avus-mum. I am soooo happy that you are feeling a bit better and that something is getting in the stomach please take it easy with the food and remember that pregnancy is when you are to be pampered. Twelve years ago I use to eat baby food and find it helps also I would drink ginger ale with lemon but everyone is different.

Cannot shake the depressed feelings I have been having and they seems to have gotten worst but I have weather a lot more than this so I guess I will be able to pull through when October comes along.

I kept dreaming of my grandmother and most say that I don't like her and she is dead. The thing is in the first dream she said she is sorry for the way she treated me as a cast off and said that this is what made me hard and the way I am today as a woman and for this she is sorry.. my response is that we have nothing in common except DNA and walk away, two nights ago I dreamt her trying to be a grandmother to be but you could see she was pretending and I still could not accept her..just wish she would leave me alone and let me sleep.
I will try to see how best I can handle the month of September but not making any promises. Got soak in the rain this evening so I think I am coming down with the flu so if you all don't hear from me I am sick (hopefully not)/

Bailee, I hope you are doing well and I look forward to more communication from you ladies. GN.

Im okay, nauseated and tired as hell. I literally think I slept like 16 hrs lol I am exhausted this baby is kicking my ass. It's okay though it will be worth it!

Pie- I hope you dont get sick, and if you are sick I hope you feel better soon! I hope you're also able to sleep better! Hopefully you can either come to some type of terms with the situation or just stop dreaming of het. :hugs:

Avas- so glad you're feeling a little better. Yay for your scan I cannot wait to see pictures :)

Smply- hope you have a good weekend, try to relax and enjoy yourself. I know God has a plan for you :hugs:

PIE-You are right about that...In the mean time though, he's been very distant. I'm doing my best to give him space, but this is hard on the both of us. I suppose I've grown accustomed to bad news and my ability to do what a woman is 'supposed' to do has been compromised a long time...so I can not only sympathize, but empathize with what he's going through right now. I remember 3 years ago going under the knife not knowing if I'd wake up with a uterus or not...*sighs* anyhoo, I appreciate the love. I hope you're not getting sick...If we were closer I'd cook a big birthday dinner for you, I hope September goes exceptionally well for you ma'am.

Dreams are always interesting...Maybe that's just your way of giving yourself peace for something you didn't realize was bothering you... *hugs*

Bailee-This is where I'd assume you were having a girl, most folks I know who had girls had ROUGH pregnancies, lol...but we know that's not the case. I hope little baby bailee lays off the sickness for a while...

I literally want a minimum of 12 hours of sleep tonight, I'm sooooo exhausted! Tomorrow is the only day off for me and we're celebrating my Dad's birthday with a dinner...Fun (minus the fact that I'm tired)...and I believe AF is coming *sighs*

My coworker keeps bringing her 2mo old baby to work and as much as I want to hold her I'm afraid I'll burst into tears......ugh

Have a great holiday weekend folks, now that I've rambled...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"